VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Reactions: m3d10cr3

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
View attachment 3555063

:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
I didn't contradict that point, though? Cari said there will be four lewd scenes. He also said on Discord that he'll be surprised if anyone manages to predict all of them this time around, implying that he might throw in something unpredictable within the lineup (hence the curveball comment).

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Lewd Scene - CALYPSO: She, Orion, Alex and Dalia will go to an event. It is hard to say what it will be about. But maybe for an another gem. Calypso will blow Orion at the event. I don't expect any hardcore scene for Calypso before 1.0.
just an FYI, after 0.9 it'll be 0.10, not 1.0; putting your way one might understand she won't have a full hardcore scene till after the game's fully released.

Finuee

Sep 14, 2022
I know it's less comprehensive, but the official walkthrough is already posted.
Yeah, I already got that one. Was just curious to know if the thorough one would be around anytime soon. But thanks for the tip anyway. :)

https://f95zone.to/threads/eternum-v0-7-5-public-caribdis.93340/post-13294170
From what was reported here there weren't any major changes in 0.7.5 vs 0.7, so I think you can safely follow this walkthrough :)
I didn't know about this walkthrough, thanks for the heads up. (y)

An known

Sep 16, 2021
He also said this so he might be planning to throw a curveball in the lineup...

Screenshot_20240415_221237_Discord.jpg
Hmmm...:unsure:
The only Unpredictable thing that Cari does is what will be the Cliffhanger. :Kappa:

So if I'm going to predict the scenes...

• Dalia
We're 100% sure Dalia will have a scene knowing she's in the Banner and it's her Birthday, so that's 1 scene.

• Nancy
Nancy's last scene was in 0.5 so she's kind of due with scenes and knowing 0.8 will have the Christmas update we will have the Ski Trip, so it's possible she'll have a scene.

So we have Annie, Alex, Calypso, or maybe Eva or even Maat (but we barely see Maat ever since the 0.3 so not possible) a biggest curveball possible is Idriel but Idk about that.

It's possible for Alex to not have a scene,
If she discovered that she is pregnant and start avoiding Orion (but I think it's kind of early for that so maybe no).

Annie in the other hand could not have a scene knowing out of all the LI's she have the most scenes (if she will ever have a scene in the next update) among them so not including her wouldn't hurt that much. Also I think it's better for Annie to have the spotlight when her big scene comes.

• Calypso
Knowing that Orion died in the last update and I support the Calypso will help Orion theory (I think that Orion and Calypso has a connection, so maybe Calypso will detect that he can't feel Orion anymore and maybe help try to see what he's doing and help him), so if Orion will be around Calypso for a while she could have a scene.

My last guess could be...
  • Eva
I know it's not really that possible, but if you're going to think of it Eva was teased in 0.6, and knowing Cari might throw a curve ball in 0.8 sex scenes it's possible that the reason Cari showed us Eva's real look is for us have a scene with her in the future, so the most "unpredictable" scene could be Eva.

If you don't wanna read it, my prediction is:
  1. Dalia
  2. Nancy
  3. Calypso
  4. Eva
"But if possible, a threesome is always appreciated" :sneaky:

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
The only Unpredictable thing that Cari does is what will be the Cliffhanger. :Kappa:

• Dalia
We're 100% sure Dalia will have a scene knowing she's in the Banner and it's her Birthday, so that's 1 scene.

• Nancy
Nancy's last scene was in 0.5 so she's kind of due with scenes and knowing 0.8 will have the Christmas update we will have the Ski Trip, so it's possible she'll have a scene.

So we have Annie, Alex, Calypso, or maybe Eva or even Maat (but we barely see Maat ever since the 0.3 so not possible) a biggest curveball possible is Idriel but Idk about that.

If she discovered that she is pregnant and start avoiding Orion (but I think it's kind of early for that so maybe no).

Annie in the other hand could not have a scene knowing out of all the LI's she have the most scenes among them so not including her wouldn't hurt that much. Also I think it's better for Annie to have the spotlight when her big scene comes.

• Calypso
Knowing that Orion died in the last update and I support the Calypso will help Orion theory (I think that Orion and Calypso has a connection, so maybe Calypso will detect that he can't feel Orion anymore and maybe help try to see what he's doing and help him), so if Orion will be around Calypso for a while she could have a scene.

• Eva
I know it's not really that possible, but if you're going to think of it Eva was teased in 0.6, and knowing Cari might throw a curve ball in 0.8 sex scenes it's possible that the reason Cari showed us Eva's real look is for us have a scene with her in the future, so the most "unpredictable" scene could be Eva.

1. Dalia
  2. Nancy
  3. Calypso
  4. Eva
I'd argue that a solo Nan scene might not occur in favor of Annie simply because Cari might want to get her penetration scene over with so he could start fielding threesomes by 0.9 (leaving Luna to have her penetration scene there). Of course, he could start fielding them in 0.8, but so far the only ones currently ready for that are Penny and Nova. So if he fields a pairing where one still hasn't gone through their penetration scene yet, then the likely outcome is that scene's going to be strictly foreplay like Luna's in the current update (which would be a waste IMO).

And while more Eva would be welcome, another wildcard scene would be Idriel, given that Orion will likely be floating in Limbo for a while and that place is her domain. So either she gets a bit frisky during his time there or it all happens in a flashback (in case the "Orion is a reincarnation and he has history with Idriel" theory ends up being true).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23 and MAGO-DAG

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I just had this recommended to me and... I have to say that this be a great plot. And I so enjoy the humorous parts
Welcome to Eternum. It's a very good project tbh. And that means:
youre-one-of-us-now-pkasv8r8bh0rhm1m.gif
Once you finish v0.7, you'll have to wait for the new update some months later like the rest of the thread (and be careful of the Eternum withdrawal syndrome). :giggle::giggle:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'd argue that a solo Nan scene might not occur in favor of Annie simply because Cari might want to get her penetration scene over with so he could start fielding threesomes by 0.9 (leaving Luna to have her penetration scene there). Of course, he could start fielding them in 0.8, but so far the only ones currently ready for that are Penny and Nova. So if he fields a pairing where one still hasn't gone through their penetration scene yet, then the likely outcome is that scene's going to be strictly foreplay like Luna's in the current update (which would be a waste IMO).

And while more Eva would be welcome, another wildcard scene would be Idriel, given that Orion will likely be floating in Limbo for a while and that place is her domain. So either she gets a bit frisky during his time there or it all happens in a flashback (in case the "Orion is a reincarnation and he has history with Idriel" theory ends up being true).
While I do see why a Nancy lewd scene may not happen in the next update. Compared to someone like Annie , Luna or Daliah I feel like it will however assuming we somehow make it to the pirate server after that cliffhanger. Unless im mistaken It feels like Nancy is the only one we have yet to spend some solo time while visiting one of the servers, other than the bath but I dont count that. Because of that I feel like the pirate server would be a perfect chance to bond during said mission and perhaps some solo lewd time like in a cave or something.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022

• Dalia

• Nancy

Annie in the other hand could not have a scene knowing out of all the LI's she have the most scenes (if she will ever have a scene in the next update) among them so not including her wouldn't hurt that much. Also I think it's better for Annie to have the spotlight when her big scene comes.

• Calypso

• Eva

1. Dalia
  2. Nancy
  3. Calypso
  4. Eva
No Annie ?
annie what.jpg
I predict Annie,Dalia,Idriel and Calypso

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2019
Hey guys, I feel like I've waited a while, but is there any patreon that can share the wallpapers after #37? The first 37 have been available for probably up to a year now and after that it's been a complete drought. We're up to wallpaper #46 now, normally after a bit they show up on kemono but this time they seem to be not even on there after months

Reactions: Rorrim04

An known

Sep 16, 2021
I'd argue that a solo Nan scene might not occur in favor of Annie simply because Cari might want to get her penetration scene over with so he could start fielding threesomes by 0.9
No Annie ?
View attachment 3555719
I predict Annie,Dalia,Idriel and Calypso
I mean...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok jokes asides, I know it could be either Annie or Nancy, I mean if Nancy won't have a scene in 0.8 she'll be thirsty to the point that she will fuck Orion anytime, anywhere, or whoever is around (and because of that we could be rewarded by a threesome) , so it's possible for Nancy to not have a scene.

I predict Idriel
But about Idriel I know it's shocking for her to have a scene but it feels like Idriel was disappointed and seems to abandon Orion after the last update. And Idriel is too serious to have a scene, we can't even touch her (but she can touch us though :unsure: )

I mean Orion is a businessman maybe making Idriel ascend to heaven before he does will be a good way to say goodbye. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ellyx

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
While I do see why a Nancy lewd scene may not happen in the next update. Compared to someone like Annie , Luna or Daliah I feel like it will however assuming we somehow make it to the pirate server after that cliffhanger. Unless im mistaken It feels like Nancy is the only one we have yet to spend some solo time while visiting one of the servers, other than the bath but I dont count that. Because of that I feel like the pirate server would be a perfect chance to bond during said mission and perhaps some solo lewd time like in a cave or something.
Given the importance of the event there, the time limit imposed by El Coyote for said event, and the name of the place they're going to (Island of Lost Souls...sounds like a good excuse for Cari to pull another Haunted House/Spooky Space Station Freeroam :HideThePain:), I'm not sure if Cari would want to put a scene there unless it happens at the very end when they get the gem.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
But about Idriel I know it's shocking for her to have a scene but it feels like Idriel was disappointed and seems to abandon Orion after the last update. And Idriel is too serious to have a scene (we can't even touch her)

I mean Orion is a businessman maybe making Idriel ascend to heaven before he does will be a good way to say goodbye. :sneaky:
If the "Orion x Idriel was a thing in a former incarnation" theory is true then I can see this happening at the very beginning where Orion wakes up and finds himself in bed with a woman who looks like Idriel. They have small talk and start banging like rabbits, then Orion simply lives his life in this "reality" while having this nagging feeling that he's forgetting something.

Then he starts to remember and it all falls apart, culminating in him remembering all his incarnations and maybe having a meeting with Idriel, which leads to either him rejecting his fate by calling an annoyed Caly to his side to bring him home, or he goes back to his dying body and heals himself with his powers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ellyx

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
  1. Dalia
  2. Nancy
  3. Calypso
  4. Eva
Eva will only happen as a threesome with one of the actual LIs, otherwise Cari will (hopefully) not waste a scene on her.

Most likely are therefore (if we don't get a threesome already):

Dalia, Nancy and Annie, with Calypso or Alex for the 4th scene.

4.80 star(s) 876 Votes