Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
... you forgot the time when MC went to sleep and woke up with Nova and Annie. it was brushed off as him falling asleep with his gear on, but I don't think he still wore it. it's ambiguous.
yeah, I like the whole Limbo stuff you're weaving here. those dreams might just be projections from Idriel to MC's mind while he is asleep, and not him actually going into Limbo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
And for the love of god, i can't seem to choose between Alex or Penny. Everytime i think i'm starting to like one more, the other one comes full swinging to take the best girl spot with each new update. Caribdis really makin it hard for us to choose as every single FL is so damn intriguing and fun.
Ahh, I see you're a man that appreciates the finest of tastes as well!

1712947523353.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
And for the love of god, i can't seem to choose between Alex or Penny. Everytime i think i'm starting to like one more, the other one comes full swinging to take the best girl spot with each new update. Caribdis really makin it hard for us to choose as every single FL is so damn intriguing and fun.
Before the update was always a tie between Nova, Alex , Penny and Luna for me haha Alex came out on top cause her lewd scene but now I like Penny and Nova's lewd scene more. I'd probably say Nova has the slight edge for me now.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
HS2 getting it later was just an example...
changing software would be the most pragmatic move if he wants to use that feature, for sure.
and AI assisted animation doesn't remove the work, it helps and accelerates it a lot. even if he is all about manually doing it, and enjoying the process, it could be part of the process. it's not just typing a prompt and getting a finished 3D animation :)
Well the thing is he's not moving away from HS2 anytime soon so there's that.

Screenshot_20240413_023302_Discord.jpg

I believe it has something to do with him simply liking the style of HS2 as opposed to Daz3D (which has a lot more stuff that could be used to make dev life easier). So, unwieldy and dated it may eventually be, if he's sticking with it then I'm assuming he's willing to slog through the pain of using it instead of making things easier for himself (like utilizing tools like AI to speed up the workflow, for instance).

Her not being as friendly to the others doesn't really matter, it's about how friendly the others are with her and if they want to help her, Nova in particular seems willing, and she would just do it for MC anyway.
Calypso might prefer finding it herself, but she is not a fool either, she doesn't reject MC's help. She even complained to him at first that he was supposed to help her find it as promised and he didn't do anything, so she felt used like a simple teleporter tool.
Again though, if it hasn't been brought up then chances are Nova might've tried to look but didn't (assuming Caly had asked). Also, her complaints stem from the fact that she's not being made a team player but is instead treated as a walking portal monke. Had it been about Orion not helping her, then she would've demanded that he prioritize the search for how she would return to her realm instead of the gems. But no, she mentioned that she wanted to settle her debt to Orion by helping them with their task as a partner in the hopes that along the way she finds a clue on how to return.

yes formidable, but it was a fresh humbling experience in his mind.
your linking it to the myth of Orion makes sense too, but i don't think it was the best. maybe MC taking a knife to the stomach while waiting for them to flee instead would have been even more of a link to the myth with Orion being stung by a scorpion ?
Again, would've been fitting if we were still in the UK. But as the people on Discord had ...

yes, very true. but he also wants to stay and get in the local university, and he is welcome to do so.
Which he could do once he finishes highschool in the UK and migrate back to Kredon, possibly regain his US citizenship in the process if he so happens to no longer have that.

oh nice facts you're dropping here, thanks.
you forgot the time when MC went to sleep and woke up with Nova and Annie. it was brushed off as him falling asleep with his gear on, but I don't think he still wore it. it's ambiguous.
yeah, I like the whole Limbo stuff you're weaving here. those dreams might just be projections from Idriel to MC's mind while he is asleep, and not him actually going into Limbo.
Huh? That's what I said though? The only time he transported to Eternum via dreaming was from the bleeding event back at the gas station and after his dream meeting with Idriel in the ruins (where he got transported to the Rockerfeller server right after).

Also, that's not how projection works based on what we know about it, what has been foreshadowed (i.e. Andromeda Tapes), and (which so far matches ingame lore). Always it's about someone going through an out of body experience and finding themselves in places that are in a higher plane of existence (or close to it). Even back in OIAL when MC got into that drug-induced episode he found himself in a dream area where Astaroth met up with him. Or in the case of Orion at the party it was more or less still in an area that allowed Idriel to interact with him.

he did it a bit this last update. so we know he is no longer oblivious to it. and as you said, if he is to mirror the myth character, his feelings might already be the same. and well, knowing that they almost lost MC, it should accelerate the penetration scenes for those LIs that hinge it more on their feelings too. we already know Annie will have it next time, and Dalia will probably have it on her birthday too. Luna should be last, but it might happen in the update after the next one, as she already had a scene this update. it leaves more time to handle the drama and sorting everyone feelings for the remaining updates, in addition to the story.
He still shows doubts if what he feels is love though, which is why he needs the figurative and literal kick in the nuts to make him realize his feelings and also make him realize that if he loves them all then he would do the right thing and come clean with his feelings for them all.

Reactions: TamreeFugar

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well the thing is he's not moving away from HS2 anytime soon so there's that.

View attachment 3534238

I believe it has something to do with him simply liking the style of HS2 as opposed to Daz3D (which has a lot more stuff that could be used to make dev life easier). So, unwieldy and dated it may eventually be, if he's sticking with it then I'm assuming he's willing to slog through the pain of using it instead of making things easier for himself.
Honestly im glad this isnt a Daz3D game while I do prefer Daz to honey select this game just wouldn't have the same appeal and charm if it was Daz. Because of the way the models look in Honey Select it is much easier to add some comedy in just from the way the characters pop in and out in a scene and just the look on their face too compared to something like DAZ. As well as the animations in this game are far better than any Daz game ive seen, Probably alot to do with the HS engine id bet

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
thanks for posting this. I actually hope Caribdis does do individual endings after reading this. The harem aspect is something I never liked about this game but since there is no consquences might as well plat catch them all with the LI. But this would make me want to do solo paths which I prefer anyways.
Even with the possibility of solo endings it's highly likely that harem will still remain canon and will be referenced in the next game (or at least, the events that are unique to the harem ending will be referenced similarly to OIAL), so there's that.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Even with the possibility of solo endings it's highly likely that harem will still remain canon and will be referenced in the next game (or at least, the events that are unique to the harem ending will be referenced similarly to OIAL), so there's that.
o yeah I have no doubt the solo endings would be just to give us more options as this is clearly has harem feel and focus first and foremost. so the harem ending would 100% be canon. So I look forward to that if it happens, as I dont play this game for the harem infact I dont really like harems most of the time. Tho I do have a hard time calling this a harem just yet since none of the girls know about the sleeping around just yet other than probably Nancy. Right now I consider this more of a manslut simulator

• Haha
Reactions: TamreeFugar

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
o yeah I have no doubt the solo endings would be just to give us more options as this is clearly has harem feel and focus first and foremost. so the harem ending would 100% be canon. So I look forward to that if it happens, as I dont play this game for the harem infact I dont really like harems most of the time. Tho I do have a hard time calling this a harem just yet since none of the girls know about the sleeping around just yet other than probably Nancy
IIRC Cari mentioned on Discord that both the girls finding out and the harem forming will happen much earlier compared to OIAL. I feel like that's something that he never did get to rectify in that game but now he's putting more effort in building that in this game.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Alex seems to have proper feelings now.
while Penny seems to be stuck in lust for the most part, even though she has the longer history with MC. there is only that reaction to the "not my wife, yet" that was cute.
both seem to be open to the idea of sharing anyway.

Its the only time in that update we don't see any interaction with the headgear, and we definitely don't see him log in -- also the only time we see him arrive without seeing him at least fly down the tunnel. It may not be spelled out, but I think it's ...
gilderoy-lockhart-pretty-obvious.gif
we don't see him explicitly removing the gear. he has the visor off, but seems to fall asleep with the suit on. he is sent to his dream with idriel and then directly to eternum with nova and annie. the fact that he arrives naked might be because he doesn't have his visor where the inventory is stored, or because there is no default outfit.
I believe, like you, that he went in because of who he is, and by chance he landed on the server nova was invited in. but there is no confirmation. when he gets out, he still uses an exit portal. a simple line saying something about him not having the visor when he got out would have been better for confirmation.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
haven't played OIAL yet. is it referenced in Eternum a lot ?

MC can creampie every girl he fucks except Nancy. ending might be a full volleyball team being born, and Nancy feelings left out allows creampie to have the libero player :D

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

MC can creampie every girl he fucks except Nancy. ending might be a full volleyball team being born, and Nancy feelings left out allows creampie to have the libero player :D
I don't know about "a lot". I only remember Stabby Mike getting referenced in the opening, but I'm sure there are things I may have missed - I did OIALT after I started this one, and I expect I would have missed any early references in the VN. Eternum is referenced in OIALT as well.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022

the only references are about the Sons of Astaroth and President Stabb, but you gotta play OIAL to understand them.

Reactions: fapderp11 and HiP1

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
the only references are about the Sons of Astaroth and President Stabb, but you gotta play OIAL to understand them.
I think there was a throwaway line at one point to the effect that something was harder than breaking into (or out of?) a prison.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes