Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I think it's been like 41/42 days now since public release and longest duration from public release to 1st sneak peek was 0.4 to 0.5, around 43 days. Average between all versions' durations from public release to 1st sneak peek excluding 0.1 is about 33 days, so I think it's really close and maybe coming in hot. But not sure maybe I'm actually not mathing right.

View attachment 3674567
Is that meant to be a cosplay of the Projekt: Passion MC? :LUL:

stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018
*Just kidding, I know who Nancy is, and she's a peach
As Nancy is the one I love most, this would almost be enough to invite murder plots. But yes, sad about the patreon stuff, but maybe this is just a more creative touch on that to avoid the cracking and when it's done we might see a good incest patch. Though, having a scene where both big-titted and feisty women go at our man...

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Yeah, like I said, I was just guessing, but we can probably gage somewhat by the number of stones they have as well. I haven't played in awhile so I'm not sure how many they have now. Not sure how many the main antagonist has either.

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah, like I said, I was just guessing, but we can probably gage somewhat by the number of stones they have as well. I haven't played in awhile so I'm not sure how many they have now. Not sure how many the main antagonist has either.
Guess I'll gauge and test how much I recall.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My mind fogging at the other gem owners during the Nancy office part. Think there was one at Meiyo(mmm, meiyo-naise)

Guess that's as far as I can recall, maybe Thanny got a gem offscreen or something. Plus, who knows? Maybe the completion of the gems isn't really a gauge of overall completion, probably got some other endgame waiting like the Xenomorphs or what's in Acheron. But yeah, that's about it we'll just keep guessing and suffer waiting.

Here's a commercial break:

View attachment 8mb.video-z2M-s8M1J8n7.mp4

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes