silverkhingz

Jul 1, 2018
, it's just something that might occur and we will see results at the end.
Ah isee isee. No problem "for now" then

It's in the #teams channel. Only patreon/subscribe stars peeps that paid for it at least once can access it.
It's an ongoing pool.
Hmm, so it isnt really representative of the playerbase ig, considering majority prob never paid even once

Reactions: sexypeanut

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Ah isee isee. No problem "for now" then

Hmm, so it isnt really representative of the playerbase ig, considering majority prob never paid even once
Yep. The discord server has almost 50k peeps, but Cari has close to 7k subscribers. And not even all of those voted in #teams (if you add Harem + Luna votes - the ones with most votes - it won't add up to those 7k). That means that, at most, only 10-12% of the community has voted there.

Curiously, it seem that Alex is the preferred one on the subreddit r/eternumites.

Is there any tickling content in the game?
Nope, but I can see Annie and Luna being the most open for that kind of thing

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Unlikely. That would require double-rendering for people that didn't choose a pregnancy route and could exponentially increase the amount of work. The focus of this VN isn't pregnancy, it's just something that might occur and we will see results at the end.
We had an exclusive path choice last update.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
We had an exclusive path choice last update.
I don't think you fully understood what I was saying.

What would change if you chose "pregnancy" rather than "no pregnancy" is that you will probably get dialogue changes and maybe a couple extra slides for revealing to Orion or looking at a pee stick, but there would likely be no pregnant bellies or shots of pregnancy sex until the epilogue scenes for the various endings, as was the case with OIALT. That would still require extra renders, but I don't see there being a situation where we see pregnant bellies and full scenes done as both pregnant and non-pregnant. Dialogue going both ways, yes, but only bellies and preg-sex in two or three or four montage slides for each ending. At most, maybe there would be a "pregnancy sex" scene in the epilogue with whomever Cari's favorite girl is - like at the end of LoF with CeCe, or maybe even a full-on pregnant orgy - that would get into the incest thing with Penny, Dalia and Nancy, so is also probably off the table - but not a full release with full scenes for multiple LIs. Not saying it's an absolute "no", but I would expect the odds to be below 5%.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Sure, I agree that'd be too much to ask, but something in the middle would be nice. Clearly he has no issue working on content some folks will never see was my point.
True enough, but that wouldn't be like an "either/or" the way we had with Luna and Penny in the last release, or not having the Eva or Maat scenes if you made certain choices - that would be fully rendering every scene from a certain point on twice: once with one or more preg-bellies, once without, doubling his work effort for the full release, or possibly even moreso if you have ended the path with one or more LIs.

One final scene with a particular LI, or set of LIs that won't get him in trouble with Patreon, or a small number of doubled slides in each end montage wouldn't be nearly the amount of work as a full release or two with every scene doubled (some maybe tripled or more if multiple LIs are present but one or more of them isn't part of the harem). That additional amount of work is why it is so rare to see active pregnancy within the course of a VN where pregnancy is optional. It would likely have to be a non-optional thing for you to have pregnancy bellies and sex anywhere but the last release of a VN. One where that premise might get challenged is My Dorm - if you haven't checked it out, you might want to as there will be, I think, 28 in the ultimate harem with at least 26 of them you can get pregnant.

Reactions: Ungawa
Apr 8, 2018
Any ETA for the first sneak-peek of 0.8? :HideThePain:
I think it's been like 41/42 days now since public release and longest duration from public release to 1st sneak peek was 0.4 to 0.5, around 43 days. Average between all versions' durations from public release to 1st sneak peek excluding 0.1 is about 33 days, so I think it's really close and maybe coming in hot. But not sure maybe I'm actually not mathing right.

a.png

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Cari's been pretty clear about it given the current state of Patreon, yes.

View attachment 3654388
Absolutely heart- make that, dick -breaking even if it is understandable. Penny, Dalia and the other one* are the hottest part of this game. Frankly I wish there was more focus on them and less on the others. And their attitudes would REALLY drive a threesome, experienced tease Penny meets spicy 'tude girl Dalia, or some combination with unspoken connection and mature Nancy would be hot AF, and that's without the incest element. Moreover, couldn't Caribdis just start releasing a 'landlady' and her two tenants version of the game? Frankly, I'm not convinced this didn't start as/there isn't secretly a private version of Eternum that has Orion as Nancy's son. I'm not a huge incest fan, but it seems like that was the intention here. I mean, his "former nanny" has him come live with him and her two daughters? It's basically the exact same setup as OiaL (and every other long lost son Harem game ever made to boot).

Is it really that much work to just find and replace? That being said I respect Caribdis' vision and the number one rule of business. "Don't mess with the money."

*Just kidding, I know who Nancy is, and she's a peach

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
The walkthrough says to not accept it - that might bite you in the assnid you accepted it!

Just like me o_O

4.80 star(s) 903 Votes