Radish Cruton

Nov 14, 2017
Not bad. a real ass hunter. and now let's have the same photo shoot with the rest of the girls :)
Sorry, I’m not an ass Hunter, I’m a Dalia hunter. You want pictures of her ass? As you’ve seen, I got ‘em.

Dalia battling in period costumes in Eternum? Got ‘em.

Dalia in pyjamas? Got ‘em.

Pictures of Dalia eating… you guesssed it. Got ‘em. There are lots.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
Once again, always fun to be able to understand what's being said by The Troll™ without having to see what they say.

That said, Dorfnutter, I can't decide if you are showing the patience of the Saint of Nazareth ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He can't control himself, he loves Nova so much that he starts to imitate her:
Actually.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Finally finished replaying the game ( took me a week lol) not sure if this is a hot take or whatever. But even after replaying the game I still enjoy the scenes that dont take place in the Eternum world more. I assume it's probably a hot take since most probably play this game for the other worlds. But depending what happens in regard to the cliffhanger the Pirate world looks like one I could actually enjoy. So far I mostly just liked the Rome one the others were just okay or didn't care for it.

side note I forgot how good the lewd scenes were in this game probably one of the few games I can say I actually would play this for the lewds more than story haha since they are soo good. And I typically never care or play any game for lewds always for character then story for me. My favorite lewds probably would be the Nova one , Alex , Penny , Nancy. Tho I must say even if Nancy is in last for lewds for me the scene was one of the hotter ones with the context behind it for me :)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Anybody knows what is the font used in the main menu?

4.80 star(s) 933 Votes