sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Been away for a week and it seems I've not lost much of note.

I played this game a while ago, and while I was enjoying the story, I snap stopped after Caribdis changed Nancy's hairstyle. I understand girls experiment with fashion, but as I really liked her original looks, the abrupt change really jolted my immersion.

Been a while now though.. Maybe I should just make peace with the fact that the dev is a fan of changing LI looks and re-dive into the game again without getting too attached.. :confused:
I'm the opposite - Nancy looks SO much better with long hair! Same for Annie.
And yes, girls will keep changing their hair a lot. Which makes sense!

---

Wait, there are people defending Priscilla?! Now I've seen it all.
That woman is DISGUSTING AND DESPICABLE. I hope she never shows up again in the story.

Reactions: xXwankerXx and EJW

Steuan

May 3, 2024
Wait, there are people defending Priscilla?! Now I've seen it all.
That woman is DISGUSTING AND DESPICABLE. I hope she never shows up again in the story.
I wasn't defending her. I agree that she is not a good mom at all but she has no reason to have an idea like disowning her one and only daughter. The whole thing was Will's plan to make his daughter hates her mother. Think like this: who does Alex hate? Will and Axel right? But not his mom. Yes... she doesn't like her but she doesn't hate her. Besides even if she wanted to disown Alex, what would she get? Money?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I've not touched the game since the last update dropped, and even then, I played from the new update.

What exactly are Pricilla's crimes again?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I understand why ppl loathe her, and yet noone have a good theory about why she wants to disown Alex. :D
As I said earlier in this thread, getting the apartment and not having to deal with a headstrong kid whom you've neglected to nurture but also think you're entitled to control for the "image" sounds plausible. Kids have been disowned in real life for less.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
As I said earlier in this thread, getting the apartment and not having to deal with a headstrong kid whom you've neglected to nurture but also think you're entitled to control for the "image" sounds plausible. Kids have been disowned in real life for less.
She probably blames Alex for a lot of her problems, even though most of it is down to herself, I would imagine.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Steuan

May 3, 2024
I'm afraid I have to disagree with you here, again. :)

qweqwe.jpg

She's saying Will left the apartment to Cilla and Alex, right? So... umm... do you really think Alex wants to live in Will's apartment? It is Cilla's apartment already, and she will live in there without Alex. There's no doubt about that. Why would Cilla want to get the apartment? Alex hates Will and his money. She would rather beg on the streets than taking his money. So... there is no risk for Cilla about Alex's title deed of the apartment. :WeSmart:

About dealing with a headstrong kid... Could you please tell me the last time Cilla cares about Alex? Do you really think she'd disown Alex just to get rid of her once and for all? They don't like each other anyway. Cilla was absent in Alex's childhood and disowning Alex wouldn't do her any good. :Kappa:

Also... we're not talking about the real life. Eternum is an epic fantasy world. You know its rules as much as I do. So... comparing it with real life is highly irrelevant, don't you think? :WutFace:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I'm inclined to just wait and see when it comes to Pricilla. We have zero reason to trust a thing Will says, for one. It's also entirely possible Alex is an unreliable narrator as well. Kids never see every side of their parents.

In regards to disowning Alex, Will could be lying, or she could have suggested it knowing it was the best way to get her out of Will's control. Or maybe she really is a massive piece of shit. We don't know yet.

I'd need to replay the game, which I probably won't do until about week before the next update, but currently I get the impression that she's not a good person, is a terrible mother, but isn't the irredeemable piece of shit that her husband is.

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
What are your fav outfits for the girls? :unsure:
Mine:

But yeah, Caribdis has a gift, I dunno how he does it.

I was really interested in this game from the beginning, but still no anal.
Probably a matter of time, Caribdis usually has it, although as side content, and not main. Don't expect a lot of scenes with it, but maybe 1 or 2.

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes