Apr 8, 2018
holy fuck, nice one... If that's true ofc xd

As for pizza theory, do we have any other scenes mentioning pizza?
For sure pizza can be eaten offscreen (Alex apartment, dinner at Carters after Rome), but did we actually see pizza at any point?
Maybe Cari simply isn't happy with pizza model he has in HS2, so once plot forces him to include pizza in a scene he simply goes "fuck it, I gotta find a way out of it" and suddenly BAM, Orion's dead.
Oh man, reminds me of my firstborn meme, I'm still proud of it to this day.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
would be funny if we had the option to pick what kind of pizza to order and if we picked pineapple instead of a cliffhanger ending it was game over
Knowing how Mr. Caribdis is, he would probably make a cliffhanger where Orion was in a life-threatning situation, where he didn't know which pizza of 2 had or didn't have pineapple in it.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
holy fuck, nice one... If that's true ofc xd

As for pizza theory, do we have any other scenes mentioning pizza?
For sure pizza can be eaten offscreen (Alex apartment, dinner at Carters after Rome), but did we actually see pizza at any point?
Maybe Cari simply isn't happy with pizza model he has in HS2, so once plot forces him to include pizza in a scene he simply goes "fuck it, I gotta find a way out of it" and suddenly BAM, Orion's dead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know honestly, I think it started as a joke by Cari, then it become a regular meme that he uses when there's a dangerous situation....
:) :)
Don't listen to any of them Dylan741 ... you don't have anything to worry about ...
View attachment 3577771
Now, these are the perfect messages to make me worry...

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

I don't know honestly, I think it started as a joke by Cari, then it become a regular meme that he uses when there's a dangerous situation....

Now, these are the perfect messages to make worried...
Just keep playing man, it's the only way to stop the worries...

:Kappa:

Apr 8, 2018
Orion gets warped into Eternum, but still dies, triggering the loop, heads or tails shenanigans ensue, and then the entire timeline resets and we replay the game once again and the only indicator that we know that we are in the right timeline is seeing that Nova still has her cyber owl tattoo. :WeSmart:

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018

Yeah, so... finish the update Dylan, as I'm afraid to say anything more at this point :D

As an encouragement I can say that Luna's not the only one replaced by succubus...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah, so... finish the update Dylan, as I'm afraid to say anything more at this point :D

As an encouragement I can say that Luna's not the only one replaced by succubus...
I'm at the photoshoot with Penny and... I don't know but the dialogues seems really promising, I will try to finish the update by tomorrow, sadly I have very little stamina and I can't sit still for too much time. :)
But oh boy, until now it was glorious... Luna is... Damn I'm almost committing blasphemy all the girls are really too adorable to choose one above the others... and Annie's new hairstyle....
I'm starting to feel a little anxious though.... Previous joking apart I'm starting to dreading what will happen at the end of the update.
I sense something ominous for real... And that's strange never happened before.. Or maybe I'm just still tired mentally from the event in real life...
Oh well see you with my final report tomorrow ( I hope)!!!:giggle::giggle::giggle:

4.80 star(s) 881 Votes