Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Does this game have any fan art/renderings at all? All I could find was a couple dozen ai art, and those on another resource.
You'll have better luck checking the dev's Discord channel (they have their own dedicated "fan art" section there) than searching this thread for some fan work here and there.

Edit: If you're not keen in getting into Discord, you can check this guy who does Eternum fan art and comics (among other things):

nemore00

Mar 20, 2019
You'll have better luck checking the dev's Discord channel (they have their own dedicated "fan art" section there) than searching this thread for some fan work here and there.

Edit: If you're not keen in getting into Discord, you can check this guy who does Eternum fan art and comics (among other things):

That's exactly where I came from, unfortunately after scrolling through the channel for at least a year of time I found almost no original renders.
Normal drawings are not my thing, I wanted to find renders or good ai art (I kind of found them but maybe not all).

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
That's exactly where I came from, unfortunately after scrolling through the channel for at least a year of time I found almost no original renders.
Normal drawings are not my thing, I wanted to find renders or good ai art (I kind of found them but maybe not all).
Knowing how many Eternum fans are looking for fan art and their number is growing, perhaps soon at this rate there will be thread art for Eternum, and there will be fans who create their own art...

Reactions: Ashira13

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caribdis says Spain is the forgotten country of Europe.

Meanwhile me:

ezgif-3-3774dc0a00.jpg

It doesn't even appear in Eternum or Oailt, meanwhile England and US do.

View attachment 3980462
I don't know if this is considered off-topic, but I was playing Ripples when I noticed this Eternum mention, great to see devs supporting each other this way :)
Yes, that's is already quite known, Caribdis is one of the biggest influences to Jestur and they both get along well. But they have colabs with other devs as well.

I had some free time today and concocted this little chart on which LIs have directly interacted with others.

It looks like this, now
View attachment 3977275
Penny and Nova should be a bit higher, they both get along quite well, specially in the university events.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 951 Votes