RuthBlackett

May 8, 2024
Kindly refer back to this brief disposition of this particular troll making that particular review. It isn't a good faith review, therefore, it isn't something that should remain.
Sorry - i responded to the specific post; so far as i was concerned it was a post that stated one, narrow, position = and i responded to that SPECIFIC position.

If that annoys you, well - i refer you to what i said {specifically about reviews in that post}, which generalises pretty well to almost any situation/discussion {other than mathematics, chemistry, nuclear physics or similar fields} where peple are expressing opinions.

DaFinker

Formerly 'Grumpy_Dwarf'
Apr 24, 2024
Sorry - i responded to the specific post; so far as i was concerned it was a post that stated one, narrow, position = and i responded to that SPECIFIC position.

If that annoys you, well - i refer you to what i said {specifically about reviews in that post}, which generalises pretty well to almost any situation/discussion {other than mathematics, chemistry, nuclear physics or similar fields} where peple are expressing opinions.
I agree with you about OPINIONS. I disagree that anything said is valid - an actual "opinion" requires that it be expressed in goof faith (the point you missed) and not just words slapped together by a troll for the sole purpose of trolling. That is what we have here - not a good faith review, but a bad faith troll.

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes