Zenlc

Apr 18, 2018
It's still crashing for me (on Mac) when I load a save, even with the hotfix version. What am I missing?

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
Fairly hefty update, I guess, as usual. Especially in terms of lewd scenes, this might be the biggest one yet. Though Alex's scene is still the best imo.

There wasn't a big meeting/planning scene in this update, where the whole (or most of the) gang get together, which is kinda sad. I think it makes the update feel shorter than it actually is, somehow. Maybe that's just me?

I think werewolf path was funnier, but everyone should really check out vampire path as well. Orion drops an interesting line when dancing.

The ending was unexpected, it'd be pretty awesome if a certain elven princess could cross over and save us. OR maybe Orion could make himself connect to Eternum like he did in the gas station?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel like... Nova is really draining Orion, right to the point of unconsciousness :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure she has some new perverts ideas in the future, and I realized this when she got a doppelganger in the previous update. Be careful, Orion! :coffee::sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 896 Votes