Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
LunaxAnnie is actually going to happen
I dunno, feels like Annie's face is saying "what exactly is your relationship with Orion?" and Luna basically looks like she got busted or something. :Kappa:

Edit: Upon closer inspection, it looks like Luna is glaring at Annie. Either she's denying some sort of accusation made by Annie...or they're about to go into catfight mode for Orion. :unsure:

Last edited:

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
LunaxAnnie is actually going to happen
They're kinda look suspicious/jealous at each other so maybe they're at point discovering that they both are getting at it with Orion. And Annie is in her "date dress" (look lovely btw on the other render), so I'd say they stopped playing, Annie is going with Orion and Luna's staying, and this creates some tension between girls.

Or Luna's just got busted regarding her gift and vision about their threesome xd

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Kraxen

May 5, 2023
[0.8] - Sneak peek #3

HELLO EVERYONE!

They are here! A brand-new set of sneak peeks for all of you to enjoy!

REJOICE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though this set doesn't feature as many girls as the last one (mostly Annie and Luna), I still like this batch quite a lot. Just a glimpse of the new scenarios and adventures that you’ll soon be able to experience by yourself!

We can also see some familiar faces making a return... are the xenomorphs back?! Who are those kids...? I wonder what could Raul be plotting this time...

I won't reveal too much more since, as you know, I like posting the sneak peeks out of context so you can all speculate about what’s coming in the update

Everything will make sense later!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Development is still progressing well, without any major issues.

Even though there are still a few months of work ahead, I've already rendered and scripted 920 new images! Yes! 920! This pretty much confirms that the upcoming update will be quite big, bringing a lot of hours of new content!

Next month, I'll also be posting a new devlog with more details, so stay tuned!

Thank you for supporting this project and allowing me to continue working on it

As long as I'm capable of doing so, I'll keep delivering content!

You guys are the best of the best

As always, remember that my DMs and comments are always open!

I'll always reply!

Thank you for everything once more, and see you soon!

Stay awesome

Caribdis
Damn Dorf, uploading the sneak peeks like a minute after they're released. Thanks :PogChamp:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
I dunno, feels like Annie's face is saying "what exactly is your relationship with Orion?" and Luna basically looks like she got busted or something. :Kappa:
They're kinda look suspicious/jealous at each other so maybe they're at point discovering that they both are getting at it with Orion. And Annie is in her "date dress" (look lovely btw on the other render), so I'd say they stopped playing, Annie is going with Orion and Luna's staying, and this creates some tension between girls.

Or Luna's just got busted regarding her gift and vision about their threesome xd
Oh, yeah. Absolutely agree. I'm just putting my eggs in the basket this early, since the preview of 'em looked like they're gonna spend time together, so now there's a higher probability of the LunaxAnnie happening than before.
I took the preview as the starting step, the set up, for the payoff being LunaxAnnie.
Definitely don't think it would happen right away/this update, of course.

Reactions: Redd23

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

Yeah, something along one of those two possibilities...maybe Annie got wind of Luna and Orion waiting out the night in the barn and now she wants to know how they spend the time. :HideThePain:

Also what is the over-under that this is a render right before Annie gets either power-blocked again or she does something amazing but none of the others are around to witness it:

:HideThePain:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
"Yo, Raul. Fancy seeing you here. You on a date as well?"

"...Yes...you could say that."

"Oh, cool. Well, I better get back to mine, then. Have fun."

"..."

*bzzt* "Raul? Is something wrong? Have you been compromised?"

"No, no. The operation is still going as planned."

*bzzt* "Are you certain? The assignment says 'no witnesses-'"

"No, this one...knows nothing."

*Raul watches Orion and Annie having fun at their table*

"...Best leave him be."

[0-15.jpg

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I was so distracted by Nova's ass :love: I didn't even realized she taking a photo of her ass in front of a mirror, so likely she sending it to Orion to showing him her Tan lines.
Damn I'm so good at theoires :ROFLMAO:

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
Yeah, 100% a tease for what it to come.

Honestly, a lot of the hype I got from this set is story related. Luna and Annie on a sci-fi server, what's Annie doing with the smoking hand? What is the chibi diagram of the gems and founder to do with? Could the Orion and Chang flashback spell some kind of tragedy for Chang? Or will it precursor him finally getting an implant and helping the girls save his boy?

Love these teases. Best ones yet.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
We interrupt this thread with a very special CaveMan Productions broadcast:

To those that don't know and want to know, all Sneak Peeks will always be put up on Offtopic Eternum to ensure that you can find them quickly and easily. First attribution given as well as information on wallpapers, mods or any other details that might be of interest, see the sig, see the thread, and see the wonderful cursed clean images that fill a special place in F95!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Yeah, 100% a tease for what it to come.

Honestly, a lot of the hype I got from this set is story related. Luna and Annie on a sci-fi server, what's Annie doing with the smoking hand? What is the chibi diagram of the gems and founder to do with? Could the Orion and Chang flashback spell some kind of tragedy for Chang? Or will it precursor him finally getting an implant and helping the girls save his boy?

Love these teases. Best ones yet.
Crackpot: This is a flashback that shows that Orion died in his childhood, with Chang as sole witness, confirming one of the old theories in this thread that Orion has died before (possibly when he was a kid), and is the reason for a lot of things about Orion (i.e. his 100% compatibility, why the dead seem to see him as their "champion," why he has some sort of connection to Limbo, why Luna can't see his future).

LemmeFapNow

Aug 19, 2019
[0.8] - Sneak peek #3

HELLO EVERYONE!

REJOICE

Even though this set doesn't feature as many girls as the last one (mostly Annie and Luna), I still like this batch quite a lot. Just a glimpse of the new scenarios and adventures that you’ll soon be able to experience by yourself!

We can also see some familiar faces making a return... are the xenomorphs back?! Who are those kids...? I wonder what could Raul be plotting this time...

I won't reveal too much more since, as you know, I like posting the sneak peeks out of context so you can all speculate about what’s coming in the update

Even though there are still a few months of work ahead, I've already rendered and scripted 920 new images! Yes! 920! This pretty much confirms that the upcoming update will be quite big, bringing a lot of hours of new content!

I'll always reply!

Stay awesome

Caribdis
YO wtf no Dalia ass?

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Yeah, something along one of those two possibilities...maybe Annie got wind of Luna and Orion waiting out the night in the barn and now she wants to know how they spend the time. :HideThePain:

Also what is the over-under that this is a render right before Annie gets either power-blocked again or she does something amazing but none of the others are around to witness it:

:HideThePain:
She does look very pleased with herself so she either turned something/somebody to dust (literally), or indeed it's the frame before she goes surprised why her power (manifested as a glowing orb) is gone... Although I'm leaning towards the first option, it will be a closing to some fight/plot when Annie finally gets to do something meaningful :p

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
She does look very pleased with herself so she either turned something/somebody to dust (literally), or indeed it's the frame before she goes surprised why her power (manifested as a glowing orb) is gone... Although I'm leaning towards the first option, it will be a closing to some fight/plot when Annie finally gets to do something meaningful :p
I mean, she looks incredible cool in this one. the wind blowing through her hair, smoke rising from her hand...yeah, something has happened or is about to happen. :illuminati:

Reactions: Ellyx and Redd23

-R1ck-

Formerly 'StormCGS'
Apr 7, 2024
IIRC you close Dalia's path if you don't punch that guy in the gym. Yeah, he was a jerk but he'd just been knocked out and since this was real life and not Eternum, it makes sense to not hit him again. Especially since earlier in the game, Thanatos spares both you and Dalia so it felt right to do something similar.

Also, Dalia's reaction was a bit exaggerated in how disappointed she was to get 2nd place, only behind a literal freak of nature. She even says something similar herself, so there's no way it can be a good idea to permanently lose her for not punching that guy.
[0.8] - Sneak peek #3

HELLO EVERYONE!

REJOICE

I'll always reply!

Stay awesome

Caribdis
Annie is TOTALLY getting a scene, it shouldn't be more obvious

4.80 star(s) 951 Votes