e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
the only references are about the Sons of Astaroth and President Stabb, but you gotta play OIAL to understand them.
I think there was a throwaway line at one point to the effect that something was harder than breaking into (or out of?) a prison.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
the only references are about the Sons of Astaroth and President Stabb, but you gotta play OIAL to understand them.
In the server where the protagonist and Calypso end up after becoming separated from Alex and Nova (the one he didn't learned its name), the place belonged to Hiromi, the friendly tour guide and drug baron (though his name wasn't mentioned by the 2 women that were the offering for the business associate).

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Well the thing is he's not moving away from HS2 anytime soon so there's that.

View attachment 3534238

I believe it has something to do with him simply liking the style of HS2 as opposed to Daz3D (which has a lot more stuff that could be used to make dev life easier). So, unwieldy and dated it may eventually be, if he's sticking with it then I'm assuming he's willing to slog through the pain of using it instead of making things easier for himself (like utilizing tools like AI to speed up the workflow, for instance).
thanks for the screenshot.
I don't really care either way, it was just to reply to the guys that wanted the more sensual scenes.
Caribdis seems to care a lot about the animation. we can see that even more in the 2 latest updates. so to make it NOT look weird, he would need better tools. that was my original point, and we strayed quite a bit from it :D

Again though, if it hasn't been brought up then chances are Nova might've tried to look but didn't (assuming Caly had asked). Also, her complaints stem from the fact that she's not being made a team player but is instead treated as a walking portal monke. Had it been about Orion not helping her, then she would've demanded that he prioritize the search for how she would return to her realm instead of the gems. But no, she mentioned that she wanted to settle her debt to Orion by helping them with their task as a partner in the hopes that along the way she finds a clue on how to return.
yeah, it was pretty much a mix of all that. both staying polite and considerate, trying to compromise for each other, and still holding a few things back, at least to me. but yeah, my point was mainly that it would have been better to actually show Nova trying it, or MC quickly mentioning it in thoughts.

Again, would've been fitting if we were still in the UK. But as the people on Discord had ...
yeah, Murica :)

Which he could do once he finishes highschool in the UK and migrate back to Kredon, possibly regain his US citizenship in the process if he so happens to no longer have that.
would MC needs to go back to the UK to graduate there and come back ? if that's the case, a time skip will make it irrelevant.

Huh? That's what I said though? The only time he transported to Eternum via dreaming was from the bleeding event back at the gas station and after his dream meeting with Idriel in the ruins (where he got transported to the Rockerfeller server right after).

Also, that's not how projection works based on what we know about it, what has been foreshadowed (i.e. Andromeda Tapes), and (which so far matches ingame lore). Always it's about someone going through an out of body experience and finding themselves in places that are in a higher plane of existence (or close to it). Even back in OIAL when MC got into that drug-induced episode he found himself in a dream area where Astaroth met up with him. Or in the case of Orion at the party it was more or less still in an area that allowed Idriel to interact with him.
yeah, sorry, i thought you referred to another dream with her.
what i meant by projections are not astral projections, but Idriel "simply" projecting images in MC's mind when he is unconscious, and not forcing out of body experiences to bring MC to her.
and now that his actual body is injured and dying, it's not just his astral body that needs to be sent to Eternum. so if we expand on your 4th theory, they keep MC real body in the hospital and MC astral body is in Eternum to do the quest but he is stuck in the game and reach a state similar to Thanatos, while still having the option to wake up when his body is healed much later.

He still shows doubts if what he feels is love though, which is why he needs the figurative and literal kick in the nuts to make him realize his feelings and also make him realize that if he loves them all then he would do the right thing and come clean with his feelings for them all.
I'm not even sure a near death experience would be enough. being confronted by the girls might be a stronger wake up call.

And hey, I really appreciate you taking the time to write all that and replying with detailed and sound arguments.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
In the server where the protagonist and Calypso end up after becoming separated from Alex and Nova (the one he didn't learned its name), the place belonged to Hiromi, the friendly tour guide and drug baron (though his name wasn't mentioned by the 2 women that were the offering for the business associate).
OH GODS DAMMIT, HE GAVE US A CLIFFHANGER ON LEARNING THIS DAMN SERVER!

>_<

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
How dare that position be stole for the true queen of that hospital bed!!!
View attachment 3535013
fine make it both of them, one on each side of the bed, never leaving till he wakes up.

And suddenly Orion wakes up, still confused of his surroundings, only to see himself in a hospital bed with Luna and Annie embracing him and gently purring away in their sleep....

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Wait, What about the Succubus Queen Nova?:love:
She'll be hacking all of the medical companies and "Big Pharma" for all of the treatments, cures and technology they hide away and reserve for the self-anointed "elites" to try to get him fixed and back on his feet faster.

While she's at it, she'll release the cures for all cancers, diabetes, and other diseases that it pays more to treat than to cure, on multiple open forums so that smaller companies can produce them and crash the bio-med-pharma cabal keeping everyone sick. ;)

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes