ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
That's just another of his nicknames. I can prove to you guys he's Kenny. Look, what are the most important characteristics of Kenny?
1. orange color
View attachment 3526877
2. dies a lot
View attachment 3526886

Thus, let's study how Jerry has links to the color orange (since he already dies a lot):

Death #1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Death #2

Death #3

Death #4

Therefore, after presenting such undeniable proofs and with my flawless logic and argumentation, I conclude Jerry is indeed Kenny. Or, at least, the Kenny of Eternum's world.

Thank for coming to my TED Jerry Talk! Jerry himself was gracious enough to send us a picture of him to illustrate the end of this TED Jerry Talk:
(Jerry promised this picture wasn't altered in any way, shape or form. I have my doubts, but having to endure his speech on how cool he is and that he couldn't commit any wrongdoing wasn't in my agenda today.)
All that's necessary is the orange name plate - that is a full time designation and proof that he is, indeed, HS2 Kenny. ;)

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
That's a good news, but lets be real here - we always have to expect unexpected with Cari, and there's no fucking way that 0.8 won't have another major cliffhanger at the end...
He's either trying to convince us to let our guard down, so next cliffhanger hits us like a truck, or indeed there won't be anything major (I'd be surprised), but our paranoia is already keeping us on the edge of seat anyway, so Cari achieved his goal even before launching 0.8... :p
I still absolutely love it, the suspense only enchances the experience :D

4.80 star(s) 933 Votes