Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Come on guys, these Waifu wars should really be beneath us!

Also of course the right ranking is Luna>Alex>Annie>Nancy>Nova>Penny>Dalia...Calypso is like a special case...I don't want include her (yet). :KappaPride:

"Wrong"

Formerly 'My cum is white as snow'
Jun 10, 2022
Only Annie deserves true love and to be appreciated. Because she was created from pure and innocent test. True women.

Reactions: KanyeT

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Stealing Screenshot_20240713_004911_Discord.jpg ,thanks. :Kappa:

And yeah, Calypso so far has of course been portrait as a (mostly) arrogant bitch especially compared to all the other LIs. That is why I would exclude her from a ranking at the moment.

Her arc will likely be one of, if not the one arc with the most fundamental character changes of all the LIs and it will also be happening pretty late in the game. So right now it is kinda unfair to bunch her together with the others, because in my opinion she can only lose out compared to the rest. Which is -again- how she is deliberately written to make her (probable) change even more impactful.

Or she might just be written for the femdom demographic and I'm totally wrong about her. :HideThePain: :KEK:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Since she's not a human, she cannot be a racist.
A specist? Most probably, yes.

She would be beautiful if it weren't for her tattoos With which I only have negative associations and her problems with her family....
She also talks to herself when no one is looking.
She doesn't talk to herself - she talks to her grandma.

Reactions: Magic Potato
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes