Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Lol the end of the 0.7 fit perfectly about my feeling for the MC.
He's just too "perfect", nerd but in a cool way, but also very sport in a good way (without being a bully meathead jock), fight like a black belt in a real life, he's the choosen one, learing doing superhuman stuff so quickly, and every girl have only eyes for him.
The others male characters are set to be too much evil, or goofy, of act like a clown to make sure that there was only him that is fuckable.
I don't necessary mind actually, but it should be more subtile in my opinion.
Still the game is a good one of course, but it's stop from me to be a great one for now. Because there's a risk of we got a feeling than the universe seems only to be created for serving the MC, and a fantasy story for me should be not just that, if you created an universe, with or without the MC, it has to be still relevant and full of interest.

Reactions: Benedetto

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
About joining Caribdis' discord... do I need to be a patron? And how old must my discord account be? Tried joining it today with a fresh account, but was immediately booted out of it

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
About joining Caribdis' discord... do I need to be a patron? And how old must my discord account be? Tried joining it today with a fresh account, but was immediately booted out of it
Yes, you need to be subbed to Patreon/Subscribestar and have said account linked to your Discord account in order to get in.

Reactions: sexypeanut

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
There were bots that raided Cari's server about a year ago, so they prevented fresh Discord accounts from joining the server. AFAIK, the account has to be 3 days or 3 months old?

Anyways, no need to be a Patron. You can access it just fine as long as it's not a fresh account. Of course, you won't see Patron exclusive channels, just the Public ones.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
There were bots that raided Cari's server about a year ago, so they prevented fresh Discord accounts from joining the server. AFAIK, the account has to be 3 days or 3 months old?

Anyways, no need to be a Patron. You can access it just fine as long as it's not a fresh account. Of course, you won't see Patron exclusive channels, just the Public ones.
Ah, now that's more like it! Gonna wait till the weekend to try again.
And it's a pretty undestandable security measure. I've seen my share of discord servers being raided by scammers or troublemakers

Reactions: LizaS

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You guys are wrong about Jerry. That's just his nickname - his real name is Kenny

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe Sancho1969 should make his mod renaming him?
Noted... and doable. :p
... and done.

I chose these preview screens specifically since there's more to the "Kenny Cheat" than just dialogue... I almost forgot about the contest at Loco's Cafe.

Plain 'ol Jerry:
Eternum SM B02a1.jpg

Open SanchoCheats and find "The Kenny Mod" (Rename Jerry):
Eternum SM B02a2.jpg

Default is "Kenny" but you can really put in anything you want:
Eternum SM B02a3.jpg

Notice the "Cheat" has the new name set as "Rename Kenny" now:
Eternum SM B02a4.jpg

No more "plain 'ol Jerry":
Eternum SM B02a5.jpg

To reset everything simply press "Restore All Names" in SanchoCheats.

I'll have to create a Maintenance Update build and upload it, but there you have it. Ask and you shall receive. Give me a bit to build the retail package and upload for distribution. You simply won't find features like this in the other mods, ain't it? Fucking GOAT. :ROFLMAO: :p

Regards.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
... and done.

I chose these preview screens specifically since there's more to the "Kenny Cheat" than just dialogue... I almost forgot about the contest at Loco's Cafe.

Plain 'ol Jerry:
View attachment 3527988

View attachment 3527989

View attachment 3527990

View attachment 3527991

View attachment 3527992

I'll have to create a Maintenance Update build and upload it, but there you have it. Ask and you shall receive. Give me a bit to build the retail package and upload for distribution. You simply won't find features like this in the other mods, ain't it? Fucking GOAT. :ROFLMAO: :p

Regards.
OMG!
Can't believe my idea became reality! LOOOOOL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You're da best, Mr. Sancho!

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
... and done.

Plain 'ol Jerry:
View attachment 3527988

View attachment 3527989

View attachment 3527990

View attachment 3527991

View attachment 3527992

Regards.
*grml* reaction limit :cautious:

but:
a461qXLM_700w_0.jpg

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes