VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I kind of spoiled the ending of Episode 7 for myself bc there's a playlist on yt with all the osts and he uses sc of the game for the vid part, one of which has the ending. But even still it was like really epic to see how it went down and I kind of already saw it coming even without the spoiler. Are we allowed discuss Ep 7 now? I don't think public release came out yet. But yeah, bruh, can't wait for Episode 8. June / July hopefully.
October/November actually

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Eva needs love. She was our virtual first. Likely works for the Syndicate though. Still would bang and have her join the harem even... screenshot3479.png
Okay... maybe keep her on the down low... or a tag team partner for Lunes. As for Maat? Miss our Egyptian Queen. She needs love too. Maybe round two with Longest of Shots?

Reactions: fapderp11

hitmebaby

Apr 22, 2022
You're basically arguing that, in a vacuum, your arguments are correct because they are logical. The point, however, is that we're not talking about the logic of your argument, but rather if it can be indeed be applied to the context of the game's narrative, where you originally argued that:

a) the theme is Cyberpunk, and therefore is not dualistic

b) Luna's powers can be construed as the product of mental derangement or drugs

Both of which are refuted based on what's foreshadowed prior and fully refuted with the current lore dump and Luna's childhood backstory reveal.

And no, you don't get to save face by saying "well my argument is still logical" because that wasn't what you were pushing for when you called out my original post saying I should "stick to rational philosophical materialism." You made a prediction/argument about the plot/lore and it turned out wrong, I pointed that it turned out wrong. Simple as.
LOL! You have no commitment to the truth; Both of your arguments are straw-man fallacies.
I've never said "cyberpunk therefore dualism is impossible". I said cyberpunk is USUALLY materialistic.
Luna's powers and the entire universe could perfectly be constructed on the basis of mental illness. The author just chose something else.

"refuted based on foreshadowing" lol do you hear yourself?
For ppl to stick to materialism, was general advice. I didn't say THIS game WAS materialistic.

Last but not least, idgaf.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Could someone remind me which characters are/aren't virgins before the start of the game? Obviously Nancy isn't. I think Alex isn't, though I'm not sure. I think the mc is? And I think the other 5 girls and Calypso are too.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Could someone remind me which characters are/aren't virgins before the start of the game? Obviously Nancy isn't. I think Alex isn't, though I'm not sure. I think the mc is? And I think the other 5 girls and Calypso are too.
IIRC, only Luna, Nova, Dalia and Annie were confirmed. Alex and Penny are undisclosed.
Nothing on the boys was said but, since the MC never talks about 'my first time' during the scenes, he probably isn't

Reactions: BigBlob69
Apr 8, 2018
IIRC, only Luna, Nova, Dalia and Annie were confirmed. Alex and Penny are undisclosed.
Nothing on the boys was said but, since the MC never talks about 'my first time' during the scenes, he probably isn't
Mr. 8.5 inch was probably a virgin since if I recall correctly he mentioned that he couldn't get any girls 'cause they thought Annie was Salami's GF, I think there's also that reaction of something like "HOLY SHIT! This is finally happening!" When Eva broke protocol but at the end of the day we can only keep speculating and contemplate that we are but mere specks of dust in the universe and that the question of virginity for some characters is up to the beholder.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I kind of spoiled the ending of Episode 7 for myself bc there's a playlist on yt with all the osts and he uses sc of the game for the vid part, one of which has the ending. But even still it was like really epic to see how it went down and I kind of already saw it coming even without the spoiler. Are we allowed discuss Ep 7 now? I don't think public release came out yet. But yeah, bruh, can't wait for Episode 8. June / July hopefully.
We've been discussing E7 for almost a month now. If you want to talk spoiler talk, you should still use spoiler boxes/clouds though (regardless of what other people do). I always feel it's polite* to give at least a month after public release before posting anything that's "spoilery" without blockage.

*Yea, I know, being polite on this site isn't the popular choice ...

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Mr. 8.5 inch was probably a virgin since if I recall correctly he mentioned that he couldn't get any girls 'cause they thought Annie was Salami's GF, I think there's also that reaction of something like "HOLY SHIT! This is finally happening!" When Eva broke protocol but at the end of the day we can only keep speculating and contemplate that we are but mere specks of dust in the universe and that the question of virginity for some characters is up to the beholder.
Oh, forgot about that. Yeah, he probably was 100% one at the start of the game

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Oh, forgot about that. Yeah, he probably was 100% one at the start of the game
I'm pretty sure he admits it a couple times, right? Doesn't he say something with Eva, maybe before? Don't remember for sure though. Also, pretty sure if you don't do anything with Eva or Maat, he'll say something with Nancy in the pool -- or have the choice to be honest about it, right?

Reactions: Redd23

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Yeah, Penny and Alex should have a to spend some time together.
Remember the tattoo conversation:
View attachment 3530407
View attachment 3530408
I think the best scenario for a Penny and Alex is something like:
Penny already decided she wanted to have a tattoo and she want Orion to go with her.
Then Orion or Penny will call Alex (knowing she have a lot of those) and asks her where is the best tattoo shop.
And Alex decided to go with them (because she knows the tattoo artist and maybe they could get a discount because the tattoo artist created all Alex's tattoos) then Orion will be asked by them to have a tattoo.

Maybe something like this kind of scenario...
Oh yeah and of course a threesome after they get tattoos.:sneaky:
I went right to "the subtitles are not here" lmao.

Ohhh I love this idea... maybe Penny could get this kind of underboob tattoo:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While Alex and Orion watch... which makes them horny the whole time she's getting the tattoo (she would obviously be covering herself while the tattoo artist is doing his thing) and then when it's done, Alex and Orion can't contain themselves and voila! Threesome!

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ungawa and An known
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes