Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Would make sense, but it would also cement Cari's system of having scenes for every girl in every other patch, which apparently he wants to break away from.
Not really considering Alex likely won't have a scene this update (she's being waaaaay too "benched" in the sneaks so far). Annie and Dalia just seem to be a priority because they haven't been deflowered yet. Caly has a 50/50 chance since her last scene was 0.6 and she hasn't had much as of yet. Nan has a better shot because her last scene was waaaay back in 0.5 and the MILF is likely going in heat again (maybe even dragging Nova into it).

And then there's the matter of Cari saying he'll be surprised if people manage to predict who gets a scene this time around...

/glances at Idriel

...not sure if plausible, but if Cari really wants to throw a curveball...

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Not really considering Alex likely won't have a scene this update (she's being waaaaay too "benched" in the sneaks so far). Annie and Dalia just seem to be a priority because they haven't been deflowered yet. Caly has a 50/50 chance since her last scene was 0.6 and she hasn't had much as of yet. Nan has a better shot because her last scene was waaaay back in 0.5 and the MILF is likely going in heat again (maybe even dragging Nova into it).

And then there's the matter of Cari saying he'll be surprised if people manage to predict who gets a scene this time around...

/glances at Idriel

Right, we only had one pic with Alex and it really doesn't look like she'll have much screen time in 0.8. :unsure:

EXCEPT if Dalia's scene is also an Alex scene...I mean...it would be early but it was foreshadowed quite heavily and it also fits the "unpredictability" part... :BootyTime:

ProtonMH

Sep 15, 2022

/glances at Idriel

The pervert in me hopes that Idriel is concerned at the and of 0.7 because she will need to fuck Orion back to live and does not want that as to not make the Girls jealous or make Orion feel like he would betray his Girls' trust.

Idriel and Calypso are just too hot, I like them even more than the main cast to be honest, but Alex is a close second.
(Please don't hurt me Church of Nova)

-R1ck-

Formerly 'StormCGS'
Apr 7, 2024
[0.8] - Sneak peek #3

HELLO EVERYONE!

They are here! A brand-new set of sneak peeks for all of you to enjoy!

REJOICE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though this set doesn't feature as many girls as the last one (mostly Annie and Luna), I still like this batch quite a lot. Just a glimpse of the new scenarios and adventures that you’ll soon be able to experience by yourself!

We can also see some familiar faces making a return... are the xenomorphs back?! Who are those kids...? I wonder what could Raul be plotting this time...

I won't reveal too much more since, as you know, I like posting the sneak peeks out of context so you can all speculate about what’s coming in the update

Everything will make sense later!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Development is still progressing well, without any major issues.

Even though there are still a few months of work ahead, I've already rendered and scripted 920 new images! Yes! 920! This pretty much confirms that the upcoming update will be quite big, bringing a lot of hours of new content!

Next month, I'll also be posting a new devlog with more details, so stay tuned!

Thank you for supporting this project and allowing me to continue working on it

As long as I'm capable of doing so, I'll keep delivering content!

You guys are the best of the best

As always, remember that my DMs and comments are always open!

I'll always reply!

Thank you for everything once more, and see you soon!

Stay awesome

Caribdis
Orion and Chang flashback?? If so, it'll be really damn cool

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
It should be, yes...I'm aware. Still...she obviously did something. The tan lines don't align with the bikini bottom anyway, so... :unsure:
So she pulled an Annie. Got tanned in Eternum, saw it was good (maybe Orion told her that she looked good tanned), then decided to replicate it IRL. :whistle:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But...the first image is in Eternum, and the second image is presumably in the real world...

...so either she took a tan irl too, or...or Eternum is starting to affect her physical body as well, just like Orion.

View attachment 3960301
:unsure:
What is real world, can we even call it that ? :cautious:
As you started to see in the last batch of previews, many girls will have their moment to shine. We will have scenes both within Eternum (including visits to two new servers) and in
"the real world." Although... should we continue calling it like that? I mean... well... if you've been following the plot, you'll know the line between these two "realities" is becoming more and more blurred every day...

Last edited:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I mean, far easier to understand than having to call it "the material plane," don't you think? :whistle:

As of 0.7, the best way to describe it is by adapting this famous quote:

“The boundaries which divide the Real World from Eternum are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends and the other begins?”

Reactions: TamreeFugar

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
As of 0.7, the best way to describe it is by adapting this famous quote:

“The boundaries which divide the Real World from Eternum are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends and the other begins?”
Whether it be thicker than Charlotte's cope about her boobs or thinner than the last strands of thread keeping Penny's bra from exploding, that boundary still exists. Otherwise we would've brought the xenomorphs and other nasty sorts from Eternum and into the real just as easily. Of course one of the endings could change that, but I'm of the opinion that it would be best to keep that boundary separating the two, otherwise you get stuff like Magnus happening on a constant basis.

ViewPower

Take Me Out to the Ball Game
Donor
Apr 8, 2024
Whether it be thicker than Charlotte's cope about her boobs or thinner than the last strands of thread keeping Penny's bra from exploding, that boundary still exists. Otherwise we would've brought the xenomorphs and other nasty sorts from Eternum and into the real just as easily. Of course one of the endings could change that, but I'm of the opinion that it would be best to keep that boundary separating the two, otherwise you get stuff like Magnus happening on a constant basis.
But who's to say the Xenomorphs aren't already in the real world, maybe chilling on the ISS?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
But who's to say the Xenomorphs aren't already in the real world, maybe chilling on the ISS?
Because for now they appear to only affect the player's projections, which are pretty different compared to the corporeal bodies found in the material world (or the real world, as the game calls it). Otherwise we would've started hearing rumors about people's chests bursting with no explanation as to why that is. But so far there are no such reports (that we know of). :whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ViewPower

Take Me Out to the Ball Game
Donor
Apr 8, 2024
Because for now they appear to only affect the player's projections, which are pretty different compared to the corporeal bodies found in the material world (or the real world, as the game calls it). Otherwise we would've started hearing rumors about people's chests bursting with no explanation as to why that is. But so far there are no such reports (that we know of). :whistle:
" In space, no one can hear you scream" ~Some dude in 1979

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007
4.80 star(s) 951 Votes