Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
light drama works in eternum. like Dalia resenting MC for seeing her naked, or for revealing the password to her private server, or MC raping her after she repeatedly said no, or Penny feeling betrayed if MC convinces her to flash her tits to Valentino.
that level of drama can work when confronting MC for his feelings, and MC not being ready to answer. bumping him to the friendzone until he sorts his feelings out. we already have a light version of that if MC gives some hope to Annie at the start of the game but backs out and stay friends instead.
Which is why I believe a confrontation amongst Orion and the girls will lead to a quick (and by quick I mean "likely resolved in the same update") resolution instead of prolonged drama (which is what you're basically advocating by downgrading Orion's relationship to friendzone should he get confronted). Dalia herself managed to be chummy with Orion only after a brief timeskip. Nova is shown to quickly become friendly with him even after the initial hostile meeting and mistrust. Then there's also the fact that Cari has been setting up their "sisterhood" pretty early in the game, which will likely lead to the acceptance of the harem situation quite easily instead of potential infighting amongst themselves once the word gets out.

(PS. The other examples you mentioned hardly matter btw because they're essentially route ends and therefore could be considered non-canon. And Cari has never tried to pull that level of drama in the canon routes because Orion always tries to resolve or shut down the drama before it gets real heavy, as is the case of him canonically hugging Alex after she got disowned and giving Luna some pep-talk after she revealed details of her childhood.)

An known

Sep 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I gotta study this picture really... REEEEEAAAAAALLLLY carefully...
Honestly, even having had that chart for a while, it still surprises me that Alex is shorter than Luna AND Dalia.
Hmmm... Yeah Alex "feels tall" ...
Polish_20240414_121748618.png
Polish_20240414_124626131.jpg
She's 5'4" in the main menu.
Got curious...

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Yeah, seems like Calypso is keeping a lot of secrets...
... ...
What if Calypso was a guy on the first place? :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:
I say most of Calypso's fans would do this if that turned out be true:
tumblr_f9c4d74d943ff45027ba278e6148998c_05586c90_540.gif
Jokes aside, what else's she hiding? And if Calypso does fall for the protagonist and her love for him isn't reciprocated, will she have the same fate as her mythological counterpart did, at least according to Hyginus? :unsure::unsure:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Seeing some people saying Cari is trolling in some of his responses about Orion's status by the end of this update, and yet...

View attachment 3539300

^He said that around the end of 0.3, and we all know how 0.4 turned out...

View attachment 3539284
View attachment 3539307
View attachment 3539308

:HideThePain:

If Caribidis isn't trolling... for once,

This would be a trippy dark mindfuck lol
But who knows, maybe the shock of his death is what causes all the girls to accept the harem, since they're just glad that he's alive and with them :WeSmart:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Jokes aside, what else's she hiding?
She'll be revealed as a replacement created by Idriel in overseeing Eternum when all is said and done because opening Acheron results in the latter passing on with the rest of the dead into the great beyond, which is why she isn't a proper LI because by the end of the story she becomes a true immortal who will outlive Orion and the rest of the LI's, with only her memories of her adventures with them being the only things to remember them by. :HideThePain:

(And yes, this is another one of my brain's crackpot theories. And yes, I am currently caffeine-high at the moment, thank you for asking)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

But who knows, maybe the shock of his death is what causes all the girls to accept the harem, since they're just glad that he's alive and with them :WeSmart:
Part of me thinks that if he's serious about the funeral thing then maybe he can use it as a false vision* for Orion to see while he's floating around Limbo, which then extends to a vision of what happens if the Founder succeeds in completing the gems and the eventual sad fate that awaits the people he cares for**, which could be the motivation Orion needs to refuse to accept his death and thus make him defy fate and "resurrect" himself.

*Though for extra trolling/mindfuck points he could use it as his first set of sneaks for 0.8 :HideThePain:

**I mean, it sounds like the Frodo vision in Fellowship where he sees what would happen if he fails...but then I recall that Cari mentioned that the LOTR trilogy is a favorite of his, so...:HideThePain:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Part of me thinks that if he's serious about the funeral thing then maybe he can use it as a false vision* for Orion to see while he's floating around Limbo, which then extends to a vision of what happens if the Founder succeeds in completing the gems and the eventual sad fate that awaits the people he cares for**, which could be the motivation Orion needs to refuse to accept his death and thus make him defy fate and "resurrect" himself.

*Though for extra trolling/mindfuck points he could use it as his first set of sneaks for 0.8 :HideThePain:

**I mean, it sounds like the Frodo vision in Fellowship where he sees what would happen if he fails...but then I recall that Cari mentioned that the LOTR trilogy is a favorite of his, so...:HideThePain:
That could very well happen depending on how powerful he/Idriel is in letting him see the future
And if he learns to use his power in the real world then yea he could probably easily heal himself back.

This also seems like around the time in OiaLt's updates where the mc had that choice to make of staying good/becoming evil, and we got to see the outcome of that (I may be misremembering)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
That could very well happen depending on how powerful he/Idriel is in letting him see the future
And if he learns to use his power in the real world then yea he could probably easily heal himself back.
Given the lore dump on Limbo existing outside time and space and Idriel quoting the Syndicate member at the start of 0.4 ("Because we've seen it, because we've tried"), I'm currently of the opinion that she can see not just the future, but all possible futures. It's also possible given the lore on Limbo that she has seen and/or gone through either multiple instances of Orion going through his life and dying (loop theory), or multiple realities where a variant or incarnation of Orion tried to break Eternum's cycle but failed (multiverse theory).

But because of Limbo's "unique" circumstances, it's also possible that we will never be able to see or interact with this feature (i.e. have an entire update where we relive an older update all over again but with differing choices), and if we do we might only see a truncated version to not waste time. Point being is that we'll likely be confined only to this "main" timeline instead of experiencing other timelines (which is a headache that I don't think Cari would want to dive into, given how straightforward he's writing the story atm).

This also seems like around the time in OiaLt's updates where the mc had that choice to make of staying good/becoming evil, and we got to see the outcome of that (I may be misremembering)
I feel like that choice was already handed to the player the moment they decided whether to accept the Amulet of Blair or not. We still have about 5-7 updates remaining tho, so I think it's still a bit early to see the full consequence of that choice (we'll see though).

Reactions: Phase_01

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Hmmm... Yeah Alex "feels tall" ...
View attachment 3539183
View attachment 3539204
She's 5'4" in the main menu.
Got curious...
Alex simply has a larger-than-life character. That's why she either becomes taller near others or others become shorter near her. :whistle:

Yeah, seems like Calypso is keeping a lot of secrets...
... ...
What if Calypso was a guy on the first place? :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:
Of all the unmistakably evil things one could say regarding the girls, you chose to say the WORST?

1713080935936.png

Cup sizes? :unsure:
Penelope: F
Nancy: F
Calypso: E
Dalia: D
Luna: D
Alex: C
Nova: B
Annie: B
Looks about right (Penny said hers was 32F in the latest update).
Hmm, on second thought, I'd say Dalia's and Alex's are more or less the same size, aren't, they? They'd be D and Luna's a C. OR Alex and Luna's C, but Luna's certainly aren't bigger than Alex's

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

4.80 star(s) 896 Votes