Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Dylan Did you already have time to play the Update?:)
Just started...
I got some serious health issues so I went awol until I recovered ( I mean I'm still under control, but it seem I was lucky this time).
I just saw the initial scene and I'm already wondering why William did that to Alex and why that discussion with Orion, there are some deep things going on here ( and it seems Cari is making a lot of groundwork for what comes next, at least this is my hypothesis). :)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
/brain suddenly flashes back to the very beginning of OIAL

View attachment 3576862

View attachment 3576854

...Mein Gott.

The trope has been there since the very beginning!!

View attachment 3576858
So, about the ending of 0.7...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But it was a pepperoni pizza, not a pineapple one....

Sorry couldn't resist.... I will see myself in the corner facing the wall,,, and kneeling on rice....
Which is completely okay!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Dang that expression, can't wait to see what causes it, looks like she saw something touching someone..But that would mean she trusted someone aside Orion, or the thing happened casually.... Aaaargh can't wait to see that moment, now!!!

Anyway I got a question for you guys ,I will put it under spoiler since I don't want to ruin the playthrough to others but..

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Honestly i no longer even know :D The story is complex and articulated, and while Caridbis held a steady pace so far, the updates are still far apart. I'm totally lost on what's going on anymore.
Agreed, as of right know my impression is that we just scratched the surface of what's going to happen in the future updates,,, Cary really created a compelling, complex and structured story, I'm really stoked by what he did, it's a great game. :)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Agreed, as of right know my impression is that we just scratched the surface of what's going to happen in the future updates,,, Cary really created a compelling, complex and structured story, I'm really stoked by what he did, it's a great game. :)
Keep playing. You might want to retract some of that praise once you reach the end of this update. :HideThePain:

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
holy fuck, nice one... If that's true ofc xd

As for pizza theory, do we have any other scenes mentioning pizza?
For sure pizza can be eaten offscreen (Alex apartment, dinner at Carters after Rome), but did we actually see pizza at any point?
Maybe Cari simply isn't happy with pizza model he has in HS2, so once plot forces him to include pizza in a scene he simply goes "fuck it, I gotta find a way out of it" and suddenly BAM, Orion's dead.

4.80 star(s) 878 Votes