1. Alex
2. Penny
3. Nova
4. Annie
5. Luna
6. Dalia (might go up in 0.8)
7. Nancy
8. Calypso

(but I like them all and wouldn't skip a single scene!)

View attachment 3557226

^Likely reaction of the small contingent of Eva fans reading that sentence
They're not many, but they're pretty vocal about what they like!

pretty easily honestly I hated her hair style and well she isnt nearly as hot as the other LI only one she beats for me is Ainne who is also my least favorite Main Girl
NOW you've gone too far, mister!

1713599896372.png

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Huh Dahlia is the lowest. Man her scene with stay on earth playing in the background was one of the best non-lewd scene.
Well, Nancy is 2nd last and Penny is 3rd (Penny is super popular in the discord chat, though). Guess the Carter girls aren't just as quirky as the other ones

I mean...
View attachment 3557451
I would also hate her without a hairstyle :KEK::KEK::KEK:
What abomination is this!!? Where's the bleeeach

• Haha
Reactions: An known

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
She is the lowest, it’s criminal. Both her scenes are great, very well animated and with great music.
Maybe, but she is also pretty boring for most of the game and just not that interesting. Add to that her - relatively - plain looks outside of some muscle here and there (which some people don't like that much either) and I'm not surprised if she really is the least popular of the bunch.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
But Caribdis never showed lesbian action not plain at least, I mean there was something happening between the girls in OIAL but not to the point of it being classified as that ( the best could be bisexual, because it happened when the girls start doing it with the MC present).
I think it would be too much just showing it without a good reason in the story ( and so far nothing seems to go in that direction, unless it happen during some threesome that would be different), I have nothing against lesbian scenes I want it to be clear, I play lesbian games and I like them, but putting something like out of the blue would be out of Cari's style, imho. :)
was it avoidable in that game would be extremely disappointing if there is no way to stop it here

Samtimex

Aug 11, 2022
Since we're posting lists...

1. Alex
2. Penny
3. Nova
4. Annie
5. Luna
6. Dalia (might go up in 0.8)
7. Nancy
8. Calypso
I'll never understand why people love Alex so much.

My list;
1 - Luna
2 - Annie
3 - Dalia
4 - Nova
5 - Penelope
6 - Nancy
7 - Calypso
8 - Alex

This current list may change depending on future updates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sexypeanut
4.80 star(s) 931 Votes