Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
STOP DOING THIS ANYWHERE GOD DAMN IT!

Fixed that for you.

I had finally removed this from my memory, and now you mention it again... Not cool man...
Oh, no,no,no you can't remove this from yer memory we're all cursed, you know today I woke up so early, because of all these discussions in my head I got nightmares about Orion married to Gertrude and I'm not kidding I seriously got a NIGHTMARE about Orion and Gertrude MARRIED.

Tyson Mikel

Sep 16, 2023
Oh, no,no,no you can't remove this from yer memory we're all cursed, you know today I woke up so early, because of all these discussions in my head I got nightmares about Orion married to Gertrude and I'm not kidding I seriously got a NIGHTMARE about Orion and Gertrude MARRIED.
And now my reaction is like:-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Engineer rakhesh

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
When MC banged Alex , I can't help but feel like he banged a female version of Axel because they are twins so it's like he also banged Axel :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 933 Votes