Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So has this game been abandoned or something? It's been 4 months without actual news about an update
/sees this post

/glances at what Cari has been doing the past 4 months and sees that he has done Sneak Peek batches 1 and 2, a Progress Report, as well as constant updates to the Progress Bar (currently at 56%) every 10-13 days on his Patreon and Subscribestar page

...Have...have you been living under a rock?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
/sees this post

/glances at what Cari has been doing the past 4 months and sees that he has done Sneak Peek batches 1 and 2, a Progress Report, as well as constant updates to the Progress Bar (currently at 56%) every 10-13 days on his Patreon and Subscribestar page

...Have...have you been living under a rock?
The legends speak about haunting spirits that enter threads just to ask about updates or if the game is abandoned. They are hungry, always wanting updates every 2 months at most - no matter the quality of the game in question. Once they obtain an answer (no matter if positive or negative), they go away and come back every two months to ask the same question. And again. And again. And again. And again...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
So has this game been abandoned or something? It's been 4 months without actual news about an update
Yes it is. We are just psychopaths that like to suffer, hence why we don't complain.

C'mon mate, be patient, every game that has quality needs time. Or do you think game developing doesn't take any effort at all?

Read the last pages at least. And I want say more or I risk myself getting banned from the thread... :HideThePain:

Something I'm sure of is that things like this reinforce my appreciation for the amount of effort DEVs like Cari have to put into their work to push the HS/HS2 engine to it's limits.
View attachment 3928550
While that definitely is true, what I like about Caribdis games is making the girls the most likeable as possible. They still differ a bit from each other, but while people surely have their favorites, I don't think in general people actually hate a girl that is a LI.

Reactions: Dunner and Tavi13
4.80 star(s) 946 Votes