Apr 8, 2018
is there really no new content between 7.0 and 7.5? changelog just says bugfixes... that'd be super lame for a .5 update
New content is fire
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, a glimpse of that Wenlussy, no, I don't have withdrawal symptoms.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
New content is fire

Also, a glimpse of that Wenlussy, no, I don't have withdrawal symptoms.
not gonna lie I can barley tell the difference in the Nova one but not the Wenlussy picture you a better eye for detail than me. I wouldn't of notice any of these without you pointing it out

Last edited:

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
is there really no new content between 7.0 and 7.5? changelog just says bugfixes... that'd be super lame for a .5 update
in software versions u shouldnt read the number as just a single decimal value, you should read it as two separate numbers "<major ver> . <minor ver>" the convention is that major ver is incremented whenever you have new content and minor ver just represents bug fixes/patches for a given major release - so .5 doesnt mean half-way to the next update, it just means 5 patches were released for the 7th content update

this is the formalization of this idea if you're curious:

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
7.5 was really just the public release. Don't see why anyone would expect any real new content already.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Which links? Did the post get removed?
They're gone now, but whoever the hell is this "user" has been doing the same over several threads under different accounts, all which were banned not long afterwards. Yesterday and some weeks ago the same happened. Must be irritating for the mods to see that spammer doing the same shtick over and over.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thanks, had me paranoid to click on anything after seeing the warning.

Got Chang on my first spin. May the bromance continue!

Luna on 2nd try, so I'd say it works.
Never click on anything in a thread not identified as related to the thread

(really, unless you're confident in the poster, you shouldn't click on anything in a thread not on the OP ...)

Quinn_69

Dec 4, 2022
I made that spinner for @Dessolos, who's only interested in Penny , Nova , Luna , Alex.

with all the girls!

Also, nice taste. Dalia has the best butt in the game.
Thanks, had me paranoid to click on anything after seeing the warning.

Got Chang on my first spin. May the bromance continue!

Luna on 2nd try, so I'd say it works.
I got Nancy on my first and only spin, and that makes me happy because she is the BEST.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.80 star(s) 876 Votes