FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
View attachment 3687891

Joke aside, Nova looks soo happy for a girl whose boyfriend just died. Do we have ppl here who still thinks Orion's really going to die? :ROFLMAO:
Maybe Orion awakens in Eternum and tries to hide to the girls that he died, if only to keep their heads clean for the mission. Although him lying to them that he decided to go home to play would definitely be a dick move with Nova. The lie would be found as soon as Nancy logging off, but it would be "for the good of the mission" I guess.

Mushi69

Feb 12, 2024
THIS IS THE BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED........ MAN, THE MODEL'S, SCENE'S, GRAPHICS, STORYLINE.... MY GAWD..... BEST GAMES...
SPECIAL THANKS TO: CARIBDIS GAMES

• Red Heart
Reactions: Magic Potato

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
THIS IS THE BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED........ MAN, THE MODEL'S, SCENE'S, GRAPHICS, STORYLINE.... MY GAWD..... BEST GAMES...
SPECIAL THANKS TO: CARIBDIS GAMES
check out his/their? other game if you haven't - Once in a Lifetime. It's a great game as well. Eternum has better production value of course, but OiaL is very good as well.
Ripples is another game i put in relatively the same category as those two.

mintyways

Oct 6, 2019
I just completed what exists of the game and purchased it on itch afterwards. I really enjoyed it, and hope the developer(s) can maintain their passion for this project. It's great to see a visual novel that forgoes most of the prose when we already have images that don't need explaining. I did not expect to see an engaging story in an eroge.

My favorite story was probably Alex, but Nova is my favorite.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He already showed his awakening powers in the real world (evading the football axel shoot, getting stacked without training, visiting eternum without gear) so this wouldnt really be something new.

I think Calypso will rescue him tho

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
He already showed his awakening powers in the real world (evading the football axel shoot, getting stacked without training, visiting eternum without gear) so this wouldnt really be something new.

I think Calypso will rescue him tho
For me, these situations were a demonstration of confidence and the result of physical preparation, which he said in several situations was getting stronger with the gym and the training he did with Dalia.

Visiting Eternum without a device only shows that Eternum is not really a game but rather some mystical world parallel to ours as the story is leading us to believe. If Calypso appears in our world, this could be a very strong indication that our world is just another world within the unexplored universe of Eternum, because as William told MC, there are thousands of worlds in Eternum that humans still cannot reach.

It could be an interesting development for the story, and I'm already thinking that the MC is one of the Atlas weapons, because he can activate his powers on any server, in the same way as Calypso and the other Atlas weapons.

But then it would end the barrier between the real world and Eternum.

However, this is not the way I would like history to progress. I would like them to maintain the difference in universes and access was only through astral travel.

Changing the subject. I agree with the pregnancy content at the beginning of the game and I have never seen this content.... Where is Alex pregnant???? (she certainly got pregnant after that pizza night). I want to see these girls getting pregnant!!

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes