Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
My MC probably would've been murdered by Chang and Annie right away by critically failing their Persuasion checks. "NO, I SWEAR, I LIKE YOU BOOOTH! AAAAAARRGGGHHHHH...*blood and gore sounds*" :HideThePain::KEK:
Or they both huddle in a dark corner of the train while sad music continues upon reaching their destination, Nan sees this upon stepping on the train to check them and concludes Orion is a bully and is angry with him for doing that to Annie, word spreads quickly and every other LI ignores Orion for the rest of the game...

...though at the very least Axel hears about it and invites Orion to join his group. :HideThePain:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Or they both huddle in a dark corner of the train while sad music continues upon reaching their destination, Nan sees this upon stepping on the train to check them and concludes Orion is a bully and is angry with him for doing that to Annie, word spreads quickly and every other LI ignores Orion for the rest of the game...

...though at the very least Axel hears about it and invites Orion to join his group. :HideThePain:
From harem path to no one path...not sure I would need to play a game for that. :HideThePain:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This scene ruined my whole day, now it gonna ruin yours too, enjoy.
If that "scene" might ruin someone's day, it's the cursed edit of Mr. Hernandez and Gertrude pregnant and Luna touching her belly that'll end up scarring somebody, possibly for life. :whistle::whistle:

triffids

Jul 4, 2021
Having trouble running the 7.0 version on mac. Does mac not have the hotfix version? Game crashes on all my old saves and gives the following error:
"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 609, in script
pause
File "game/script.rpy", line 609, in script
pause
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 455, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 129, in _invoke_game_menu
renpy.call_in_new_context('_game_menu')
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named revertable"

Any ideas on how to fix it? Sorry if it's been addressed I tried scrolling back a bit but didn't see anything
I have the same problem with no solutions that have worked. I even took my saves over to my PC and got the same error. :D

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Think he's referring to this post.

Could be wrong tho. :BootyTime:
That's the one I said in my post could scar someone badly. Some cursed creation from An known though. I just hope he won't post in the thread one day those two "lovebirds" doing it. Or use Luna's eye to imagine such scene happening in her mind. :giggle::whistle:

Aug 30, 2018
Or maybe Orion died sometime when he was a kid (could be an incident that Chang and Annie and/or even his Dad might be unaware of...maybe he died in his sleep?), spent his time in Eternum for a bit as a lost soul and gets the attention of the Founder at some point before he somehow revives (either being sent back by Idriel as her ace in the hole or through his own willpower). So when the Founder finds him alive as a player, he gets spooked to see a familiar face that he thought as among the dead to actually be part of the living.

(Not that sold on this theory btw but I'm just throwing it out there because it could be possible)

4.80 star(s) 933 Votes