friedkeenan

Sep 6, 2018
Wait lmao I just remembered we were planning to go to The Island of Lost Souls, we could totally be transported to that island when we die. We also don't know what that object El Coyote wants actually does, maybe it could be used to resurrect us somehow, in lieu of trading it for a gem of doom.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Chang becomes new MC. .8 is going to just be an extensive sex scene with Micaela.
tyler-hynes-hynies.gif

I Loved Nova's scene I'll be damned if she didn't turn out to be a Succubus after all:devilish:
Turn out? She's a fucking succubus, the only reason Orion survives was because pizza. Ironically, the only reason Orion didn't survive was because pizza too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fx5PpxPXgAAWW-a.jpg

Oct 4, 2017
You know, I avoided this game for years because every time I would read the description, I thought it would be the same pseudo-isekai junk with cardboard cutout characters you find everywhere on here. Finally I was like, "it's been at the top for so long, I should at least give it a fair shake".

Obviously, my first impression couldn't have been more wrong, game's incredible, love every single character, I devoured the whole thing in a weekend, blah blah you've heard it all before.

What I wanna know is why the fuck this is the episode I decided to start with? I'm gonna have to wait for an update to this game for the first time and this is the shit it ends with? I'm supposed to just sit here with that?

Whatever cosmic force decided now was the time to get me to play this, you're a sick son of a bitch I hope you know that.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
It seems we are finally getting the infodump about "reality" also being part of Eternum and the time loop the MC is stuck into huh? Guess the endgame is coming soon, how many updates are left after this one, 3?
Cari said the whole story length is around 12-14 updates a while back on Discord and on Itch.io so no, there's still some years left before the story is complete.

*This post was brought to you by the Church of Nova.
JOIN US...OR WE'RE GONNA GET YA.

Reactions: New Kid

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
Finally got around to playing the new update. My god, what an update. Did not expect the return of
Prior to this update I couldn't really pick a favorite girl, but it might just have to be Penny after this, she was fantastic in this update! I also adored Luna's newfound honesty, and am excited to see how it continues from here

Now comes the 6 month wait for the next update...

Reactions: Cruiser80

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Now comes the 6 month wait for the next update...
Gonna have to wait until the Public Release next month. Development doesn't start until a week or two after said release.

Mildred_Rain

Jul 30, 2022
Nope. Takes place about 13-14 years from OIAL (so more than a decade). A member there basically made a timeline of events leading up to Eternum and showed it to Cari, who confirmed that the timeline is accurate.

View attachment 3475883 View attachment 3475884

How dare you find the receipts and prove me wrong?!? XD

• Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

Armstrong23

Mar 5, 2022
Hey guys I downloaded version 0.7 but I wasn't sure if it was the one w/ the hotfix. Does anybody know what the game breaking bug was? So I can check if I need to redownload the hotfix version. Thanks!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You know, I avoided this game for years because every time I would read the description, I thought it would be the same pseudo-isekai junk with cardboard cutout characters you find everywhere on here. Finally I was like, "it's been at the top for so long, I should at least give it a fair shake".

Obviously, my first impression couldn't have been more wrong, game's incredible, love every single character, I devoured the whole thing in a weekend, blah blah you've heard it all before.

What I wanna know is why the fuck this is the episode I decided to start with? I'm gonna have to wait for an update to this game for the first time and this is the shit it ends with? I'm supposed to just sit here with that?

Whatever cosmic force decided now was the time to get me to play this, you're a sick son of a bitch I hope you know that.
Well... if it makes you feel better, the other patches wouldn't change much, you would feel the same way. Caribdis ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS, ends each patch with a cliffhanger.

I fucking love Caribdis and his work, I'll always encourage people to support him, as well I trust 100% on his direction with the game and what he says... EXCEPT when he says the patch won't have cliffhangers. Don't trust that man when he says that.

Everyone that follows and loves his work for quite some time has this reaction when he says it won't have cliffhangers:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Well... if it makes you feel better, the other patches wouldn't change much, you would feel the same way. Caribdis ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS, ends each patch with a cliffhanger.

I fucking love Caribdis and his work, I'll always encourage people to support him, as well I trust 100% on his direction with the game and what he says... EXCEPT when he says the patch won't have cliffhangers. Don't trust that man when he says that.

Everyone that follows and loves his work for quite some time has this reaction when he says it won't have cliffhangers:

Except for the final update, where he'll have no choice but to not have a cliffhanger ending...

.../knocks on wood hoping that Cari doesn't pull an after-credits sequel bait cliffhanger :HideThePain:

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
MC can't be dead IRL because not everyone could be pregnant yet IRL and I dont think an Eternum contained MC could impregnate the girls while they're in Eternum.
His hair has been growing and he's been bulking up in Eternum, I bet we're going to continue to see reality can intrude in other ways when it comes to MC.

Wait lmao I just remembered we were planning to go to The Island of Lost Souls, we could totally be transported to that island when we die. We also don't know what that object El Coyote wants actually does, maybe it could be used to resurrect us somehow, in lieu of trading it for a gem of doom.
I mean we did just have an episode featuring NPCs regaining some of their living memories through The Power Of Love, so it might not be a resurrection, but the Main Character moving to Eternum full time.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes