JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
...Which worlds/servers do you think we're gonna go visit next?
4. Post-apocalypse/Fallout world. Again, another place where Caribdis can kill our boners, but a good place to visit nonetheless.

5. Wild West world. And no, I'm not putting this on the list because it's the safest and most likely choice for a visit (along with Pirate and Samurai world). I'm putting this on the list because I have a mighty (and I mean MIGHTY) need to see Annie, Nova, or Nancy in a Saloon Girl dress.
Those are the two from your list I'd like to see the most, Nova as a saloon girl... nice...

You mentioned an among us style horror space station, but I'd like to see an idyllic sci-fi setting, like early star trek before it got all woke and edgy.

Wouldn't mind an underwater world, Nova and Alex talked about one while in toonland and it got me intrigued.

Just got to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just wondering roughly how much of the current content I've done?
Maybe 6/8ths or so?

Beach episode!
Because Kredon's weather sucks

70-75%
Beat my like two seconds, also, I second the beach episode!

Reactions: Dorfnutter

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Okay, speculation time (no, not the conspiracy theory or guess the plot direction kind)...

Which worlds/servers do you think we're gonna go visit next?

Imma start with my personal wishlist:

1. Racing world. I don't care if it's the Eurobeat Initial D kind or the Podracing kind. Them QTEs during the arena fight made me think that something like that would be perfect in a world where split-second decision-making can spell the difference between victory and defeat. What better place to have that in a world where speed is the literal name of the game?

2. Space station world. Preferably modeled after Amogus, but extra scary so that Caribdis can work on what he does best: killing people's boners by scaring the literal bejeesus out of everyone.

3. Wuxia world. Because we've already done the obligatory Japanese trip in OIAL, but part of me thinks we might get another Asian-themed trip in this game (not to mention you can utilize some Medieval Japanese assets there without making them out-of-place).

4. Post-apocalypse/Fallout world. Again, another place where Caribdis can kill our boners, but a good place to visit nonetheless.

5. Wild West world. And no, I'm not putting this on the list because it's the safest and most likely choice for a visit (along with Pirate and Samurai world). I'm putting this on the list because I have a mighty (and I mean MIGHTY) need to see Annie, Nova, or Nancy in a Saloon Girl dress.

I have a few more but these are pretty much on the top of my list.
Circus world. Because there is nothing scarier than clowns.

Maybe something akin to The Maze Runner?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

Plot twist: they go to the circus world - everyone thinks it'll be scary and bad, but everyone just has a really good time riding rides, playing games, eating too much fried food, winning stuffed animals, and nothing bad happens.

Though this does get me thinking about eating in Eternum, you can very clearly "taste" things, there are potions that you "drink" and we see tables of food and such. But have we seen anyone eat yet, I can't remember? Yeah, MC ate an apple in Rome. If you wanted to eat healthy in the real world you could satisfy your tastes for junk food in Eternum, it'd be really helpful for eating healthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: pedrobece7

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I dunno. Existential dread seems to be a lot scarier, but that's just me.

If it's anything like the first book/movie and not everything else that followed after...yeah sure, why not?

Beach episode!
Because Kredon's weather sucks
Wouldn't mind an underwater world, Nova and Alex talked about one while in toonland and it got me intrigued.
Underwater world where they start off in a beach. Hit two birds with one stone.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Is it the same for the Mac Version?
Kinda similar, the save for Mac are in the Library folder if you want to see them you need to right click on the Finder icon on the dock an click on "go to folder..." in the window menu and copy this:~/Library/
It will open the path to the library where the Renpy folder saves are stored, you can either scroll with the mouse until you reach it or just type renpy on your keyboard and you will get it directly, the save folder is named Eternum.:)

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Kinda similar, the save for Mac are in the Library folder if you want to see them you need to right click on the Finder icon on the dock an click on "go to folder..." in the window menu and copy this:~/Library/
It will open the path to the library where the Renpy folder saves are stored, you can either scroll with the mouse until you reach it or just type renpy on your keyboard and you will get it directly, the save folder is named Eternum.:)
thanks

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As for potential servers, I'll start with the ones we've had so far:

The design of the first server is very reminiscent of Bladerunner/Cyber Punk.
The server with the dungeon has something D&D-like for me. Could also be due to the troll.
Then we had Red Herring. Here I see by most of the designs and the creepy elements quite comparisons to Lovecraft or the general Cthulhu stories, although in a more morphed form.
We can't say much about the Calypso server, since it's still in the works.
At that time Alex was also probably just in the direction of a High Fantasy server on the way, at least I would interpret it in such a way.
Then we have two more historical servers based on Egypt and Rome.
And of course the Warthogs server.

Accordingly, I could imagine the following servers:
A Sci-Fi server in the style of Mass Effect, Star Trek or the Traveller Pen&Paper.
A Steam Punk server
A super hero themed server. Probably several to keep the Marvel vs. DC discussion from escalating.
More historical servers based on Greece, China, Japan or the Wild West.
A dark fantasy server possibly in combination with strong horror elements. Quasi Dragon Age meets World War Z. Alternatively, I could also imagine individual servers with these themes. There are enough ideas in the dark fantasy genre, and I don't think a zombie survival server is out of the question in terms of demand.
And of course there will also be several private servers, where quite a few rich, celebrities and influential people pursue their hedonistic habits, that Hedonism Bot would turn green with envy.

Kapnobatai

Feb 10, 2021
Think someone in game already mentioned server named New Vegas. Considering there are references to Fallout 3 in Once in a Lifetime, high chance we gonna see Post-apoc world referencing Fallout New Vegas.

Reactions: Dorfnutter

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
A super hero themed server. Probably several to keep the Marvel vs. DC discussion from escalating.
You say that. But I'm pretty sure it's inevitable that any server like that in Eternum would just mirror "The Boys" due to how violent things usually get. Especially when fans start arguing about shit.

"NEW 52 WAS A MISTAKE!"

"NO, IT WASN'T! IT BROUGHT US THE BEST DC ANIMATED MOVIE UNIVERSE EVER MADE!"

"THE OG DCAU WAS BETTER!"

"OG DCAU? YOU MEAN THE SETTING THAT GAVE US THE STORYLINE WHERE DICK GRAYSON GOT CUCKED BY HIS OWN FOSTER FATHER?"

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!"

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Garen

May 6, 2017
Does anyone have a record of the number of hearts possible with each girl at the end of the update?

4.80 star(s) 916 Votes