Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
The MC is a Immortal, not a Atlas weapon, this was revealed already. And a atlas weapon owning a atlas weapon sounds kinda out of there.
If this was really said in the story, I missed it by skipping the conversation. And it was said that Calypso is one of the Atlas weapons and that it was created by Idriel, but you can already see that this is not the case.

I was putting the MC in a special category, I even thought of him as an Immortal, but I confess that I didn't really understand who the immortals are in the story, some long conversations are tiring and I end up skipping a lot...

Nah, its the opposite, Orion is genuinely confused about his muscles despite working out less than before because hes playing eternum all the time :ROFLMAO:
True, and in the scene where he spent the night at Alex's house they complained that their legs were sore as if they had been doing exercises... Damn.... this goes in the direction I didn't want....

JGucci

Jan 12, 2019
v0.8 ACTUAL SPOILERS

big booba Nova
Nancy fish pie
death amnesia, new heart new chance, morgue-in' time

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Do you have the rest of the sneak peak for the previous update? I need
It depends on what information we are talking about?:unsure: Everything related to future updates and previews is known only to Cari himself.

these are the only two pieces of information at the moment
OP sneak
and
Previews

But if you are looking for old updates, then it is better to look in discord or somewhere in the OP or just search here to look for old previews, it’s also easy

Reactions: Ass prefer

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
View attachment 3691794
You might recall also that "the immortals" were who Caly said chained her up in that box.
Ah, true, I had forgotten that detail. But still, I think Calypso is not an NPC or weapon. Perhaps she is a native of Eternum, or a conscious AI that has managed to free itself from any control and doesn't even know that it is an artificial being. An administrator AI prior to Idriel that was isolated inside the box.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Ah, true, I had forgotten that detail. But still, I think Calypso is not an NPC or weapon. Perhaps she is a native of Eternum, or a conscious AI that has managed to free itself from any control and doesn't even know that it is an artificial being. An administrator AI prior to Idriel that was isolated inside the box.
Than has something to say (to Caly) about that...
Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 6.26.33 AM.png

NoirRoinNoir

Mar 19, 2024
hello, i just finished 0.7, where can i know the latest news for the game? can anyone provide me some link, thank you

Apr 8, 2018

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
It was establish the otherworlds are not really virtual so technically Orions power can manifest in the real world

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Hey guys, just finished playing this for the first time. Wow!

This is easily one of the best AVNs on this site. I can't believe I took so long to find it. The story is incredibly engaging, the girls are gorgeous, and the setting and lore leave it open to interpretation for us to theorise over. This game has it all.

How do we think MC is going to survive being shot? Will he pass into Eternum as an NPC, but maybe regain his consciousness due to his high compatibility with the server? Can Calypso bring him back into the real world? If she can create portals between worlds, I see no reason why she couldn't do the same with real life.

How typically long are the development cycles? I can see the last one was completed in April, so when should we expect the next update by?

Feb 21, 2023
How do we think MC is going to survive being shot? Will he pass into Eternum as an NPC, but maybe regain his consciousness due to his high compatibility with the server? Can Calypso bring him back into the real world? If she can create portals between worlds, I see no reason why she couldn't do the same with real life.

How typically long are the development cycles? I can see the last one was completed in April, so when should we expect the next update by?
Glad you like Eternum, now you play the waiting game with us :devilish:
Dev cycles have varied between something like 5 and 7 1/2 months with the latest updates having taken longest, but we definitely expect another update this year and the dev has said they will try to keep the update cycle at or below the last ones.

Theories for our MC's possible demise range from: he aint dying at all (perhaps using his powers on earth for the first time) or him dropping into limbo with maybe Idriel or be an NPC for a while as you suggested yourself.

Calypso's possible involvement was also discussed, with the one caveat that she had already mentioned she tried making a portal to earth prior to the current events and it did not work. May change however. There was a theory that MC may drag Calypso to earth herself, having her stranded there.

And just to clarify, you mentioned both "real life" and "server" and that may just be because the terms just come up, but at the beginning of the last update we got the reveal (which was already heavily hinted at) that Eternum worlds are not servers but actual other realms and earth is just one of them, nothing like real life or anything. Annieway, great to have you, but now you must wait. First set of sneak peek to the next update dropped here and progress was put at 20% currently iirc.

Cheers =)

Last edited:

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
there can be many ways the story progress and how the MC is saved.
maybe he will finally wake up his powers fully in "the real world", similar to how he awakened them when Thanatos killed him.
maybe callypso will finally manage to sense him in the real world, although i doubt that.
maybe he will die and transport himself in eternum permanently, similar to thanatos. although thanatos died while playing the game, but MC is more special, so...
or maybe he will just survive because the cops are going and they will rescue him, and it will turn out the wound was not that serious.
or something else entirely.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
Maybe Orion awakens in Eternum and tries to hide to the girls that he died, if only to keep their heads clean for the mission. Although him lying to them that he decided to go home to play would definitely be a dick move with Nova. The lie would be found as soon as Nancy logging off, but it would be "for the good of the mission" I guess.
Your theory is not logical, brother. A player needs a visor to connect Eternum and it's just one. Orion's visor was still at Nova's when he got shot, so he can't tell Nova he connected to Eternum at Carter's. Nova is a very smart gal, no way she would buy that. All I'm saying Orion can't hide the fact that he's dead.

There is just one theory that most Eternum players have a consensus on. I mean of course there're others, but only one makes sense to most players.

According to the theory Calypso sense Orion's life in danger during in her deep-meditation and teleport Orion to Eternum and heal him there, then teleport Orion back to the real world.

How can she sense Orion? It is not clear yet how she can do that but we know she can sense Orion in Eternum. It's been told us in EP4. Meaning it is a fact. There's no reason why she shouldn't sense Orion in real life too.

How can she teleport Orion to Eternum? Another one that is not clear yet but we know Orion can go to Eternum without using his visor. He already did that in EP5. Unintentionally, yes. But he can do that. It's the point. Also no one has a doubt of her teleportation skill, right?

How can she heal Orion in Eternum? Like she did that in EP3. She healed not only Orion but also Nova and Alex.

It should be reminded again that this is just a theory. Until someone comes with a better one, this is the best we have got.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
How can she teleport Orion to Eternum? Another one that is not clear yet but we know Orion can go to Eternum without using his visor. He already did that in EP5.
More than once. During the road trip to meet Luna's fam MC goes to Eternum and sees Caly arguing with an innkeeper - \*and she remembers this happening later when asked.\*
And then again when he meets Nova & Annie before the murder party. And perhaps other times as well, like the "will you help us?" woman - but at least 2x.

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
yeah, what i think it would happen is, he will transfer himself in eternum, like he did in luna's story. then calypso will sense him and heal him.
so far we know "real life" is something like way too far for calypso to sense him or somehow separated, although him being on death's door, could trigger it but it may be kind of lame way to save him, since it would be something like "a wizard did it". we have no indication that calypso can sense him when he is in "real life", so doing it exactly now would be way too convenient.
on the other hand we know MC can transfer himself into eternum when he sleeps. so maybe when he starts loosing consciousness he will appear somewhere near calypso and she will heal him.

More than once. During the road trip to meet Luna's fam MC goes to Eternum and sees Caly arguing with an innkeeper - \*and she remembers this happening later when asked.\*
And then again when he meets Nova & Annie before the murder party. And perhaps other times as well, like the "will you help us?" woman - but at least 2x.
yeah, he have done it more. what is not said tho, is was he with the visor for the other cases.
i mean when he "dreamt" and saw calypso he was in a car, he thought it was a dream, and he woke up in the car. without the visors. that's why he thought it was a dream until she mentioned it as well.
but the other times he assumed he fell asleep with the visor. if he hasn't been with the visor he would know once he log off. so my guess is the other times he must have been with the visors, if not at the start, at least when he logged off (somehow)... otherwise it would be kind of a loophole why isn't he questioning it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Steuan

Steuan

May 3, 2024
The details in this game are insane. I mean look at this. Her milkers could not fit into the corset. :oops:

wow.jpg

This's one of the most extreme details I've ever seen in any Honey Select game. Most AVN devs ignore these kind of details, but Caribdis doesn't. That's why every game he makes is so successful. (y)

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
Than has something to say (to Caly) about that...
View attachment 3691978
He's a player, what he knows is pretty much the same as what the other players know about her. He is more involved in the story, as he is a player who died and is trapped in the world of Eternun, but this does not make him enlightened and understand everything that happens in this world.

It was establish the otherworlds are not really virtual so technically Orions power can manifest in the real world
That's clear that it's not a game, but it's a different universe with different laws of physics. In Eternun there is magic and dozens of other things that have no manifestation in the real world. For me, I really wish Eternun's physical laws didn't spill over into the real world and that the MC didn't have superhuman powers in the real world.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes