sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Here....

Yeah Gertrude and Nova are related that also means Luna is Nova's Step Cousin so if Patreon considers fucking your cousin is incest we will never have a Luna and Nova threesome. :HideThePain:
Why would Luna be Nova's step-cousin? Her mother wasn't related to Gertrude or Sandra

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
Here....

Yeah Gertrude and Nova are related that also means Luna is Nova's Step Cousin so if Patreon considers fucking your cousin is incest we will never have a Luna and Nova threesome. :HideThePain:
Holy fucking shit!!! What the hell is this?!
You will pay for this dude!!! I swear.
You ruin my day, I hope this time I won't get any nightmares about Sandra and Orion married.

Jun 11, 2023
Here....

FUCK!!! What the fuck is this!?!?!?!
Hm....now I'm confirm Sandra and Gertrude look a lot alike, it's a shame she's not Pitrik's Hasubando.:cautious:
See?! Because of you my whole day is ruined, uwaah I wanna puke asap!!!!

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
It's pretty easy to do if you know what you're looking for in the scripts files. ;)
Yes, for me (as i know how to code and therefore know ho to do) but not for most of the common players.
It's even easier that the feature is now already in the mod and can be renamed to whatever one chooses. :p It's done deal. "Kenny" mod could be as infamous as the BaDIK "Carolyn" mod. (I handled it the same exact way tbh)
And this is why People like Sancho1969 make Mods (thank you for your work), so even those who aren't common with editing code can enjoy such things.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Basing it on the hotness of the dynamics. Penny and Alex for the competition, Nancy and Annie for the teaching experience.
I mean, I get it but Penny and Alex hadn't had much interaction since 0.5 at the park meetup with Dalia. Not to mention the threesome foreshadowings at the moment (based on past and present interactions and camaraderie amongst the group) are:

-Nancy x Annie

-Luna x Annie

-Alex x Dalia

-Penny x Nova

-Penny x Luna

-Annie x Dalia

-Annie x Nova

-Alex x Caly

Any pairing beyond that needs a bit more build-up IMO. We'll see if that happens in the coming updates I suppose.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I think you should put it under spoilers, since the third pill is a bit too recent. heck, the public release is due in 5 days!
While I agree with the first pill, the second one... nah. Girls in the XXI century know about contraception pills.
I might actually end up turning this off as well for my eventual "definitive" playthrough. If you have an actual harem of hot women, you wouldn't want to ruin it by introducing a bunch of screaming babies into the mix. :KEK:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I might actually end up turning this off as well for my eventual "definitive" playthrough. If you have an actual harem of hot women, you wouldn't want to ruin it by introducing a bunch of screaming babies into the mix. :KEK:
Yeah. One might eventually want kids, but this kind of shit should be planned accordingly. Look how complicated was Nancy's life when she was Orion's babysitter. Also, the oldest person (bar Nancy) is only 21... gotta enjoy your 20s before even thinking about making your own munchkins!

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Yeah. One might eventually want kids, but this kind of shit should be planned accordingly. Look how complicated was Nancy's life when she was Orion's babysitter. Also, the oldest person (bar Nancy) is only 21... gotta enjoy your 20s before even thinking about making your own munchkins!
whatever works for you, i know in my playthrough, Orion's house will be absolutely crowded!!! And who knows? maybe these kids might just find and end up uniting with the descendants of the OIAL harem.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes