Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
How troll it would be if
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doesn't matter if it's NTR or not, people will call it NTR because nobody knows what it means. Open relationship? NTR. Woman sleeping with someone while being friends with the main character but not dating? NTR. Consensual cuckoldry? NTR. MMF threesome? NTR. Rape? NTR.

Reactions: AnonW123

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I agree with both parts; however, I also believe this might be Cari's way of pushing the LI's to think about what they want from Orion. We were shown that a lot of the girls have been thinking about what Orion is to them and what they are doing with him, by having them encounter a "fear of loss" or something of that nature, this might have them push Orion into a more serious relationship with them (this does rely on him kinda dying though).
Yep, he dying will make them push to show their true emotion / feelings about the mc, so when he revive / self heal we can expect some real talk between then about their relationship, like some heavy choice for continue or close that route with that Li.

Reactions: Cain Ig

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Correction: Eternum takes places only a couple years at most after Once in a Lifetime. Toward the end of Once in a Lifetime, someone mentions that a VR game called Eternum is releasing soon.
Nope. Takes place about 13-14 years from OIAL (so more than a decade). A member there basically made a timeline of events leading up to Eternum and showed it to Cari, who confirmed that the timeline is accurate.

TimelineConfirmation.jpg Timeline.jpg

*This post was brought to you by the Church of Nova.
JOIN US...OR WE'RE GONNA GET YA.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, quick question:

It's just me, or.... the end of 0.7 seems quite a work of a big guy behind the curtain?

Because... i don't believe in coincidences.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I don't like making predictions, so I won't. But...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do I think that will really be what happens, probably not, but it would be cool!
I can see this possibly play out, though I'll add that Orion will try to summon his powers again upon reviving, then realizes that he can't, making him think that what happened is a one-time thing and there would be no do-overs, so he resolves to be a little more careful moving forward.

Though I suppose the next time we see him activate his powers in the real would be in the possible assault on Ulysses HQ in the future, but that's just wishful thinking on my part (the assault event, and not him activating his powers).

*This post was brought to you by the Church of Nova.
JOIN US...OR WE'RE GONNA GET YA.

Reactions: Grif1001
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes