Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
i know there is hints thats why i asked about his other game personally i veiw lesbian/bi stuff whether in threesome or solo as sharing which im not into at all. Im fine if its a possibility but if there isnt a way to avoid it id prefer to know than have to find out while playing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
In my case, none of them will have kids anyways. Preggo is off here ;)
Only as far as not showing them conceiving kids during the course of the story is concerned. Knowing her backstory, she'll want to take after her Mee-maw and have grandkids of her own, so she'll bound to ask Orion for kids eventually.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Only as far as not showing them conceiving kids during the course of the story is concerned. Knowing her backstory, she'll want to take after her Mee-maw and have grandkids of her own, so she'll bound to ask Orion for kids eventually.
But then we go back to the problem of making little shits...

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Hey, thank you guys!!!
I'm slowly recovering from the surgery, luckily it was benign, and all the exams are still negative so I'm hoping for the best.
But.. I promise you will see me more from now on... Well let me play the last update before, but I'm definitely back. ^_^
View attachment 3558730
Play it, play it!!

Then suffer like the rest of us waiting for 0.8. :HideThePain:

• Wow
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Play it, play it!!

Then suffer like the rest of us waiting for 0.8. :HideThePain:
Oh my.. Is it that bad? I mean there's already the talk with Alex's poophead father to finish, there's even more on the update?!!? I'm still not ready to get too many emotions... Now you're scaring me...

6e12171a14fb8e142bee72c752078a3a.gif

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Woketard

Formerly 'Oppaibb'
Apr 6, 2024
Couple points: I'm pretty sure Idriel was only there in MC's Mind's eye, not actually THERE, as you suggest. Also, I REALLY hope whatever does happen, things don't continue as if nothing happened. That would be horrible, IMHO, for MC's growth. If Calypso is able to heal him in the real world, I hope he won't just be able to walk away. He needs to feel the consequence of his hubris ... it can't just be "Oh, I was stupid. Thanks. Let's go!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
4.80 star(s) 876 Votes