Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Maybe Annie and Luna will develop some sort of competitive relationship with Orion about sex stuff to make sure one doesn´t do more than the other. Maybe Annie wants to know what Luna did in the barn to make sure she didn´t do anything she hasn´t already. In this case, both Luna and Annie already jerked him off and gave him a blowjob, so they´re tied. Maybe that´s why the threesome will happen, because they don´t want the other to get ahead in the game, they will both do it at the same time.
That would be actually quite nice...^^

Could be, could also be that she only asks Luna to make her hair, since it is different in the restaurant render. :KEK:
Given how Cari doesn't want to spoil anything and how we all starved for new content (and we're creating crazy theories :D), it actually make sense that this whole situation is due to Luna simply not wanting to touch Annie and Annie getting suspicious... no jealousy and rivalry, just a small step to discovering Luna's secret by Annie.
Still I'm hoping for something more along Leinad's explanation :D

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That would be actually quite nice...^^

Given how Cari doesn't want to spoil anything and how we all starved for new content (and we're creating crazy theories :D), it actually make sense that this whole situation is due to Luna simply not wanting to touch Annie and Annie getting suspicious... no jealousy and rivalry, just a small step to discovering Luna's secret by Annie.
Still I'm hoping for something more along Leinad's explanation :D
Well, folks had wilder and wilder theorise when Alex's dad showed up and the end of one of the episode, regarding of Alex's fate, and basically nothing happened :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Redd23

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
Not my fault, that Cari is so utterly uncreative. I still think my theory that Billy-Boy wanted to make an NPC out of Alex was great. :cautious:

:Kappa:
If I have one complaint about Caribdis, it's that his cliffhangers are usually wet farts. Well, also that his dialogue doesn't always hold up when you speak it out loud. It feels like written word rather than spoken. But that's a tangent.

I really hope we get a meaty sequence going into Orion's death and resurrection, and there's actually conflict involved, rather than him just waking up in the morgue immediately upon loading 0.8.

The set up is always good, but the payoff tends to be underwhelming. If he could get this under control *chef's kiss* we'd be absolutely golden.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Well, also that his dialogue doesn't always hold up when you speak it out loud. It feels like written word rather than spoken. But that's a tangent.
Well the dude is a Spaniard so I can forgive him for that, I think.

I really hope we get a meaty sequence going into Orion's death and resurrection, and there's actually conflict involved, rather than him just waking up in the morgue immediately upon loading 0.8.
It's possible that we get a glimpse of someone responding to the incident before jumping straight into the New World sequence and then coming back to the aftermath of his death and eventual revival. It's also possible that the flashback with Chang ties to it, as it might be Orion's memories that we are seeing there...unless Chang is going on a trip down memory lane for some reason (maybe after having a near death experience from getting pounded by Micky or something :HideThePain: ).

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Luna wasn't his girlfriend at the time. The most they'd done was Orion letting her touch him without her gloves.
That was part of the point I was making. If you're interested in someone, and have been hanging out, but haven't really defined the relationship fully and then they invite you to visit their family that is them making it clear they want to take another step in the relationship. So turning it down without good reason would at least be a set back, if not out right rejection, of moving to the next stage of the relationship. (y)

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
So question when the xenomorph invasion spread and Dahlia (or I think that was her) being scanned by a robot- was that supposed to be a spin of ED-209? Or just some random robot scanner bot?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
ED-209? Or just some random robot scanner bot?
Not related, but since i'm old ad fuck and i was a kid in the 80's i watched Robocop when it was a new movie and i tought ED-209 was damn cool. Then some time ago i happened to see, probably on youtube, the scene where ED-209 can walk the stair and goes turtle and i realized: "fuck, it was animated with stop motion!". You know those moment when you realize how moron and guillable you were as a kid :D

• Haha
Reactions: Dunner

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
So question when the xenomorph invasion spread and Dahlia (or I think that was her) being scanned by a robot- was that supposed to be a spin of ED-209? Or just some random robot scanner bot?
There's not much physical resemblance. Probably just a stereotypical rogue AI...
3492370_Screen_Shot_2024-03-21_at_12.08.13_PM.png df408358732e47dc936e82648279cdaclg.png

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I don't remember the scene. I actually don't remember anything of this game :D it's been too long. And i watched Robocop with its italian dub, but i think the frase that droid is saying in the pictures is a quote from the ED209 presentation scene from the movie.
It's an old song that HAL9000 sings when Dave is shutting him down in 2001: A Space Odyssey.
(Yet another stereotypical rogue AI.)

Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
The comments.jpg
Ok I'm ready:coffee::giggle:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hold on a minute. What if... and this will sound crazy but, what if the next update/few updates MC is stuck in Eternum and IRL we take control of none other but CHANG himself?!:oops:

With the joke aside I would geuinely love to see just how unhinged the girls and Chang would get because of what happened. I can just imagine the hellfire they would unleash upon the world if MC won't be able to come back.
do you realize how f you are.png

I pretty confident that's supposed to be a HAL 9000 reference.
From the attitude, pattern of speech and that iconic imposing Eye
HAL 9000.png
to the song that represents an homage to the first song sang by a computer (HAL sings it when he's being deactivated)

Now put HAL in a murder bot and you have yourself some nightmare fuel.

4.80 star(s) 951 Votes