Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
so there is no way to download the character models in eternum for blender? and what is HS2
Honey Select 2 (HS2 for short) is the software Cari and some AVN devs use. It's basically a 3D hentai game with a character creator and a scene maker, which AVN devs use to create their own renders and animated scenes for their games.

Long story short, no, there is no way to download character models from Eternum to Blender because the game data is just still images and videos taken from Honey Select 2. Same with just about any AVN out there.

However, Cari and some devs provide character presets (or cards) that users can use to recreate characters from their games to HS2 and make their own scenes if they want (tho they're paywalled for higher tier subs). In Cari's case tho, he hasn't officially published those cards out yet ( ).

As for importing HS2 models to Blender, there are ways to do it (think I saw some tutorials on YT on how to do it), but IIRC the process is quite...tedious.

Reactions: Buletti

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
its 62 GB my pc would expload i i would do it but i cant (and i already learnt blender i dont think i have time for HS2
Well then the only recourse is to recreate them on Blender from scratch, considering that there's no character data of that type that exists at the moment. /shrugs

Reactions: Dunner

Shiro.Kun

May 24, 2021
My thoughts about the first half of 0.8 after seeing the latest sneak peeks:

I think the update starts with Orion being "transported" to eternum in some way, either due to his own powers or maybe Calypso / Idriel. Nova will already be there, since Orion took too long and she went ahead. Orion starts to talk about what happened and how he has no clue how he got in eternum, but something urgent comes up, preventing them from further talking about it for the moment. I think it is not far fetched we are getting a scene with Nancy (just her or threesome) there. Afterwards, MC wants to log out but can't. After a long discussion, Nancy and Nova log out, trying to find out what happened in the "real" world.

And this is the point where the assumptions get really fragile: I'm guessing we'll see an Calypso arc in her own server / world afterwards. For a few reasons: Caribdis said we'll get 2 new servers. Pirates ain't new and one of the new ones is the apocalypse / monster / whatever server with Luna and Annie. I'd say the second one is the Calypso server and Caribdis is not showing us, because it would tell us too much about the story. He always points out how sneak peeks should include as little spoilers as possible, since some people want to go "blind" in the update. This would also allign with the fact that we haven't seen Caly in any sneak peeks. She isn't in the SPs because (nearly) all of her screentime will be in a server Caly won't show us! I know her case is special, but I can't imagine her not getting significant screentime for 0.8 after she had nearly none in 0.7, which makes it really weird that she is not shown.

Calypsos story is very closely connected to the founder, Idriel and eternum as a whole. We got some "fairy tail" about her origin in 0.6. She spend the whole 0.7 trying to get back there. It just makes sense from the timing and storytelling. Furthermore, Orion has a lot of puzzle pieces, but he needs to put them together. He knew early on something is wrong with the whole NPC-thing going on. He discovered Calypso, William told him about eternum not being developed but discovered by the founder, he talked to Idriel multiple times (without remembering) and now he "died" but is still alive. And Calypsos background story connects most of that. The person in her fairy tail seems to be Idriel. Caly was held hostage by the immortals, with the founder probably being one of them. The fact that Orion is not an ordinary human is also probably linked to the fact of him sharing a special bond with Calypso. Like her knowing where he is all the time or him seeing a memory of her despite being in another world / server.

A last, weaker argument is how a visit to her hometown could be used for character development. Until now, she always spoke about herself being a princess, but she never needed to act like one. Letting Annie touch her ears, joining a heist because she was bored or the lewd scene weren't really "princess-like." But if she reunites with her people and bring back a "peasent" like Orion, it could make for a real interesting scenario and character + relationship test. Which could be leading to a very spicy lewd scene :whistle:

Last edited:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
IIRC you close Dalia's path if you don't punch that guy in the gym. Yeah, he was a jerk but he'd just been knocked out and since this was real life and not Eternum, it makes sense to not hit him again. Especially since earlier in the game, Thanatos spares both you and Dalia so it felt right to do something similar.

Also, Dalia's reaction was a bit exaggerated in how disappointed she was to get 2nd place, only behind a literal freak of nature. She even says something similar herself, so there's no way it can be a good idea to permanently lose her for not punching that guy.
To be fair, when I play the game I play with "avn mentality" because If I were to answer like myself, I probably would have been locked out of a few paths. Compliment Alex´s pen? Never would have guessed it. *Alex out* Constantly making suggestions with sexual innuendo? Nah. *Dalia out* Wanna go to a party with my family that you never met before? No *Luna out*.

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
To be fair, when I play the game I play with "avn mentality" because If I were to answer like myself, I probably would have been locked out of a few paths. Compliment Alex´s pen? Never would have guessed it. *Alex out* Constantly making suggestions with sexual innuendo? Nah. *Dalia out* Wanna go to a party with my family that you never met before? No *Luna out*.
Complimenting Alex isn't a route ender, at least. Maybe you still would have a chance

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
To be fair, spending time with your girlfriend's family is usually important in a relationship, so opting out of that for no good reason would be a big deal. Also, the Mc knows her father and he is a key reason the Mc can even play Eternum at all so...

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
eah, something along one of those two possibilities...maybe Annie got wind of Luna and Orion waiting out the night in the barn and now she wants to know how they spend the time.
Maybe Annie and Luna will develop some sort of competitive relationship with Orion about sex stuff to make sure one doesn´t do more than the other. Maybe Annie wants to know what Luna did in the barn to make sure she didn´t do anything she hasn´t already. In this case, both Luna and Annie already jerked him off and gave him a blowjob, so they´re tied. Maybe that´s why the threesome will happen, because they don´t want the other to get ahead in the game, they will both do it at the same time.

LunaxAnnie is actually going to happen
My guess that the "surprise" scene will be the Annie-Luna threesome might not be that far-fetched

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Complimenting Alex isn't a route ender, at least. Maybe you still would have a chance
I just mention the pen because I think it´s the most memorable one.
To be fair, spending time with your girlfriend's family is usually important in a relationship, so opting out of that for no good reason would be a big deal. Also, the Mc knows her father and he is a key reason the Mc can even play Eternum at all so...
To also be fair, I forgot that Luna´s father is the owner of the cafe where we get the Eternum chip. The way I see it, they´re all friends with benefits so far. Also, you also have that college party with Nova and Penny and the game makes it seem like if you choose to go to one, you won´t be able to go to the other. I really struggled with that one, I obviously didn´t want to miss on any of them and in the end all went well.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Luna wasn't his girlfriend at the time. The most they'd done was Orion letting her touch him without her gloves.

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Maybe Annie and Luna will develop some sort of competitive relationship with Orion about sex stuff to make sure one doesn´t do more than the other. Maybe Annie wants to know what Luna did in the barn to make sure she didn´t do anything she hasn´t already. In this case, both Luna and Annie already jerked him off and gave him a blowjob, so they´re tied. Maybe that´s why the threesome will happen, because they don´t want the other to get ahead in the game, they will both do it at the same time.
Could be, could also be that she only asks Luna to make her hair, since it is different in the restaurant render. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 951 Votes