UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Blown away by this VN, but I've waited quite a while, and can wait for it to go public. Sure if someone leaks it I'll participate, but since Caribdis has a scheduled public release why undercut his plan?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
This is remarkable. Someone's offered to leak it ... and a lot of people are saying "nah, we will wait out of respect for Caribdis". THAT is how you know they've made a good game. God damn
I guess it's because Caribdis also focuses more on the story. People are more patient when it comes to story-based stuff since cliffhangers are annoying. Personally I'll wait until it's fully finished before even trying it out. I did the same for "Once in a Lifetime" and I felt like that was worth the wait.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
So judging by how fast this got leaked, I guess we could expect a leak when the newer updates get out of beta.

Sep 13, 2020
Wtf it's already leaked? And Gods didn't get it yet, that means a Demon Lord leaked it lol. Whoever you are, you are everyone's hero especially when you are paying 100 per month just to give it to us for free (Or at a discounted price if you are a patreon).

I am still going to wait until 5PM UTC time at least so I can play the official, stable version.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I guess it's because Caribdis also focuses more on the story. People are more patient when it comes to story-based stuff since cliffhangers are annoying. Personally I'll wait until it's fully finished before even trying it out. I did the same for "Once in a Lifetime" and I felt like that was worth the wait.

• Hey there
Reactions: cooldude33

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Damn, playing the full game for the first time in one go must be quite the experience, but i just can't :KEK: :KEK: whenever there's an update i'm right there.

• Haha
Reactions: cooldude33

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
The best game on this website just got an update? Helll yes!

And yes to me this is the best game on this website even tho it's not on my sigs, I'm just lazy of replacing The Office.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh shit, an update!!!!!! and I'm in the middle of a remaining 3 hour DL of "Aren't Grim Reapers suppposed to be scary".... Well, not like this this is going anywhere I'm quivering with antici.............pation!

4.80 star(s) 933 Votes