Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I remember there was a scene where Orion was already sent to an operating table in a dark room when he was dreaming. Perhaps that scene foretold the fate of Orion.
Is a possibility. Death in the real world but alive in Eternum, he needs to unlock his powers and use the astral projection to return, healing his body in the process just like he did in Ogygia.
But my question is why Idriel say him goodbye then, if this is a possibility it can't be the first time it happens. And if he can return from one realm to another even dying he is literally inmortal, Orion is broken enough without that and more if you take the Amulet of Blair, being the same but worse only working in the other realms, so no idea.
My bet is that he doesn't die or he dies and another Orion is the new MC or the memories of our Orion pass to another one in the past. He's the one, but that doesn't mean he's the only one.

Feb 21, 2023
My bet is that he doesn't die or he dies and another Orion is the new MC or the memories of our Orion pass to another one in the past. He's the one, but that doesn't mean he's the only one.
While I baseline agree with the last statement I don't actually think another one will take his place. I think someone (edit: checked, it was Dorf, why didn't I just write that blindly :KEK:) mentioned already that Orion might land in an Eternum world and possibly run into Caly or something like that. Another good one was that he claws his way out himself, might lead to him jumping up in the morgue with his ability active, showing him he can now use it without being logged in.

Also, be careful with calling bets. Some (possibly french) people might take you up on that as a chance for requital :KEK:

• Hey there
Reactions: Ellyx

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
If it cheer you up, my love for Luna goes from 10 to 11 in this update. And her next sex scene is one of the most waited for me, she'll be as dominant as Nova in the last scene, and that makes my heart happy and horny.
sad again because due to the Li rotation we gonna have to wait till next year and v0.9 for her scene...

• Sad
Reactions: Takkatakka

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Totally agree with your girl ranking!

As for the darkness and your monitor settings... have you tried playing with the lights off? makes the screen not be so washed out by the room lights. might help.
Yep, I did try that, but it only helped a little. It doesn't help that my eyesight isn't that great.

Incidentally, after my previous post it occurred to to me that Orion might die in our world but be alive in Eternum. And he's probably enough in tune with Eternum that he wouldn't become one of the zombie-like NPCs but remain fully aware with all his memories intact, like whatsisname, the guy with several Gems of Doom whose name escapes me at the moment.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Yep, I did try that, but it only helped a little. It doesn't help that my eyesight isn't that great.

Incidentally, after my previous post it occurred to to me that Orion might die in our world but be alive in Eternum. And he's probably enough in tune with Eternum that he wouldn't become one of the zombie-like NPCs but remain fully aware with all his memories intact, like whatsisname, the guy with several Gems of Doom whose name escapes me at the moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: jahall

cayseron

Apr 28, 2022
i noticed most of the times people feel update is shorter is when there is a big branch and they only read one side
in this case
both sides have lot of renders and lot of story but if you only read one side it feels like much shorter cause you never experience the other side
if you are used to let say 1500 pages and then you read 500 pages plus 500 pages of the side you choose it WILL feel like you read less compared to when you read both sides and get all 1500 pages of content

Apr 2, 2021
i noticed most of the times people feel update is shorter is when there is a big branch and they only read one side
in this case
both sides have lot of renders and lot of story but if you only read one side it feels like much shorter cause you never experience the other side
if you are used to let say 1500 pages and then you read 500 pages plus 500 pages of the side you choose it WILL feel like you read less compared to when you read both sides and get all 1500 pages of content
Yes I made the same observation as you did in my review of the update over here:
YOOO just finished the 0.7 update in two sittings - have to take a break after
Here to contribute my thoughts as usual about the update:

TLDR:
Basically the mutually exclusive branching events, plus an incomplete and merely started pirate server event made people feel the update is shorter.

In hindsight I think it might have been better to let us experience both Werewolf+ Vampire path in one single playthrough because the vampire path is not extremely long compared to werewolf. Could have been a choice of "Penny first/Luna first" instead of either/or choice.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
In hindsight I think it might have been better to let us experience both Werewolf+ Vampire path in one single playthrough because the vampire path is not extremely long compared to werewolf. Could have been a choice of "Penny first/Luna first" instead of either/or choice.
I thought the update was of a good length and that split path was probably more of a "prototype" or a trial run for something more comprehensive later down the line, but it is true that you could've easily combine both paths and it probably would've been better.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes