VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Would be cool if the OiaL MC is the one that came to help Eternum MC in 0.8
also, in one of the bad ending of OiaL, Calypso is mentioned as a future threat to main antagonist, so it means she should be able to come to Earth. thought she might not be able to use magic or leave Earth afterwards.
it'd be nice, but Caribdis already stated that OIAL and Eternum have no connection with each other despite taking place in the same universe (with eternum taking place 12-15 years after oial).
Besides, HS1 models don't work in HS2, and Caribdis ain't willing to painstakingly recreate each character from OIAL in HS2 again.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I think Dalia went to the event with Penny (logical, especially since they are sisters after all.) and then, because of the experience, both sisters will discuss that they have feelings for Mc :sneaky:(y)

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
HS1 models don't work in HS2, and Caribdis ain't willing to painstakingly recreate each character from OIAL in HS2 again.
Hmm.. I'm actually curious how would they look in HS2. Though Annie already looks like the similar face models to the twins, just swap out the hairs then bam, you have Judie and Lauren.

The MC one is a bit tricky though. I mean.. People absolutely hate modifying and making male characters in HS2 :ROFLMAO:
1713510601143.png

Reactions: HiP1

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Hmm.. I'm actually curious how would they look in HS2. Though Annie already looks like the similar face models to the twins, just swap out the hairs then bam, you have Judie and Lauren.
Except Eternum takes place 12-14 years* after OIAL so no, that's not how that works.

*In case you ask, yes, there is a timeline made by one of the patrons on Discord that Cari himself has vetted to be legit/accurate

Timeline.jpg

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Except Eternum takes place 12-14 years* after OIAL so no, that's not how that works.

*In case you ask, yes, there is a timeline made by one of the patrons on Discord that Cari himself has vetted to be legit/accurate

View attachment 3554320
Holy crap that's some next level world building. But wouldn't it be fair to say that if OIAL cast is still alive, they would have aged up normally as well? Who's stopping them from becoming a cameo in future stuffs if ever Caribdis desired just saying, I think it's a fun little fan service especially to those fans that played since the beginning.

But yes, it's not really necessary.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You know ... if you bought the polyjuice potion ...
I already laid this one out:

We see Orion in bed doing a double scene with Penny and Alex - fills them both to the brim and finishes on their face and tits third time around. Right at that moment, Jerry's polyjuice potion wears off and the girls are in shock, and start screaming at him and throwing things. As he's hunkered down saying he's sorry for deceiving them, their polyjuice potion wears off to reveal Charlotte and Gertrude.

Jerry dies again, this time by his own hand. :LOL:

When he wakes up at home, alone, he pledges that he will also only ever cum again - by his own hand. ;)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Holy crap that's some next level world building. But wouldn't it be fair to say that if OIAL cast is still alive, they would have aged up normally as well? Who's stopping them from becoming a cameo in future stuffs if ever Caribdis desired just saying, I think it's a fun little fan service especially to those fans that played since the beginning.

But yes, it's not really necessary.
I mean a cameo of the twins or just Mike himself as an old man would be nice by the end of the story, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it given Cari's past comment on the matter...

Screenshot_20240419_153137_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sauce:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

We see Orion in bed doing a double scene with Penny and Alex - fills them both to the brim and finishes on their face and tits third time around. Right at that moment, Jerry's polyjuice potion wears off and the girls are in shock, and start screaming at him and throwing things. As he's hunkered down saying he's sorry for deceiving them, their polyjuice potion wears off to reveal Charlotte and Gertrude.

When he wakes up at home, alone, he pledges that he will also only ever cum again - by his own hand. ;)
Maan.... You just f@cked my brain... 1000138197.jpg

TJP623

Feb 2, 2022
I hope when he comes back from the dead Orion stops being a cocky little shit. Also waiting for that Axel redemption arc and Benjamin being an NPC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 876 Votes