Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Ahh I see Dorfnutter that is some disturbing news however, I think Cari is trolling us again:unsure:
That will be the four-way hidden ending - but you have to play all of the other endings to get it, and it will just pop up after the end credits.
Nah, from what I've read on Discord it looks like Cari isn't risking it because Patreon has been VERY trigger happy with incest content as of late. And unlike a certain degenerate post-apocalyptic AVN who's laughing at the face of danger, he doesn't want to risk earning the ire of Patreon's moderation team this time around.

So yeah, unless he pulls a bamboozle later on and just say "Fuck it" to his largest fund contributor, I'm guessing the dream is pretty much dead.

:HideThePain:

An known

Sep 16, 2021
View attachment 3529305
...So I guess that means all of the real world sex scenes never happened yet which means Orion is still technically...a virgin...
Nah, Caribdis is lying everyone knows Orion is in coma because Nova hit him with a pan.:HideThePain:

Do you think it's a coincidence we died after having sex with Nova?? No it's not. Because she put us in coma "we didn't knock her up she knock us up" and Orion is starting to remember and wake up:eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
Nah, Caribdis is lying everyone knows Orion is in coma because Nova hit him with a pan.:HideThePain:

Do you think it's a coincidence we died after having sex with Nova?? No it's not. Because she put us in coma "we didn't knock her up she knock us up" and Orion is starting to remember and wake up:eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hm....now I'm confirm Sandra and Gertrude look a lot alike, it's a shame she's not Pitrik's Hasubando.:cautious:

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes