VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
probably the only way for a scene involving Nancy and Penny/Dalia would be for Cari to take the game out of Patreon entirely. Not sure what's SubscribeStar or Itch.io stance on incest though....

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
that makes me wonder how did he manage to pass that final threesome in OiaL through....
It was mentioned in Cari's Discord that it was made at a time when Patreon was a bit more lenient when it comes to devs coming close to breaking ToS but not quite (like, other than the girls kissing one another for a brief moment there really isn't anything explicit that they did: no fingering, no scissoring, no pussy eating, none of that).

But even that said it's kind of miracle that it managed to pass, which I think is why Cari likely doesn't want to tempt fate twice now that Patreon has shown that it's done being lenient.

probably the only way for a scene involving Nancy and Penny/Dalia would be for Cari to take the game out of Patreon entirely. Not sure what's SubscribeStar or Itch.io stance on incest though....
SS doesn't have any issues iirc. And with Itch.io he only posts the Public version there but iirc they're somewhat lenient (not sure). Despite those facts, I'm not sure if leaving Patreon is feasible considering that a vast majority of his subs come from that site (like, a whole lot) and because of Paypal (which SS doesn't have).

Reactions: VaderExMachina

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Wait! But some games still on patreon like:-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude you forgot.........
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not enough subs for Patreon to notice. Not to mention we have no idea if the devs of those games are currently under scrutiny themselves, and that it's only a matter of time before the Sword of Damocles drops on their heads. -_-

hitmebaby

Apr 22, 2022
Which again, would've had a point if this game was purely a cyberpunk tale. But it isn't. That was your first mistake.

"The author basically said that my arguments about Luna were wrong but said arguments are still logically sound!! The author is at fault here, not me!!"

That's what you sound like, btw.

See point one above. This argument is basically moot considering you've misconstrued the point of the story to begin with and now you're trying to save face.

Then why bother replying then?
cool story

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I doubt that's it. I have seen maybe two avns do it very well but most just don't even try. It might be difficult for a first person avn to do it but Eternum isn't in first person ( I find less and less avns are in first person).

I think it takes an appreciation for balancing the raw fucking with the more sensual aspects of sex.
you're behind every dev watching them work ? how can you say they don't even try ?
with the advent of AI animation baked in 3D engines, it should happen more often. but right now, it's a huge amount of work for very little reward, if any at all, unless you're an incredibly talented animator.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
you're behind every dev watching them work ? how can you say they don't even try ?
with the advent of AI animation baked in 3D engines, it should happen more often. but right now, it's a huge amount of work for very little reward, if any at all, unless you're an incredibly talented animator.
"They don't try" was a reference to what they release to be played. Obviously I wouldn't know what they test out in development.

You're entitled to your opinion and perspective, but I find it hard to believe that breast sucking and kissing is somehow much more complicated to present that blowjobs, doggystyle, 69 and dick riding where breasts, hair, eyes, hips and facial expressions are moving and changing throughout the entire scene.

In the games that I have seen present kissing and breast sucking, they look pretty good and natural to me.

For the record i'm not attacking any developer or demanding anything, I was just agreeing with the posts about this and adding my two cents.

Reactions: sexypeanut and HiP1

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Something bugging me in the plot: it only took the name of the "server" for Nova to find the world and create an access, but they never tried it for Calypso's world, at least they were never shown trying it. No one asked Idriel either. it should at least be a single line of text to show that they did try and close a potential plot hole.

is there a chance that Idriel is Queen Anima? and her ability to travel between worlds is exploited to run the game ?

and the cliffhanger for the latest update, I think Calypso will feel MC fading, as she is meditating with full awareness on outside worlds, and she will bring him to her and go to him to cast healing magic. she might be stuck on Earth if she goes there though. not sure if she can pull magic from Earth, but not impossible if the Founder could travel worlds unassisted. if it's just MC being treated in a hospital and getting back on his feet after a week thanks to his powers, I would be very disappointed. though, it could be MC brought to a hospital, all the girls rushing to him, doctors dropping the news that he is dying and it's impossible to revive him, and one girl has the idea to ask Calypso for help if they believe the game is real. at least, that way, the girls will be forced to evaluate their feelings for MC and sharing with each other how they feel about him

Also MC is pretty dumb for turning his back from two enemies that haven't lost their will to fight. literally anyone would watch them leave, or keep an eye out while leaving. would have made more sense if he saw the guy pull out the gun and couldn't react to it

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I find it hard to believe that breast sucking and kissing is somehow much more complicated to present that blowjobs, doggystyle, 69 and dick riding where breasts, hair, eyes, hips and facial expressions are moving and changing throughout the entire scene.
Believe it. There are a lot of preset animation mods for hardcore sex acts in HS2 but quite a few when it comes to more intimate stuff like breast sucking, which you either have to do manually or get someone to do it for you (i.e. commission for a mod). And even then it can be time-consuming (which is kind of a bad news for devs that have a schedule that they follow) so some just don't bother.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
"They don't try" was a reference to what they release to be played. Obviously I wouldn't know what they test out in development.

You're entitled to your opinion and perspective, but I find it hard to believe that breast sucking and kissing is somehow much more complicated to present that blowjobs, doggystyle, 69 and dick riding where breasts, hair, eyes, hips and facial expressions are moving and changing throughout the entire scene.

In the games that I have seen present kissing and breast sucking, they look pretty good and natural to me.

For the record i'm not attacking any developer or demanding anything, I was just agreeing with the posts about this and adding my two cents.
fair enough. we'll have to agree to disagree.

with a bit of experience in the field, I can tell you that Eternum's animator is very skilled, and should be able to pull it off if assisted by AI animation in a few years. but honestly, it requires a ton of work that might be better invested in other aspects of the game if he is working alone on it. having more story scenes for example.

Reactions: AnonW123

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Something bugging me in the plot: it only took the name of the "server" for Nova to find the world and create an access, but they never tried it for Calypso's world, at least they were never shown trying it. No one asked Idriel either. it should at least be a single line of text to show that they did try and close a potential plot hole.
It's mentioned by the voice on the phone (at least) that you need the 10 gems to unlock either Idriel's world or perhaps the temple of Acheron therein (I'm a little unclear which, but 10 gems...) I suspect it's the world that's locked - simply because we haven't seen any other elves.

Toni891

Jul 13, 2018

Also MC is pretty dumb for turning his back from two enemies that haven't lost their will to fight. literally anyone would watch them leave, or keep an eye out while leaving. would have made more sense if he saw the guy pull out the gun and couldn't react to it

Idriel said it: he's become arrogant, too sure of his powers. He doesn't take enemies for full anymore, El coyote is not a threat but a challenge, Thanatos doesn't stand a chance etc. Loss of sense for reality.

For the plot it was teased before: MC's ability to look into eternum. He saw Calypso argue in that saloon or motel or whatever that was. when he was on the road with Luna and her dad. Also the "dream" when he talked to Idriel what he doesn't remember. I think it will turn out that MC is either one of those like the Founder who can travel, maybe they are what we'd call "undead", I'm quite sure the Founder is dead like Thanatos. Or MC will indeed be saved or rather discovered by Calypso to be actually one of the immortals unrecognized by her until now. No mother in his life, the father not caring like he wasn't his kid and most importantly, no visions for Luna! He's not human or not "living" in the way we know it.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Believe it. There are a lot of preset animation mods for hardcore sex acts in HS2 but quite a few when it comes to more intimate stuff like breast sucking, which you either have to do manually or get someone to do it for you (i.e. commission for a mod). And even then it can be time-consuming (which is kind of a bad news for devs that have a schedule that they follow) so some just don't bother.
Fair enough. I appreciate your point. I'm not a developer so I have no experience with either honey select or daz but I have heard complaints multiple times about the limitations or difficulties with both. It's just something I notice is missing in a lot of avns, not just the honeyselect ones.

Caribdis is one of the best developers I've seen as his honeyselect doesn't even look like honeyselect. it looks like a whole other level based on whatever customization he does.

The last point I'll make is that what is worth the time to do in terms of sex scenes will be a choice that the dev makes based on their own priorities, what they feel their patrons want, their skill level and other factors. I don't think there's any aspect of developing these games that isn't time consuming or challenging. Some more than others.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
They likely tried it off-screen but Nova likely couldn't find it. Also, they're currently preoccupied with the gem hunt and Orion is seemingly the only person who cares about Caly returning to her world (while others at the time viewed her as an AI NPC, so anything that she says might just be viewed as NPC lore fluff that's less important to the task at hand, which is the gem hunt).

is there a chance that Idriel is Queen Anima? and her ability to travel between worlds is exploited to run the game ?
It's one of the major theories regarding Idriel's identity, yes.

and the cliffhanger for the latest update, I think Calypso will feel MC fading, as she is meditating with full awareness on outside worlds, and she will bring him to her and go to him to cast healing magic. she might be stuck on Earth if she goes there though. not sure if she can pull magic from Earth, but not impossible if the Founder could travel worlds unassisted. if it's just MC being treated in a hospital and getting back on his feet after a week thanks to his powers, I would be very disappointed. though, it could be MC brought to a hospital, all the girls rushing to him, doctors dropping the news that he is dying and it's impossible to revive him, and one girl has the idea to ask Calypso for help if they believe the game is real. at least, that way, the girls will be forced to evaluate their feelings for MC and sharing with each other how they feel about him
Major problem with the hospital theory is that there's a time limit currently set for El Coyote's quest, and Cari mentioned on Discord that the New World adventure will continue in 0.8. So the only plausible scenarios for Orion's recovery are:

-Caly comes to Orion's aid as you said, possibly cutting her off from Eternum but she ends up getting a power-up later on to allow her to jump back

-Orion is pulled to Limbo and stays there for a while (the lore on Limbo heavily implies that time does not flow there, so in theory you can possibly stay there for an indefinite period and return without time lost) until either he comes to terms with his fuck-up or he manages to break himself (or maybe through Caly's help) out of there and return to the living, causing him to use his power and heal himself. (Kinda favoring this one because it allows Orion to self-reflect and possibly return as a better person. Not to mention it lines perfectly with a passage in the Odyssey where the mythological Orion was seen by Odysseus in the underworld hunting beasts)

-Orion goes too-angry-to-die mode and unleashes his powers in the real to heal himself, walking it off but likely has a consequence for doing so which is revealed at a later period.

-Orion subconsciously jumps to Eternum and does the Coyote quest solo while back in the real his body is sent to the hospital and he wakes once his quest for the Heart of the Abyss is done.

Someone at Discord jokingly said that Orion grew up in the UK so he might've been a bit lax in realizing that people in 'Murica are trigger-happyImean FREEDOM-LOVING folk compared to the knife-happy culture of thugs in the Queen's domains. Story-wise though, it's likely that Orion really is riding a chad high (especially after adding Nova to his list of conquests and seeing his chad self in the mirror) that he forgot that he's in the real world. So, like his mythological namesake, he got fucked by his own hubris.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
fair enough. we'll have to agree to disagree.

with a bit of experience in the field, I can tell you that Eternum's animator is very skilled, and should be able to pull it off if assisted by AI animation in a few years. but honestly, it requires a ton of work that might be better invested in other aspects of the game if he is working alone on it. having more story scenes for example.
IIRC Honey Select / Honey Select 2 doesn't have built-in programs that allow AI to help with the animation process so...not sure how that would help.

Toni891

Jul 13, 2018
It's mentioned by the voice on the phone (at least) that you need the 10 gems to unlock either Idriel's world or perhaps the temple of Acheron therein (I'm a little unclear which, but 10 gems...) I suspect it's the world that's locked - simply because we haven't seen any other elves.
Assuming MC is an immortal or traveller Idriel could indeed be Queen Anima, Calypo's tale could be past and future in a wheel of time with MC being that challenger fighting the bad king who's the Founder. Well, adding the queen to the growing harem... ah no... thinking about it it sounds too dull for such a great story :D (I'll post it anyway, for the giggles... not enough giggles in this game xD)

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes