Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
That's one hell of a cliffhanger. Crazy that this game is able to make me keep playing just for the story even after I've finished my business.
yeah this cliffhanger is probably the 2nd best ive seen. Funny thing is the game that beats it for me had pretty much a very similar ending only difference is it was a LI that got shot instead of the MC

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I think every version's end/cliffhanger is designed to keep us salivating for the next tho, it's torture.
Ungawa when he is reminded of this fact:

no-wrestler.gif

(Tho realtalk I hope the ending is a definitive ending and doesn't follow your post's logic by having an MCU-esque cliffhanger epilogue that serves as sequel bait/teaser for the next game :HideThePain:)

Apr 8, 2018
Ungawa when he is reminded of this fact:

View attachment 3523554

(Tho realtalk I hope the ending is a definitive ending and doesn't follow your post's logic by having an MCU-esque cliffhanger epilogue that serves as sequel bait/teaser for the next game :HideThePain:)
Was stating the fact that we left off 0.6 with big daddy Bardot and now we're left off with the pizza murder currently at 0.7, nothing but pain sadly :( wouldn't be surprised if we're hit with another one next version :KEK: I'd like a tease for the next game just like in OIALT tho where doing a shitty playthrough teases it lol

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
But by "0.8's cliffhanger" does he mean coming out of 0.8 or going in to 0.8...?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Has Caribdis said anything about splitting this up or having an update only option in the future?
/scans Discord

...I don't think he ever mentioned it, no. Maybe in the next patch or two once he realizes that the game is just too big for it to not have a patch only update...like another large game that I know of that didn't had patch only releases until far into the game's development...

*coughOutofTouchcough*

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Is his name really George R. R. Caribdis? I think he like fucking with us a little too much - he might even be getting too clever by half.:unsure:
Nah he's Spanish, so I figured he probably watched a little too many telenovelas (which are notorious for their cliffhangers) during his youth that he developed a knack for writing cliffhangers.

At least, that's how I try to justify it. :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 933 Votes