Mar 6, 2021
Honestly, I avoided this game because of early stages of development and my personal problem with previous Once in a Lifetime. But today I've decided to give a chance to Eternum, and now I feel myself satisfied. But...

I will start with pros. Storytelling and plot concept have improved since OIAL. Common, Eternum is a copy of f95zone, full of perverts just like us. All main girls have interesting stories and memorable characters. Graphics is sweet. Transdimensional concept is cool. I like it more than chasing the mysterious evil dickhead.

Here we go with cons:
  • Maybe it's just problem with my visor, but something is wrong with girls faces. At first glance they seems to be different as normal. But when girl puffs out her cheeks or widely opens her eyes, strange things start to happen. Nova's face turns into Annie's one. Or Alex's face turns into Penny's. I suspect that the problem is in the way, how HS2 renders faces, because I noticed the same thing with twin's faces in OIAL.
  • It's just version 0.3, and things are not so rushed. But for 7-10 hours of gameplay I feel myself hungry for lewd scenes.
  • Don't Smack Ma Girls Up. All the time MC protects his harem from stupid pricks. Axel annoys Annie, Jerry annoys Dalia, Kai annoys Nancy. All this in a row! When Penny's "boyfriend" turned out to be gay, I screamed "Thank heavens!"
And, of course, my personal problem:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, Eternum rocks as visual novel with interesting story and lovely girls.
I hope that in the next updates we will be able to offer Choop-Choop to play gwent.

Kapnobatai

Feb 10, 2021
Can't wait for scenes with Luna and Alex in future releases!
Also, would love a scene with Professor Mandrake but we probably won't be visiting Warthogs again :c

When Nova hacks your phone after meeting her for the first time, does game look at your browsing history?

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Demonius You don't even know the frame of reference I gave. All girls in Pale Carnations have realistic tits, just on the top-end regarding size.

And if you want examples of actual real girls with those kind of tits while still being slim, I can give you dozens.

Go explore the world kid.
And it the end Carla is still the best one of all the names here mentioned. She's the goddess of the goddesses, the pinnacle.

Anyway, jokes aside (I love all Oailt and Eternum girls btw), that argument is useless and only hits both devs. If you don't like then you're the one who needs to explore the world. No need to be rude if you don't like content. I don't like Pale Carnations much, yet I don't need to shit on the dev's thread. After all, if he has his fans he's probably doing something right, just not my thing.

Respect the devs hard work and effort to give us games many we cherish. That kind of comment also isn't fair for the content you prefer. But fear not, Chop Chop surely has the solution for your fears and frustrations! Chop Chop best shop, very good, much worth! It has everything his friend needs, at any place, each time! All quality merchandise! Vent your frustations to Chop Chop, best shop in all Eternum!

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Damn, now I must replay the game to check their faces in a side-by-side... the horror, :sneaky:
LOL... she just happens to be a jiu jitsu trainer that resembles Orions first bang in Aphrodies plaza. And she mysteriously runs away at the first site of Orion at the gym?? I think not, that's his mystery lover.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I'm done with 0.3. I would like to keep the save files while deleting the game. How do I do this?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm done with 0.3. I would like to keep the save files while deleting the game. How do I do this?
You can delete the folder. Renpy has it's own folder in user profile data for saves. As long you don't delete that all games will keep the saves there.

%APPDATA%/RenPy/game_directory or Appdata/Roaming/RenPy/game_directory. Or something like that.

Reactions: Tavi13

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Damn, now I must replay the game to check their faces in a side-by-side... the horror, :sneaky:
LOL... she just happens to be a jiu jitsu trainer that resembles Orions first bang in Aphrodies plaza. And she mysteriously runs away at the first site of Orion at the gym?? I think not, that's his mystery lover.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
You can delete the folder. Renpy has it's own folder in user profile data for saves. As long you don't delete that all games will keep the saves there.

%APPDATA%/RenPy/game_directory or Appdata/Roaming/RenPy/game_directory. Or something like that.
Is it the same for the Mac Version?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Yeah, I just did a real quick run to get to the gym scene and had a pic of the Blue girl up. Their eyes and noses are structurally different. It wouldn't surprise me though if Moon shows up again in an important role, maybe as another combat teacher for the MC in or out of Eternum.

If anything, Millie, the girl at the gym's desk, looks more like the one from Aphroditie's club. Other than Blue's eye color (could easily be changed like hair) and having a small mole under the right corner of her mouth (again, easily added in Eternum or hidden in the real world) they look a lot alike.

Then again, there is only so much you can do with HS2 models and having as much variety as we do it a testament to Caribdis' skills.

Reactions: beh123234

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Moon is from another game, My Bully is My Lover. She's there just because Cari did a cross-over with Niichan, the dev of MBML. Eternum was also mentioned in EP6 of MBML. I'm pretty sure Moon is of no importance to the story of Eternum, and she will most likely never appear in the game again.
Thought they look similar, and they obviously have the same name, but didn't want to read too much into it. A lot of games use similar looking models and popular names crop up again and again. Still, I remembered the Eternum reference in MBiML so I should have put two and two together.

Still, if they did the cross over once it could happen again, maybe to keep from interacting with the MC of Eternum she could show up in a scene training one of the girls.

Makes me wonder if the worlds are connected in any canonical sense... hey, elsalamandra you think you'll need to revise any of your theories if the worlds of Eternum and OiaL are connected to My Bully is My Lover and Life Changing Choices?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Thought they look similar, and they obviously have the same name, but didn't want to read too much into it. A lot of games use similar looking models and popular names crop up again and again. Still, I remembered the Eternum reference in MBiML so I should have put two and two together.

Still, if they did the cross over once it could happen again, maybe to keep from interacting with the MC of Eternum she could show up in a scene training one of the girls.

Makes me wonder if the worlds are connected in any canonical sense... hey, elsalamandra you think you'll need to revise any of your theories if the worlds of Eternum and OiaL are connected to My Bully is My Lover and Life Changing Choices?
I feel like those are cameos/dev shoutouts than actual connections though. I mean, Caribdis pulled the same stunt in OIAL by having characters from Ripples and Deviant Anomalies randomly show up:

RandomCameoIsRandom.jpg

And from what I've heard, Dildoman from OIAL gets referenced in Deviant Anomalies, so I suppose the shoutouts aren't just a one-way thing.

And on the off-chance that they ARE connected somehow, I'm not sure if that changes anything in my current theories since they don't seem to overlap or contradict with anything that's happening in any of those games (though full disclosure: I haven't played any of them, though DA is currently on my "will-play-when-it-gets-finished" list). Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though (lol).

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Remember that stalker Moon took care of in MBML? I'd like to imagine the stalker was Axel in disguise. :)

• Haha
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
Please Carbidis, no more screen jump transitions without the ability to turn them off, I had to skip an entire part of the story because all that jumping around set off my motion sickness. Anyone with sensitivity like mine won't be able to tolerate that kind of thing, which is a shame since the story and characters are good.

Reactions: troybecks

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Okay, speculation time (no, not the conspiracy theory or guess the plot direction kind)...

Which worlds/servers do you think we're gonna go visit next?

Imma start with my personal wishlist:

1. Racing world. I don't care if it's the Eurobeat Initial D kind or the Podracing kind. Them QTEs during the arena fight made me think that something like that would be perfect in a world where split-second decision-making can spell the difference between victory and defeat. What better place to have that in a world where speed is the literal name of the game?

2. Space station world. Preferably modeled after Amogus, but extra scary so that Caribdis can work on what he does best: killing people's boners by scaring the literal bejeesus out of everyone.

3. Wuxia world. Because we've already done the obligatory Japanese trip in OIAL, but part of me thinks we might get another Asian-themed trip in this game (not to mention you can utilize some Medieval Japanese assets there without making them out-of-place).

4. Post-apocalypse/Fallout world. Again, another place where Caribdis can kill our boners, but a good place to visit nonetheless.

5. Wild West world. And no, I'm not putting this on the list because it's the safest and most likely choice for a visit (along with Pirate and Samurai world). I'm putting this on the list because I have a mighty (and I mean MIGHTY) need to see Annie, Nova, or Nancy in a Saloon Girl dress.

I have a few more but these are pretty much on the top of my list.

4.80 star(s) 916 Votes