Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I'm replaying the game at the part where we go with Nancy to her work place. I just keep thinking to myself why isnt Nancy using Nova to help hack the laptop
Maybe it's deliberately NOT connected to the net to prevent hacking and thus needs to be accessed on-site? Also Nan dragging Orion to her office seems to be rushed, so they didn't had the time to drag Nova into it.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Isn't Nancy working at a bio lab that Ulysses took over? He has no mom and the behavior of his "father" could just indicate, that he doesn't really care about him because Orion is not really his kid.
Orion already existed before Nan joined that bio lab as shown in Penny's Reminiscecombobufuckoff flashback, so I'm not sure what you're implying about that.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Pretty sure they're talking about the girl from the car photo shoot (whether that's the correct spelling or not)
Oh righttt yea I remember her now, thanks
I thought her choice would have something to do with how Orion and Penny escape the warehouse, but I wonder if the choice will have to do with Penny being selected for Ulysses :unsure:

Caryland

May 23, 2020
Thank you for an amazing game!

The official walkthrough seems very focused on showing choices only for an "optimal" path, without much specific information. So i created one that dives a bit deeper into those specifics... (see attachement)

20230803: Updated to v0.6

Note: Sorry couldn't make 0.7 in time close to release since the week before easter turned out to be extremely full of extra work. On the other hand, easter is free so should have plenty of time to finish it this weekend.

In-Depth Walkthrough for Eternum v.0.6

View attachment 2821121

Local file: View attachment 2821122
Alternative link: Google Drive
Hey, was just wondering if you're still putting out the update? I liked following your walkthrough, gave more insight. Thanks

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Aspen will bounce on our dick while a certain Bimbo watch us rail her and likely tag team in and will literally whisper in our ear 'I want you to destroy her', as we are attempting to pull out, only to fail and knock up Aspen, who will then be pissed and demand child support payments...

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23 and Ungawa

Jahtoris

Jan 29, 2021
Are you also having the renpy "no module named rollback" error? I got that when I attempted to import my save file from my Android phone to PC. I haven't found a clear solution to it yet, but I'm assuming maybe it was the game version that caused the error when importing and loading the save since I was on version 0.6 on Android but version 0.7 on PC.

I understand how rough it is to start all over again brother, for that I can only recommend turning on "Skip unseen text" in the settings and hold down CTRL until choices come up. That's what I did in that situation. Heck I even accidentally did it by loading into a cursed save file (grayed out Penny) and progressing it, wasted my time when I realized and had to redo the skipping all over again for a clean save.
Ah ok cool, I was kinda thinking that. I think it happened with the last update too. In my case, it's PC for all saves past and present. Thanks!

ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
How often does the updates come for this game?
I know we got 0.7 not that long ago, but I havent played this game before and just finished 0.7, very good game btw.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I know we got 0.7 not that long ago, but I havent played this game before and just finished 0.7, very good game btw.
5.5 - 6 months that starts a few days to a week after the public release, though Cari took about 7 months for 0.7 because he elected to take about a few weeks off during the Christmas and New Year holiday period. However, he promised in the last progress report prior to this update's release that he'll try to speed dev time for 0.8 (or worst case, keep it from going beyond the 7 month dev time), though it remains to be seen if he can nail that promise. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: ScrewFearMe

ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
5.5 - 6 months that starts a few days to a week after the public release, though Cari took about 7 months for 0.7 because he elected to take about a few weeks off during the Christmas and New Year holiday period. However, he promised in the last progress report prior to this update's release that he'll try to speed dev time for 0.8 (or worst case, keep it from going beyond the 7 month dev time), though it remains to be seen if he can nail that promise. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Okay, this is a very nice game and worth waiting for.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

Well considering this is his second (awesome) VN, I have complete faith in Caribdis to deliver within a couple weeks of his promise.

ScrewFearMe; if you haven't tried it yet, I'd recommend you give his first VN Once in a Lifetime a go. A different style of story, but I loved it none-the-less. And it has plenty of story to keep you busy for a while. :)

Reactions: ScrewFearMe
4.80 star(s) 933 Votes