HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Alternatively, you can say that:
Luna -- bec she likes mysteries -> dark -> night -> moon
Nova -- bec her personality is explosive (supernova)
Alex -- bec her personality is forceful - Alexander means conqueror
Orion - hunter -- MC will hunt all the girls :)
Damnit!! You beat me to the Nova/Supernova joke! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jul 17, 2019
0.2 was leaked at highest tier. I think it was the $50-60 range at the time. New tier is over $100 now.
0.2 release dates:
  • God Tier - December 7 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • Eternumite Tier - December 10 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • Master Tier - December 15- 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • Supporter Tier - December 20 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • Public Release - December 24 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
Date 0.2 was on F95 was December 10th. How do I know? I was literally here December 9th, when it wasn't yet released (quote is me talking about it should be leaked soon as I thought it was the 10th, but it was the 9th):

Idk why my brain thought it was the 10th. My bad lol
Like I said. 0.2 was leaked at Eternumite tier. HOWEVER, there was no special demon lord tier ($50/60) release then.

Reactions: crustlord12

the_beggar

Jul 1, 2020
0.2 release dates:
  • God Tier - December 7 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • Eternumite Tier - December 10 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • Master Tier - December 15- 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • Supporter Tier - December 20 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
  • Public Release - December 24 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
Date 0.2 was on F95 was December 10th. How do I know? I was literally here December 9th, when it wasn't yet released (quote is me talking about it should be leaked soon as I thought it was the 10th, but it was the 9th):

Like I said. 0.2 was leaked at Eternumite tier. HOWEVER, there was no special demon lord tier ($50/60) release then.
Buddy, look at the time stamps around the post you linked to. The posts that mention that the game leaked are from before the Eternumite release on Dec 10, 3PM UTC.

I know because I remember thinking it was crazy that someone leaked it, instead of waiting a few more hours.

Reactions: talking-head

Dakusy

Aug 29, 2021
I don't want to interrupt your whole conversation about supposition when it's gonna get leaked but I think we should just wait our time for someone to leak it when he feel it's the right time. I can't support the patreon due to some money issue but I prefer to wait a bit as respect for the developer. We should just wait in silence instead of making supposition on when it's gonna get leaked, all this message with all love of course :love:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I don't want to interrupt your whole conversation about supposition when it's gonna get leaked but I think we should just wait our time for someone to leak it when he feel it's the right time. I can't support the patreon due to some money issue but I prefer to wait a bit as respect for the developer. We should just wait in silence instead of making supposition on when it's gonna get leaked, all this message with all love of course :love:
True !

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Facts. Thanks for that.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Heard good things about this game, so trying it out. Love the art style so far!
Also, no offense, but unless "the founder" is some Alien or a Sentient AI, making something 1% the size of Eternum (MMORPG) would consume more than their entire lifetime. So "created the game by itself" really does not improve immersion :LOL: View attachment 1756066
and the 31 trillion USD market cap part didn't break your immersion? Hey, maybe he made the AI fhat made Eternum. Like Idriel or something

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
And Penelope is Odysseus wife.
And Orion (default MC name) is a giant huntsman.
And Luna is the greco-roman goddess of the moon.
And Thanatos is the personification of death.
And Nova is literally "new" in latin.
And there are a lot of Alex (Alexander) in greek mythology.

Doubt they are related tbh, just quite curious.
Except Calypso and Ogygia AND it's on an island is a bit too similar to the myth to warrant coincidence.

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Just curious, why do you think its better to wait in silence rather than make supposition about it getting leaked? Why do you mind other people discussing that? What's wrong with it?

Reactions: Zeitguerst

WhiskeyRacoon

Apr 13, 2022
**Superhero music playing

Well. The game is beautiful and so delighted me, just like the previous one (Once in a Lifetime brought me to tears at the end, and what a song it was, ugh). Anyway, I bought the highest tier on patreon today, so I've got version 0.3, but I don't know how to properly put it here and if it's even correct with respect to the author. Oldies, explain what's what, please.

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020

Well. The game is beautiful and so delighted me, just like the previous one (Once in a Lifetime brought me to tears at the end, and what a song it was, ugh). Anyway, I bought the highest tier on patreon today, so I've got version 0.3, but I don't know how to properly put it here and if it's even correct with respect to the author. Oldies, explain what's what, please.
You can post link(s) here and then report your post with 'Game update' so that mods/uploaders can see it and update the thread with more mirrors. Or you can report the thread itself and put links anonymously in 'More information' field
1649958741681.png

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
Hail to the Demon Lord tier comrades! How do you feel after completing the new update?
Don't think I can really say much more than I thought it was superb as always. Continuing with the tradition of greatness.

Thanks for supporting, and glad you liked.

As for putting it here, well... I don't know any creator that likes their things put on here before it is released to the public, which is why they get public release dates. Anything else I were to say would just be my personal opinion and pointless, it's not like anyone could stop you.

There has already been an update put in for the Beta release, which is why there is a Beta process... so releasing it early would make those who get it now likely miss any of those updates because they probably won't download again until 0.4.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021

There are as many answers to that, as there are people.
Some say "gimme, gimme", some say wait a bit, some say let it happen when the public release is out.

Personally; I would hold off a bit & let those paying for it get the chance to play it first, especially the top tier payers.

/shrug

ajackson

Oct 20, 2017
Honestly, I'm hyped for the update, but I can deal with a few more days. Caribdis is really delivering. He deserves the income and the people who pay deserve their head start.
And remember this: The time between two updates remains the same. The longer you wait for this one, the sooner the next one will arrive.

WhiskeyRacoon

Apr 13, 2022
Thank you for the detailed opinions. When I bought the subscription on patreon, I was sure I would post the game right away. But then I decided to ask the opinions of more experienced users and...

I like the idea that everyone wants to play early, but also everyone is respectful of the creator (the game is worth it) and generally doesn't mind waiting a little longer. I definitely won't be posting the new version until god tier tomorrow. We'll see from there. I think it will be the right thing to do.

Also, I feel the need to apologize for possibly giving someone premature hopes.

4.80 star(s) 916 Votes