sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
whatever works for you, i know in my playthrough, Orion's house will be absolutely crowded!!! And who knows? maybe these kids might just find and end up uniting with the descendants of the OIAL harem.
If Caribdis' next game happens 18 years after Eternum... The kids from OiaL will be hitting their 30s, so prime material for a young MC to hit on :devilish:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
If Caribdis' next game happens 18 years after Eternum... The kids from OiaL will be hitting their 30s, so prime material for a young MC to hit on :devilish:
when i said "descendants" i meant not necessairly just the kids, could be grandkids too to fit with the same age as the future MC

Last edited:
Reactions: sexypeanut

An known

Sep 16, 2021
I mean, I get it but Penny and Alex hadn't had much interaction since 0.5 at the park meetup with Dalia. Not to mention the threesome foreshadowings at the moment.
Yeah, Penny and Alex should have a to spend some time together.
Remember the tattoo conversation:
Polish_20240411_225950443.jpg
Polish_20240411_230427647.jpg
I think the best scenario for a Penny and Alex is something like:
Penny already decided she wanted to have a tattoo and she want Orion to go with her.
Then Orion or Penny will call Alex (knowing she have a lot of those) and asks her where is the best tattoo shop.
And Alex decided to go with them (because she knows the tattoo artist and maybe they could get a discount because the tattoo artist created all Alex's tattoos) then Orion will be asked by them to have a tattoo.

Maybe something like this kind of scenario...
Oh yeah and of course a threesome after they get tattoos.:sneaky:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
What do you think "I don't think" means??
You're basically arguing that, in a vacuum, your arguments are correct because they are logical. The point, however, is that we're not talking about the logic of your argument, but rather if it can be indeed be applied to the context of the game's narrative, where you originally argued that:

a) the theme is Cyberpunk, and therefore is not dualistic

b) Luna's powers can be construed as the product of mental derangement or drugs

Both of which are refuted based on what's foreshadowed prior and fully refuted with the current lore dump and Luna's childhood backstory reveal.

And no, you don't get to save face by saying "well my argument is still logical" because that wasn't what you were pushing for when you called out my original post saying I should "stick to rational philosophical materialism." You made a prediction/argument about the plot/lore and it turned out wrong, I pointed that it turned out wrong. Simple as.

typhlo19

Apr 11, 2024
Eternum [v0.7.0 Hotfix] [Caribdis] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,92 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,91 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------------
Eternum [v0.7.0 Hotfix] [Caribdis] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.6.2 -> v0.7.0 Hotfix [1,16 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Universal Compressed: v0.6.2 -> v0.7.0 Hotfix [277 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Universal: v0.7 -> v0.7.0 Hotfix [18,4 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
been looking all over the net for compressed, thanks bro

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
You're basically arguing that, in a vacuum, your arguments are correct because they are logical. The point, however, is that we're not talking about the logic of your argument, but rather if it can be indeed be applied to the context of the game's narrative, where you originally argued that:

a) the theme is Cyberpunk, and therefore is not dualistic

b) Luna's powers can be construed as the product of mental derangement or drugs

Both of which are refuted based on what's foreshadowed prior and fully refuted with the current lore dump and Luna's childhood backstory reveal.

And no, you don't get to save face by saying "well my argument is still logical" because that wasn't what you were pushing for when you called out my original post saying I should "stick to rational philosophical materialism." You made a prediction/argument about the plot/lore and it turned out wrong, I pointed that it turned out wrong. Simple as.
Damn you're dangerous :) you teach people about life and it seems to me that this is normal for you :) What's the scariest thing

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Damn you're dangerous :) you teach people about life and it seems to me that this is normal for you :) What's the scariest thing
It's a post that's trying to set the record straight in a lore/setting/story argument. Hardly something that talks about life and such (which is not the point of the post btw).

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
I kind of spoiled the ending of Episode 7 for myself bc there's a playlist on yt with all the osts and he uses sc of the game for the vid part, one of which has the ending. But even still it was like really epic to see how it went down and I kind of already saw it coming even without the spoiler. Are we allowed discuss Ep 7 now? I don't think public release came out yet. But yeah, bruh, can't wait for Episode 8. June / July hopefully.

Reactions: Elhemeer

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
That's why I specifically said "real world," because Eternum-wise he gets to pork either Eva or Maat for his first time there, and his first time in the real was with Nan...and that came AFTER Prof. Connor's shrooms trip.
Hah! Oh yeah I forgot about that

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I kind of spoiled the ending of Episode 7 for myself bc there's a playlist on yt with all the osts and he uses sc of the game for the vid part, one of which has the ending. But even still it was like really epic to see how it went down and I kind of already saw it coming even without the spoiler. Are we allowed discuss Ep 7 now? I don't think public release came out yet. But yeah, bruh, can't wait for Episode 8. June / July hopefully.
I'm listening to that playlist rn, lol!
Regarding ep. 07: I think you should still use spoilers - exactly because of the public release (04/16)

DroneZone

Jan 4, 2018
Nah, not upset about that.

I am kinda upset right now for an entirely different reason tho (which is why I'm kinda snappy right now)...

View attachment 3529189

/sigh

View attachment 3529190
Hopefully at least theres a good amount of banter between them, and maybe some competition. There are ways to make things spicy between them without an explicit scene.

Or maybe, the gang finds an artifact that lets them fuse two people together into a new person.
Penny and Dalia fusion dance together into Pelia(?) that has the features and kinks of both of them-> Orion fucks her/them
Technically, not incest :BootyTime:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Hopefully at least theres a good amount of banter between them, and maybe some competition. There are ways to make things spicy between them without an explicit scene.

Or maybe, the gang finds an artifact that lets them fuse two people together into a new person.
Penny and Dalia fusion dance together into Pelia(?) that has the features and kinks of both of them-> Orion fucks her/them
Technically, not incest :BootyTime:
Pelia... or perhaps Danny?

Reactions: DroneZone
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes