jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Did caribdis ever mentions that they are going to stop making android versions of the game before?
Why? Has he just said that they are going to stop making Android versions? Because the Android version of 0.7 works just fine for me.

Jahtoris

Jan 29, 2021
Is there a trick to importing your saves from the prior release? Doesn't seem to pull them over, and when I cut and paste them into the saves folders I'm getting an error. Would rather not have to play through everything again . Thanks!

karrakas

Jul 25, 2019
IMO this game puts all other games in the shadow.
I just finished 0.7 and now looking for something else, but nothing compares in my personal opinion. The story, the comedy, the animations, the everything.
God damn you Caribdis.

Will have to take a breather from AVN's in general and play something else at a later moment.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Is there a trick to importing your saves from the prior release? Doesn't seem to pull them over, and when I cut and paste them into the saves folders I'm getting an error. Would rather not have to play through everything again . Thanks!
That definitely shouldn't be necessary. What platform are you using?

Reactions: Ekzou

Edd Blue

Jul 10, 2023
Are you also having the renpy "no module named rollback" error? I got that when I attempted to import my save file from my Android phone to PC. I haven't found a clear solution to it yet, but I'm assuming maybe it was the game version that caused the error when importing and loading the save since I was on version 0.6 on Android but version 0.7 on PC.

I understand how rough it is to start all over again brother, for that I can only recommend turning on "Skip unseen text" in the settings and hold down CTRL until choices come up. That's what I did in that situation. Heck I even accidentally did it by loading into a cursed save file (grayed out Penny) and progressing it, wasted my time when I realized and had to redo the skipping all over again for a clean save.

Reactions: Jahtoris

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Or maybe Orion died sometime when he was a kid (could be an incident that Chang and Annie and/or even his Dad might be unaware of...maybe he died in his sleep?), spent his time in Eternum for a bit as a lost soul and gets the attention of the Founder at some point before he somehow revives (either being sent back by Idriel as her ace in the hole or through his own willpower). So when the Founder finds him alive as a player, he gets spooked to see a familiar face that he thought as among the dead to actually be part of the living.

(Not that sold on this theory btw but I'm just throwing it out there because it could be possible)
Isn't Nancy working at a bio lab that Ulysses took over? He has no mom and the behavior of his "father" could just indicate, that he doesn't really care about him because Orion is not really his kid.

Also have we talked about the foreshadowing in this scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:KEK:

It's clones, I'm telling you! :WeSmart:

Last edited:

Tyson Mikel

Sep 16, 2023
Isn't Nancy working at a bio lab that Ulysses took over? He has no mom and the behavior of his "father" could just indicate, that he doesn't really care about him because Orion is not really his kid.

Also have we talked about the foreshadowing of this scene:

Well, I hope not because I like his new appearance.

Dec 29, 2023

Also have we talked about the foreshadowing of this scene:

Imagine when Orion's clone appeared out of nowhere when Orion finally complete his harem.
200w.gif

WilsonAesir

Dec 10, 2020
Why? Has he just said that they are going to stop making Android versions? Because the Android version of 0.7 works just fine for me.
nah I'm just asking, since alot of developers started doing android ports but soon after that they just gave up doing it as the game progresses

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
nah I'm just asking, since alot of developers started doing android ports but soon after that they just gave up doing it as the game progresses
AIUI, with recent versions of Ren'Py all the dev has to do is tell it to produce an Android version of the build as well as a PC and/or Mac one, so it ought to be really easy. It might be different if a dev was still using a Ren'Py version that is a year or two old.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm replaying the game at the part where we go with Nancy to her work place. I just keep thinking to myself why isnt Nancy using Nova to help hack the laptop

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Well that was a fun if slightly short update! I thought it would end with the adventure for the 3rd gem complete, not this way, though!

Reactions: Ekzou
4.80 star(s) 913 Votes