Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
One giant spoiler giving my reactions and thoughts as I progress through the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To add to what Aizen Myo said, I'd give the dev's game Once In A Lifetime a shot even if you don't like horror
It has more elements of it in some scenes but the overall game is very enjoyable and well worth playing, since most of the game isn't horror.

I personally dislike horror (especially in an adult game lol) but OIALT is probably the game that made me start having higher standards for adult games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aizen Myo

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
To add to what Aizen Myo said, I'd give the dev's game Once In A Lifetime a shot even if you don't like horror
It has more elements of it in some scenes but the overall game is very enjoyable and well worth playing, since most of the game isn't horror.

I personally dislike horror (especially in an adult game lol) but OIALT is probably the game that made me start having higher standards for adult games.
I was playing a Unreal Engine game about a hunted mansion with procedural generated halls where a female big titted ghost hunts you and, whenever she catches you, she fucks you and stabs you to death. But yeah OIAL is great, it wasn't the game that changed my mind about AVNs, that was depraved awakening, but it was my third game after that and Serenity lmao, I was off to a great start. I found out about OIAL and Eternum while reading N2's (serenity dev) site post about great games to play, also found Ripples by accident, tripped on a gold mine, played dozens of these AVNs since. So yes, OIAL and Eternum are a cut above imo.

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
We were able to guess most scenes based on either previews or the fact which LI had what number of scenes and was featured how long ago. Though Caribdis did not want it as clear as we got it, but we still can make quite educated guesses. Someone, somewhere made a list of all scenes but I couldn't find it on the run.

Yes, it was already announced the pirate event would continue (would be a damn waste if it was over that quickly). As for how quickly the cliffhanger might get resolved, the previous ones were usually taken care of very soon. But we do not yet know how far into the next update our sneak peeks are, so we actually do not know yet if there will ever be any kind of mourning phase or something like that.
Thanks man, I already can't wait.

I do hope Annie has a scene in this update. She is my favourite, and she and Nancy have had their previous scenes the furthest away. I also hope Calypso get upgraded into a LI.

I do wonder if MC will wake up in the Eternum and the girls are none the wiser, and the adventure just continues as is. That would be a very interest experience and I wonder what implications that has for MC trying to get back into the real world.
Don't you think that the game lacks some long-lasting mundane moments with girls? like holding hands or taking long walks in the park? it seems there are similar moments, but my senile memory remembers as if everything quickly gets down to fuck :)
no dates, no hugs and declarations of love :)
Although Orion seems to be courting girls, but everything looks like a fucking test just to get a chance to get into a girl's panties :)
I do like that, at least to me, it felt like they were taking their time. They weren't blowing their load all at once, it started off slow and lewd and built up to something great. I wonder if the next step in their relationships is more of the mundane.
I don't know if this is the game's greatest strength, or its greatest weakness... but...

I like all the girls equally. I literally could not pick a favourite. Maybe if you held a gun to my head and forced me, I might pick Annie.

I'm not even sure how Caribdis did it. The right blend of stereotypes? The character development? The back stories?

All I know is that every VN I have ever played has had at least one girl I wanted nothing to do with, except this one.
I agree, every girl is incredible. Annie is my favourite too, but every one of them I like.
Sorry if y'all already mentioned this, but as I was running back through I came across the murder mystery scene where we got 2 Novas...and subsequently got to choose between eternals and the duplicating artifact as a prize. Then Annie and Nova go and say this... View attachment 3699719 View attachment 3699720

followed by this...
View attachment 3699752

and this
View attachment 3699753

coincidence? given Orion just got shot and seems to be having a bleeding episode where he's straddling the real world and eternum simultaneously?? I think my tinfoil hat has a huge hole in it, but here's my out-of-pocket sandbox theory:

Could Orion have been inspired by El Coyote's hologram stunt and seen the value in being in two places at once? If Orion somehow used the artifact at any point before being shot...he could technically still be alive...in Eternum.

Not strong at all so I agree more with the theories that either he finds a way to activate his powers subconsciously as he's in a near-death situation and save himself, or Calypso finds a way to save him Or maybe Chang moonlights as a trauma doc... LOL either way this was fun and I'm looking forward to seeing what actually happens!
Chang to the rescue would be hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: gojira667

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
I wonder what Luna saw in that vision when she touched Annie, she mentioned "we" and Annie being "more than fine", did she see a threesome with her, annie and the MC lol, she was blushing a lot

Reactions: KanyeT

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
general consensus is that she most likely saw a threesome with Orion, Annie and her.
Why has this opinion become popular? There could have been anything there. Do Luna and Annie communicate closely? maybe they are in some very close relationship? I can't understand why people are so sure about this.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Why has this opinion become popular? There could have been anything there. Do Luna and Annie communicate closely? maybe they are in some very close relationship? I can't understand why people are so sure about this.
Luna and Annie are indeed getting closer, an example of that is that we've seen Luna asking Orion for a suggestion on a server to take Annie. And after that they seem to be practicing a lot together in eternum.

Besides Luna+Annie, other possible threesomes where there are hints of consensus between the girls are: Alex+Dalia and Penny+Nova.

Only options that are absolutely out of the question (unfortunately) are anything involving Nancy, Penny and Dalia together, be as a foursome or any form of threesome.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Luna and Annie are indeed getting closer, an example of that is that we've seen Luna asking Orion for a suggestion on a server to take Annie. And after that they seem to be pracxticing a lot together in eternum.
Oh, I forgot about that. Thank you. and thanks for the rest of the details. In that case, there's probably definitely something obscene there.

Reactions: VaderExMachina

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Only options that are absolutely out of the question (unfortunately) are anything involving Nancy, Penny and Dalia together, be as a foursome or any form of threesome
What prevents Caribdis from making such a version and releasing it wherever possible? Or will patreon find out about different versions of the same game and just ban it on own website ?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
What prevents Caribdis from making such a version and releasing it wherever possible? Or will patreon find out about different versions of the same game and just ban it on own website ?
Patreon has been heavily cracking down on anything deemed unsanitary in the last few months.

• Sad
Reactions: Ekzou

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Bro, You seem to be unaware of the current implementation from Patreon, unlike what Patreon was like a year or 2 ago. Now they have strict surveillance of games. a lot of games, even despite how the developers make incest or some kind of ulterior motive through patches, patreon still manages to warn or attack. In recent months, many games have left Patreon, and some are even under consideration...

What’s most interesting is that Patreon has now partially started to ban “rape” and “mind control”. so whatever you advise for Cari, everyone have to be very careful.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Patreon has been heavily cracking down on anything deemed unsanitary in the last few months.
It's clear. obviously he won't take any chances at all. Huh, and I like your phrase on your signature. However, I think I jerked off only once on pregnant women :) I even admire such an action that someone might like it. But I'm used to something else.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Bro, You seem to be unaware of the current implementation from Patreon, unlike what Patreon was like a year or 2 ago. Now they have strict surveillance of games. a lot of games, even despite how the developers make incest or some kind of ulterior motive through patches, patreon still manages to warn or attack. In recent months, many games have left Patreon, and some are even under consideration...

What’s most interesting is that Patreon has now partially started to ban “rape” and “mind control”. so whatever you advise for Cari, everyone have to be very careful.
Dark times have come...

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
One giant spoiler giving my reactions and thoughts as I progress through the story. Day 3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Could Orion have been inspired by El Coyote's hologram stunt and seen the value in being in two places at once? If Orion somehow used the artifact at any point before being shot...he could technically still be alive...in Eternum.
Cari mentioned on Discord that he's not planning on using the artifact for anything main story related, so don't count on it.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes