Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
1.But as I said earlier it could be that she's pulling an Annie by doing something to her appearance in the "real world" because Orion said that it looked good on her in Eternum. :whistle:

2.Unfortunately working on cursed images and crackpot theories have made me immune to those, so...:HideThePain:

3.Anyway, like I said paying off the right people to look the other way or make records change or disappear when excommunications happen is easier for Ulysses. But I doubt they can pull the same stunt if the xenomorph infection theoretically finds itself in the "real," especially given how fast it could potentially spread. Not to mention the fact that you have to pay off PMCs to terminate any xenomorph out in the wild, pay off news corps to bury the story before it spreads...that's like what some governments did in World War Z (the book) when they tried to hide the undead plague until they could no longer hide it. Total disaster in the making.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But talking about the xenos and WWZ also opens up another can of worms.
IF things can pass through the "Universal Barrier" (do we have a name for this?) wouldn't that mean that we would be in even bigger trouble?
EX: What if someone comes from a prehistoric "server" and spreads some ancient disease we have no cure for/resistance to(WWZ scenario)?

I can genuinely see this one as a bad ending to the story. Either MC fails or is not powerful enough to stop the barrier from breaking and all the parallel universes either smash into each other (The MC Universe story) or things from the other "servers" start appearing at random introducing a little chaos in the setting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
True, that's why

View attachment 3962276

Nancy would be also out if I wasn't down so bad (not a fan of paying people to damage someone's property). Alex's route got pretty close to "lost colors" too
Did you lose Annie too or did you give up on her intentionally? It sucks that activities that regular friends would do are tied to being intimate. IIRC you don't visit the Andromeda server with her unless you romance her :(

After losing Dalia, I started the game from the beginning and used the walkthrough mod. Dalia has very good content, would've been a pity to miss it!

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Not really? It's more like an old-school eroge/JPVN where there is only one correct choice and everything else leads to lost paths or bad/alt ends. A good example would be "Fate/Stay Night" where there is one optimum path per route and straying from that either leads to bad ends and a trip to Taiga Dojo, or a "Good End" path that might sound good but isn't exactly the best end when compared to the "True End."
Yes, probably a even better analogy. The only difference is in old JVNs you had the optimal route or 'true ending' where you got the happy ever fater with the main girl of the game (usually the plain, boring, annoying, 0 personality, not so pretty, childwood friend who beats MC every morning for trivial matters), then you had the solo routes you may want, eventually the harem route or the bad endings.

Here you either have the harem ending or less content. I guess less content might lead to solo or miniharem endings, but it's basically cut content, not real alternative routes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dorfnutter

Fapparition

Dec 25, 2022
Did you lose Annie too or did you give up on her intentionally?
Idk, a bit of both? I chose not to be clingy when she started to send mixed signals (it happened early in the game so I don't remember the scene in details).

Not a fan of harem in general, so losing girls one by one doesn't really bothers me as long as Luna remains :BootyTime:

Last edited:

stings7

Jun 8, 2024
is there anyway to download the character models for eternum for blender so that i can also make animations of it

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Looking at the sneak peeks and bearing in mind that the upcoming lewd scenes are supposed to be very hard to predict, I'm thinking that maybe we get a Luna sex scene this time. Cari has also said that he doesn't want it to be too formulaic with each girl pretty much having a scene every other update (something I agree with 1000%).

One thing speaking against this is that there was the assumption that both Annie and Dalia would lose their virginity in 0.8, and having three cherries popped in the same update seems a bit repetitive and a strange choice. Maybe what'll happen is that Dalia sits this one out, and Nancy, Annie and Luna gets scenes, with the fourth being either Calypso or Alex (or less likely, Nova/Nova+Penny/Nova+Nancy). Actually, given that we've got two nymphomaniacs in Nova and Nancy sunbathing, then assuming Orion is around it's not too unlikely that it'll end up being a scene.

Btw I love that we're being kept in the dark, much more enjoyable to play when you don't know if any flirty interaction will lead to a sex scene later in the update.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
is there anyway to download the character models for eternum for blender so that i can also make animations of it
If you know how to transfer HS2 models to Blender then you'll have to wait, since Cari hasn't released the character cards for the Eternum cast yet (tho I've heard he plans to after 0.8 for Eternumite-tier subscribers). There are some fanmade cards floating around tho, so you'll just have to go look (try going to sites like BepisDB, last I checked there were some fan cards of some of the cast there).

Reactions: Dunner

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Looking at the sneak peeks and bearing in mind that the upcoming lewd scenes are supposed to be very hard to predict, I'm thinking that maybe we get a Luna sex scene this time. Cari has also said that he doesn't want it to be too formulaic with each girl pretty much having a scene every other update (something I agree with 1000%).

One thing speaking against this is that there was the assumption that both Annie and Dalia would lose their virginity in 0.8, and having three cherries popped in the same update seems a bit repetitive and a strange choice. Maybe what'll happen is that Dalia sits this one out, and Nancy, Annie and Luna gets scenes, with the fourth being either Calypso or Alex (or less likely, Nova/Nova+Penny/Nova+Nancy). Actually, given that we've got two nymphomaniacs in Nova and Nancy sunbathing, then assuming Orion is around it's not too unlikely that it'll end up being a scene.

Btw I love that we're being kept in the dark, much more enjoyable to play when you don't know if any flirty interaction will lead to a sex scene later in the update.
Dalia not having a scene when she's the poster girl for this update is just asking for trouble IMO (not to mention it'll just make the running joke on Cari's Discord that he has a hate-boner for Dalia sound more and more valid). If anything, that's the most locked-in character to get a scene along with Annie, making the other 2 scenes potential wild cards.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Dalia not having a scene when she's the poster girl for this update is just asking for trouble IMO (not to mention it'll just make the running joke on Cari's Discord that he has a hate-boner for Dalia sound more and more valid). If anything, that's the most locked-in character to get a scene along with Annie, making the other 2 scenes potential wild cards.
best guesses for those wild cards would be:

- Nancy and Alex scenes (last ones on 0.5 and 0.6 respectively)
- Calypso scene
- some other SG scene
- maybe not even a full sex scene at all

but you know Caribdis, "unpredictable" is his middle name.

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
People are losing their minds over xenos and diseases but keep forgetting that none of the Earthlings are moving their "real" bodies there. It's only their astral projections. So everyone from Earth is safe at least. Only the people "native" to that world are in any real danger.

Judging by the Sci-fi world, they could just evac "safe" survivors to space then "cleanse" the planet(THE EMPORER'S MIGHT). Only issue would be if the elf teleported there and got captured, that would be a disaster.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
People are losing their minds over xenos and diseases but keep forgetting that none of the Earthlings are moving their "real" bodies there. It's only their astral projections. So everyone from Earth is safe at least. Only the people "native" to that world are in any real danger.
It's not that people forgot. It's just discussion brought up because of speculation regarding Nova having a tan in the latest sneak peeks when prior to that there were sneaks of her sunbathing IN Eternum.

[0.jpg [0-18.jpg

Convo then started going over the barrier between the real world and Eternum being hazy (which could explain tan). I said no, barrier is still likely there because no xenomorph epidemic in the real just yet. And so convo moved there.

Judging by the Sci-fi world, they could just evac "safe" survivors to space then "cleanse" the planet(THE EMPORER'S MIGHT). Only issue would be if the elf teleported there and got captured, that would be a disaster.
Except in 0.6 and 0.7 we hear talk that the xenomorph outbreak is spreading in servers outside Andromeda and Ulysses is not exactly doing their best trying to contain it. So even if you clean one infected planet out, it's not going to stop the spread and could easily go out of hand unless some alternative solution is done about it. /shrugs

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Idk, a bit of both? I chose not to be clingy when she started to send mixed signal (it happened early in the game so I don't remember the scene in details).

Not a fan of harem in general, so losing girls one by one doesn't really bothers me as long as Luna remains :BootyTime:
Better don't provoke the Anniemaniacs, they can be rather vindictive towards us Lunatics. :WutFace:

stings7

Jun 8, 2024
If you know how to transfer HS2 models to Blender then you'll have to wait, since Cari hasn't released the character cards for the Eternum cast yet (tho I've heard he plans to after 0.8 for Eternumite-tier subscribers). There are some fanmade cards floating around tho, so you'll just have to go look (try going to sites like BepisDB, last I checked there were some fan cards of some of the cast there).
so there is no way to download the character models in eternum for blender? and what is HS2

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
are there files of characters from honey select 2 that i can download? maybe i can convert it in blender?
You're asking the wrong person there I have zero knowledge about HS1 and 2... I know you need Character Cards for HS1&2 but that's all I know... :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 951 Votes