Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Sorry Dorfnutter Princess Succubus Annie hasn't been awakened yet. But who knows maybe in 2 updates hmmm? ;)
Bold of you to assume she's not getting a scene this coming update when she along with Dalia are due for a scene (and they've consistently gotten a scene every even-numbered update, with Annie starting in 0.2 and Dalia in 0.4). :cautious:

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Sorry if I upset you Dorfnutter, My sense of humor can be quite asinine at times. Again my sincerest apologies.:(

By the way tell Annie she has full permission to bitch slap my ass.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Ahh I see Dorfnutter that is some disturbing news however, I think Cari is trolling us again:unsure:
That will be the four-way hidden ending - but you have to play all of the other endings to get it, and it will just pop up after the end credits.
Nah, from what I've read on Discord it looks like Cari isn't risking it because Patreon has been VERY trigger happy with incest content as of late. And unlike a certain degenerate post-apocalyptic AVN who's laughing at the face of danger, he doesn't want to risk earning the ire of Patreon's moderation team this time around.

So yeah, unless he pulls a bamboozle later on and just say "Fuck it" to his largest fund contributor, I'm guessing the dream is pretty much dead.

:HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 896 Votes