ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
How often does the updates come for this game?
I know we got 0.7 not that long ago, but I havent played this game before and just finished 0.7, very good game btw.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I know we got 0.7 not that long ago, but I havent played this game before and just finished 0.7, very good game btw.
5.5 - 6 months that starts a few days to a week after the public release, though Cari took about 7 months for 0.7 because he elected to take about a few weeks off during the Christmas and New Year holiday period. However, he promised in the last progress report prior to this update's release that he'll try to speed dev time for 0.8 (or worst case, keep it from going beyond the 7 month dev time), though it remains to be seen if he can nail that promise. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: ScrewFearMe

ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
5.5 - 6 months that starts a few days to a week after the public release, though Cari took about 7 months for 0.7 because he elected to take about a few weeks off during the Christmas and New Year holiday period. However, he promised in the last progress report prior to this update's release that he'll try to speed dev time for 0.8 (or worst case, keep it from going beyond the 7 month dev time), though it remains to be seen if he can nail that promise. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Okay, this is a very nice game and worth waiting for.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

Well considering this is his second (awesome) VN, I have complete faith in Caribdis to deliver within a couple weeks of his promise.

ScrewFearMe; if you haven't tried it yet, I'd recommend you give his first VN Once in a Lifetime a go. A different style of story, but I loved it none-the-less. And it has plenty of story to keep you busy for a while. :)

Reactions: ScrewFearMe

ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
Well considering this is his second (awesome) VN, I have complete faith in Caribdis to deliver within a couple weeks of his promise.

ScrewFearMe; if you haven't tried it yet, I'd recommend you give his first VN Once in a Lifetime a go. A different style of story, but I loved it none-the-less. And it has plenty of story to keep you busy for a while. :)
I do have OiaL and am playing it, and its also good.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Orion already existed before Nan joined that bio lab as shown in Penny's Reminiscecombobufuckoff flashback, so I'm not sure what you're implying about that.
That Ulysses is interested in bio technology for some reason... :unsure::whistle:

Whose ass is the best in the game? try to be brief and reasoned
I know the obvious answers here are the likes of Dalia and/or Nancy, but I'm actually not a fan of large butts, so for me Luna takes even that category, I'm sorry. :KEK:

Last edited:

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
Caribdis Hello! Caribdis why don't you make a Pool of the Girls on this site, It would be cool to see whose the players like more, just saying, I like the characters in this order Luna > Nancy > Penelope and Nova (I can't choose which one I like more) > and then the rest (it doesn't mean I don't like them, all girls are awesome and all, but for me, they are only there to make the game better)

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Caribdis Hello! Caribdis why don't you make a Pool of the Girls on this site, It would be cool to see whose the players like more, just saying, I like the characters in this order Luna > Nancy > Penelope and Nova (I can't choose which one I like more) > and then the rest (it doesn't mean I don't like them, all girls are awesome and all, but for me, they are only there to make the game better)
ask him why or when will anal sex be?

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I can answer the "why" :Kappa:
But I wonder who will be the first to give it up.
Nancy or Penny I'd guess because they might have done it before.
Will they refuse? Or will they give it to you? the translator translated it strangely for me :)

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Will they refuse? Or will they give it to you? the translator translated it strangely for me :)
I was speculating that they will provide the buttocks.
But then again I don't know if Caribdis even does anal scenes or if he did it in OIAL.
We'll see I guess.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Thanks for reminding me. I finished OIAL but I didn't enjoy it that much anymore from a certain point onwards. The harem niche is just not my kind of thing.
Eternum will end the same way and I already didn't enjoy banging Luna and Nova as much as I should in this update because it feels like I'm leading them on without reason.
Apart from that, Novas scene additionally felt a bit date rapey to me. But maybe that's just me. I wouldn't recommend anyone handling it like that in real life in any case.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Oial.
A scary game where you had to answer 20 questions correctly to get +1 to the sympathy of one girl :) I still remember this scene in my memory
I was speculating that they will provide the buttocks.
But then again I don't know if Caribdis even does anal scenes or if he did it in OIAL.
We'll see I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Oial.
A scary game where you had to answer 20 questions correctly to get +1 to the sympathy of one girl :) I still remember this scene in my memory
It's scarily realistic isn't it.
If you're trying to romance your teacher at least. :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes