VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
One giant spoiler giving my reactions and thoughts as I progress through the story. Day 4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: rudy007

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
Man! What a journey these two weeks were! I finished playing 0.7.5 two days ago and I'm missing my girls!
Everything is outstanding in this game. Now I'm having a hard time finding another game that doesn't look dull in comparison.
Oh well....let's see if Once in a lifetime makes the wait a little easier...
I've been a bit obsessed since I finished 0.75 last week. I don't know why, as it's the update I enjoyed the least since I've had to wait between episodes (started at 0.3 so had three episodes at once so it's hard to judge them individually).

Played the whole way through again at the weekend, and started another on my steam deck this week. Which reminds me, I need to update the game from 0.6 to 0.75 on SD.

What can I say? The game just makes me feel good when I play, even when I'm starting to know the dialogue by heart.

DrivesYouToObey

Aug 12, 2023
I've been a bit obsessed since I finished 0.75 last week. I don't know why, as it's the update I enjoyed the least since I've had to wait between episodes (started at 0.3 so had three episodes at once so it's hard to judge them individually).

Played the whole way through again at the weekend, and started another on my steam deck this week. Which reminds me, I need to update the game from 0.6 to 0.75 on SD.

What can I say? The game just makes me feel good when I play, even when I'm starting to know the dialogue by heart.
Yeah, since I've discovered & downloaded the game a couple of weeks ago I had a lot of ground to cover. I guess that since I'm playing from zero to 0.75 in one stretch is easier to grow very fond of the characters and the history. I'm astonished a game hit me like that. This is really a masterpiece from Caribdis.

I want to log into Eterum so bad now....

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
Man! What a journey these two weeks were! I finished playing 0.7.5 two days ago and I'm missing my girls!
Everything is outstanding in this game. Now I'm having a hard time finding another game that doesn't look dull in comparison.
Oh well....let's see if Once in a lifetime makes the wait a little easier...
OIAL is pretty great, it has an amazing story and great humor. Also choices change the endings, so it's interesting to play several times.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Have to say, I'm rather enjoying vicariously replaying the game through you...
Though, did you take vacation time just to play through this game?
Ahh, you must have noticed the pace at which I'm playing through it and the times at which I may be updating the message. In truth, I don't work. Welfare in my country is a bit overboard, so I essentially have from morning to night of nearly uninterrupted gameplay. Also I was starting to think no one was invested in what I'm writing

Reactions: FakeTemplar

Das_Peanut

Oct 7, 2021
Ahh, you must have noticed the pace at which I'm playing through it and the times at which I may be updating the message. In truth, I don't work. Welfare in my country is a bit overboard, so I essentially have from morning to night of nearly uninterrupted gameplay. Also I was starting to think no one was invested in what I'm writing
Yeah. You're going through it at breakneck pace. As for your posts, I've been checking up on your impressions a couple of times a day. As I said, it's been enjoyable.

Reactions: VoidExile

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
Nah I like seeing your reactions and opinions brother, it's making me remember the past me playing for the first time. Keep 'em coming

Reactions: VoidExile

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
This novel gave me much more than I was expecting, and left me wanting more. And It's been a long time since that happened.

For the first time, I will leave a review when I have the time write. Well done to the dev.

Reactions: Green83rry

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
One giant spoiler giving my reactions and thoughts as I progress through the story. Day 6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Das_Peanut

Steuan

May 3, 2024
0.7 was short and bad
You need be more specific. What exactly did you dislike about this game?

The story?
The visuals?
The animations?
The dialogues?
The songs?

I know it's super subjective, but for me everything is perfect in this game.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes