Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Honestly i no longer even know :D The story is complex and articulated, and while Caridbis held a steady pace so far, the updates are still far apart. I'm totally lost on what's going on anymore.
Agreed, as of right know my impression is that we just scratched the surface of what's going to happen in the future updates,,, Cary really created a compelling, complex and structured story, I'm really stoked by what he did, it's a great game. :)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Agreed, as of right know my impression is that we just scratched the surface of what's going to happen in the future updates,,, Cary really created a compelling, complex and structured story, I'm really stoked by what he did, it's a great game. :)
Keep playing. You might want to retract some of that praise once you reach the end of this update. :HideThePain:

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
holy fuck, nice one... If that's true ofc xd

As for pizza theory, do we have any other scenes mentioning pizza?
For sure pizza can be eaten offscreen (Alex apartment, dinner at Carters after Rome), but did we actually see pizza at any point?
Maybe Cari simply isn't happy with pizza model he has in HS2, so once plot forces him to include pizza in a scene he simply goes "fuck it, I gotta find a way out of it" and suddenly BAM, Orion's dead.

Apr 8, 2018
holy fuck, nice one... If that's true ofc xd

As for pizza theory, do we have any other scenes mentioning pizza?
For sure pizza can be eaten offscreen (Alex apartment, dinner at Carters after Rome), but did we actually see pizza at any point?
Maybe Cari simply isn't happy with pizza model he has in HS2, so once plot forces him to include pizza in a scene he simply goes "fuck it, I gotta find a way out of it" and suddenly BAM, Orion's dead.
Oh man, reminds me of my firstborn meme, I'm still proud of it to this day.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
would be funny if we had the option to pick what kind of pizza to order and if we picked pineapple instead of a cliffhanger ending it was game over
Knowing how Mr. Caribdis is, he would probably make a cliffhanger where Orion was in a life-threatning situation, where he didn't know which pizza of 2 had or didn't have pineapple in it.

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes