StormCGS

Apr 7, 2024
My urge to strangle Caribdis for making me wait for 0.8 for months after this hell of an ending in 0.7

And to the waiting realm we go

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Although I have a complaint: In Penny's scene, Orion barely plays with her jugs; in Nova's scene, he touches her breasts just for a bit; and in Alex's scene, he doesn't even bother with that!! CRIMINY!
Therefore, I ask- no, I DEMAND Caribdis to make new sex scenes with those girls and allow Orion the pleasure of groping, kissing, nibbling, sucking and God knows what with those funbags of theirs! :mad:
Pwetty Pwease?
This! We desperately need boob sucking! Long overdue!!

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Although I have a complaint: In Penny's scene, Orion barely plays with her jugs; in Nova's scene, he touches her breasts just for a bit; and in Alex's scene, he doesn't even bother with that!! CRIMINY!
Therefore, I ask- no, I DEMAND Caribdis to make new sex scenes with those girls and allow Orion the pleasure of groping, kissing, nibbling, sucking and God knows what with those funbags of theirs! :mad:
Pwetty Pwease?

[/SPOILER]

I find most avn devs tend to ignore or downplay things like kissing and breast play. It is annoying.

Reactions: sexypeanut

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
This! We desperately need boob sucking! Long overdue!!
I find most avn devs tend to ignore or downplay things like kissing and breast play. It is annoying.
To add to that, I miss watching the MC caressing the girls' bodies more. Orion mostly keeps his hands away from them during the scenes or at most holds them in place. They all have supple figures and umblemished skin! Why not grab their butts, fondle their breasts, touch their arms, stroke their legs, nuzzle their navels, peck at their necks... you know, more action than just dick in hole

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
To add to that, I miss watching the MC caressing the girls' bodies more. Orion mostly keeps his hands away from them during the scenes or at most holds them in place. They all have supple figures and umblemished skin! Why not grab their butts, fondle their breasts, touch their arms, stroke their legs, nuzzle their navels, peck at their necks... you know, more action than just dick in hole
most likely because it's very hard to animate without making it looking weird

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
most likely because it's very hard to animate without making it looking weird
I doubt that's it. I have seen maybe two avns do it very well but most just don't even try. It might be difficult for a first person avn to do it but Eternum isn't in first person ( I find less and less avns are in first person).

I think it takes an appreciation for balancing the raw fucking with the more sensual aspects of sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: sexypeanut

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Nah he's Spanish, so I figured he probably watched a little too many telenovelas (which are notorious for their cliffhangers) during his youth that he developed a knack for writing cliffhangers.

At least, that's how I try to justify it. :HideThePain:
... I KNEW IT! THAT explains it!

Either that or...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now it makes much more sense.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
That's the one I said in my post could scar someone badly. Some cursed creation from An known though. I just hope he won't post in the thread one day those two "lovebirds" doing it. Or use Luna's eye to imagine such scene happening in her mind. :giggle::whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 933 Votes