Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I agree and more than once said that on discord. I think Annie is the one with more 'mundane moments' - while Luna is the only one holding hands with Orion.

If this game was just a slice of life one, I'm certain more moments like that would show up. However, the VR metaplot takes precedence and steals lots of time that coild be given to dates with the girls or just hanging around with them - or, heck, even Chang! They don't do a single bro activity together...
After all, I am not alone in my opinion and also noticed the routine :) Thank you.
But maybe it was done intentionally, maybe everyone is already tired of this cliche

Reactions: sexypeanut

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Am I the only one to think that Orion's life should be safe by the internationally renown surgeon and former president Mike Stabbs?

If former president Stabb happens to be visiting Kredon, he'll be doing the city a favour by making those two junkies vanish from the streets, especially the beanie wearing scumbag that shot the protagonist (and in a excruciatingly slow and painful manner). :):devilish:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I don't know if this is the game's greatest strength, or its greatest weakness... but...

I like all the girls equally. I literally could not pick a favourite. Maybe if you held a gun to my head and forced me, I might pick Annie.

I'm not even sure how Caribdis did it. The right blend of stereotypes? The character development? The back stories?

All I know is that every VN I have ever played has had at least one girl I wanted nothing to do with, except this one.
I cant say I like them all equally but I certainly like my least favorite girl in this game more than my favorite girl in a lot of games I've played. I think it's because all of them, except maybe Dalia, have a little twist on their personalities that youre not expecting.

erd12345

Jul 14, 2019
Sorry if y'all already mentioned this, but as I was running back through I came across the murder mystery scene where we got 2 Novas...and subsequently got to choose between eternals and the duplicating artifact as a prize. Then Annie and Nova go and say this... hmmm....png HMM....png

followed by this...
screenshot 3.png

and this
screenshot 4.png

coincidence? given Orion just got shot and seems to be having a bleeding episode where he's straddling the real world and eternum simultaneously?? I think my tinfoil hat has a huge hole in it, but here's my out-of-pocket sandbox theory:

Could Orion have been inspired by El Coyote's hologram stunt and seen the value in being in two places at once? If Orion somehow used the artifact at any point before being shot...he could technically still be alive...in Eternum.

Not strong at all so I agree more with the theories that either he finds a way to activate his powers subconsciously as he's in a near-death situation and save himself, or Calypso finds a way to save him Or maybe Chang moonlights as a trauma doc... LOL either way this was fun and I'm looking forward to seeing what actually happens!

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I don't know if this is the game's greatest strength, or its greatest weakness... but...

I like all the girls equally. I literally could not pick a favourite. Maybe if you held a gun to my head and forced me, I might pick Annie.

I'm not even sure how Caribdis did it. The right blend of stereotypes? The character development? The back stories?

All I know is that every VN I have ever played has had at least one girl I wanted nothing to do with, except this one.
Well, then I'll share it. I would choose Luna for a long-term relationship because she has a good family. And I would fuck Penny because this bitch needs to be punished :devilish:
As it should be.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
That meeting with Micaela made me lose it from laughter, HAHAHAHA!
What I expected:
Fat and ugly, into Chang.
Attractive, not into either.
Attractive, into the mc but not Chang.
Nothing could have prepared me for this...
It seems in Changs' eyes, she is attractive AND may be into him, but that's one hell of a plot twist

Last edited:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
That meeting with Micaela made me lose it from laughter, HAHAHAHA!
What I expected:
Fat and ugly, into Chang.
Attractive, not into either.
Attractive, into the mc but not Chang at all.
Nothing could have prepared me for this...
It seems in Changs' eyes, she is attractive AND may be into him, but that's one hell of a plot twist
Nothing could prepare someone for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO: :KEK:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Sorry if y'all already mentioned this, but as I was running back through I came across the murder mystery scene where we got 2 Novas...and subsequently got to choose between eternals and the duplicating artifact as a prize. Then Annie and Nova go and say this... View attachment 3699719 View attachment 3699720

followed by this...
View attachment 3699752

and this
View attachment 3699753

coincidence? given Orion just got shot and seems to be having a bleeding episode where he's straddling the real world and eternum simultaneously?? I think my tinfoil hat has a huge hole in it, but here's my out-of-pocket sandbox theory:

Could Orion have been inspired by El Coyote's hologram stunt and seen the value in being in two places at once? If Orion somehow used the artifact at any point before being shot...he could technically still be alive...in Eternum.

Not strong at all so I agree more with the theories that either he finds a way to activate his powers subconsciously as he's in a near-death situation and save himself, or Calypso finds a way to save him Or maybe Chang moonlights as a trauma doc... LOL either way this was fun and I'm looking forward to seeing what actually happens!
The simplest explanation, which avoids almost all logical and physical pitfalls, is that Orion realizes that there is no real world, that everything is ultimately just information. Like in the Matrix, only there "real" people from a "real" world were trapped in a virtual dream.
In Orion's world, everything is virtual. If you allow yourself to think that, anything is possible. Teleportation, miraculous healing, "magical" worlds that can interact with "non-magical" worlds, even the "impossible" journey between universes is possible.
Otherwise, you can throw any attempt at a logical explanation that includes, for example, a healing by Calyso, in the trash.

Apr 8, 2018
The simplest explanation, which avoids almost all logical and physical pitfalls, is that Orion realizes that there is no real world, that everything is ultimately just information. Like in the Matrix, only there "real" people from a "real" world were trapped in a virtual dream.
In Orion's world, everything is virtual. If you allow yourself to think that, anything is possible. Teleportation, miraculous healing, "magical" worlds that can interact with "non-magical" worlds, even the "impossible" journey between universes is possible.
Otherwise, you can throw any attempt at a logical explanation that includes, for example, a healing by Calyso, in the trash.
So you're alluding to that time Annie helps out Orion logging in for the first time and this Matrix reference flashes
code.jpg
Also love how there's "yourwallpaper.com" written on it too :KEK:

Wonder if it's really just a reference and ties in to the story, just like Dead Space's Marker symbol on the mortuary refrigerators, someone interpreted it as demon horns so guess it's really all up to imagination. It'd be pretty goofy if it ends up being like Dead Space but instead of Necromorphs it's Xenomorphs :LUL:

dream.jpg

But I definitely won't be expecting Batman decapitating Joker like in OIALT
1717457054074.jpeg

Reactions: hzjujk and Elhemeer

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
One giant spoiler giving my reactions and thoughts as I progress through the story. Day 2 (even tho it's the same day... actually it will always be the same day because my sleep schedule is fucked. Only slept 3 hours prior to this... thanks NATURE!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Das_Peanut

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Wonder if it's really just a reference and ties in to the story, just like Dead Space's Marker symbol on the mortuary refrigerators, someone interpreted it as demon horns so guess it's really all up to imagination. It'd be pretty goofy if it ends up being like Dead Space but instead of Necromorphs it's Xenomorphs :LUL:

View attachment 3702331
Didn't realize that was from Dead Space as I've never played the series. I klnda thought it looked like a butterfly. Made me think of the lady in black.

Reactions: Hector Wimbleton

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
One giant spoiler giving my reactions and thoughts as I progress through the story.

Man, I miss the feeling of "meeting" Eternum for the first time. It is truly an unique game, it feels different from everything, or it felt different from everything I've played by the time I started, which was very early, on the debut release. Even OIAL, OIAL was different but not the same feeling. I don't think Eternum is a horror game, it certainly plays with the genre, more like it's ominous in many parts, OIAL was more of horror oriented like it has the Hospital and actual monsters and idk demons and a evil ending and STABBY MIKE (just kidding, he's lovely), maybe Cari likes Horror Games, play Once in a lifetime btw, everyone should.
Anyways, don't worry about a thing, both the real world and Eternum worlds will be different from what you are expecting, even after the first hours playing, the relationship between the characters will develop in a steady and nice pace for you. Since we are approaching 0.8, lots of stuff happened, you are in for a ride amigo, welcome, to Eternum.

4.80 star(s) 929 Votes